[Strategy] Crossing Lies II: The Return Of The Cross [Winners crowned. Post-Game Discussion] page 7 (locked)

185 posts

Flag Post

I’d be cheering and pumping my hands in the air if I was Rudolph. All I have to do is lurk and nobody will notice me therefore nobody will pick me therefore everyone but me will fail the challenge THEREFORE I INSTANTLY WIN THE GAME.

Anyways, I believe Thijis’ screenie due to the wording of the PM.

I’m claiming Evil Reindeer, and for some reason I suspect AdeebNafees as Rudolph. He’s normally quite active but now he’s lurking(as mentioned before, lurking is Rudolph’s optimal strategy). I’ll put his name in until further evidence.

Flag Post

FoS to SilverEvil being Rudolph. I have never seen a more suspicious player in a game like this ever.
He told me Adeeb is a secret role, Zanta Claus, which he says can kill a player. This may or may not be true.
For some reason, he seems to believe I am Rudolph. I am claiming ER, which I am not lying about. Devourer may or may not be Santa, I’m unsure as to weather he is being truthful or not. Thijs I’m sure is lying about being Santa. His PM is unnecessarily blurry and from what I can tell it appears Rudolph is misspelled. I feel pretty sure that SilverEvil is Rudolph.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

FoS to SilverEvil being Rudolph. I have never seen a more suspicious player in a game like this ever.
He told me Adeeb is a secret role, Zanta Claus, which he says can kill a player. This may or may not be true.
For some reason, he seems to believe I am Rudolph. I am claiming ER, which I am not lying about. Devourer may or may not be Santa, I’m unsure as to weather he is being truthful or not. Thijs I’m sure is lying about being Santa. His PM is unnecessarily blurry and from what I can tell it appears Rudolph is misspelled. I feel pretty sure that SilverEvil is Rudolph.

This accusation is laughable.

Flag Post

Why is it laughable?
-

Well, that’s strange, MyName, because one minute before you made your post, Devourer sent me a PM of a screenshot saying that he’s “Santa Clause” and that “Zanta Claws” existed.

Flag Post
Well, that’s strange, MyName, because one minute before you made your post, Devourer sent me a PM of a screenshot saying that he’s “Santa Clause” and that “Zanta Claws” existed.

Then I feel safe in labeling Devourer as Santa and AN as Zanta, as SilverEvil said that AN and Devourer seemed linked in someway or another. Also, according to Silver, AN messaged him saying that Devourer is Santa, so that seems believable.

Flag Post

Fine. In that case, then probably SE is Rudolph. Your logic is sound.

Flag Post

I will point out 3 things I know about that screenie.
1: I MADE IT.
2: I sent it to him in response to him sending me this screenie
3: It is in Times New Roman font, as opposed to the Kong. Font.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I will point out 3 things I know about that screenie.
1: I MADE IT.
2: I sent it to him in response to him sending me this screenie
3: It is in Times New Roman font, as opposed to the Kong. Font.

Haha, yeah. You tricked me with that :P at first. then not anymore.

Flag Post

Dun dun dun dun dun dun.

23 hours remain

Dun dun dun dun dun dun.

Flag Post

So you claim to have made the Santa Claus screenie, which would imply that you AREN’T Santa Claus(since if you were you wouldn’t have to make anything; just take a normal screenie).

In that case, then why did you PM me stating that you are Santa Claus and that you asked Devourer to tell people he’s SC to trick people into getting eliminated?

HMMM?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

So you claim to have made the Santa Claus screenie, which would imply that you AREN’T Santa Claus(since if you were you wouldn’t have to make anything; just take a normal screenie).

In that case, then why did you PM me stating that you are Santa Claus and that you asked Devourer to tell people he’s SC to trick people into getting eliminated?

HMMM?

’Cuase DUHHH.I send him a FAKE screenie, and when he tries to use it I debunk him. I send him the real one and all I can do is say that I sent it to him.

Flag Post

Deadline has been extended by 5 hours

24 hours remain

Flag Post

3 hours and 40 minutes remain

Flag Post

28 minutes remain

Flag Post

Shit, I haven’t sent in yet!
I thought I had more time.

Flag Post

3 minutes remain

Flag Post

,Oops, i meant 1 minute

Flag Post

Challenge over.

Originally posted by thijs956:

3 minutes remain

lrn2count

Flag Post

Challenge 2 Results

.:Roles:.

Evil Reindeers

SilverEvil
AdeebNafees
MyNameIsNothing
Hamuka
Myhome16
Helltank

Good Reindeer

Thijs956

Rudolph

MaistlinRajere

Santa Clause

devourer359

Zanta Claws

Trackymirkin123

.:Role PMs:.

Evil Reindeer

With reference to Crossing Lies II

You are an Evil reindeer!

Win condition

Send me the name of rudolph, along with an insult about his nose.

Your ability (optional)

If you send me the name of two more evil reindeers, you may eliminate an evil reindeer, which must not be included in the names of 2 evil reindeers.

Good Reindeer

You are the Good Reindeer!

Win condition

Send me the name of Rudolph or Santa Clause.

Your ability (optional)

You may send me the names of two evil reindeers (or one, if you want ta), along with santa clause’s/rudolph’s name to eliminate them.

Rudolph

You are Rudolph!

Win condition

Send me the name of Santa Clause.

Your ability (optional)

If you manage to find out one of the insults that one of the evil reindeers sent me about you, you can choose to eliminate any one evil reindeer you know of.

Santa Clause

You are Santa Clause!

Win condition

Send me the name of Rudolph, this will stop him from any chance of being eliminated.

Your ability (optional)

If you send me the name of Zanta Claws along with Rudolph’s name, you may choose to eliminate him.

Zanta Claws

You are Zanta Claws!

Win condition

Send me the name of Rudolph, this will eliminate him.

Your ability (optional)

If you send me the name of Santa Clause along with Rudolph’s name, you may choose to eliminate him.

Note: The insult thing in the PMs were just for my entertainment, and have no effect on the game whatsoever. (Unless for MaistlinRajere [Rudolph’s] ability)

.:Eliminations:.

Name ~ Role ~ Reason

SilverEvil ~ Evil Reindeer ~ Incorrect name of Rudolph
MyNameIsNothing ~ Evil Reindeer ~ Incorrect name of Rudolph
Tracymirkin123 ~ Zanta Claws ~ Did not send in anything
Hamuka ~ Evil Reindeer ~ Incorrect name of Rudolph
Helltank ~ Evil Reindeer ~ Incorrect name of Rudolph
Myhome16 ~ Evil Reindeer ~ Incorrect name of Rudolph

Flag Post

Well, more people got eliminated than my expectations.

Flag Post

But, in the end, only evil people died.

Flag Post

I didn’t even notice that..

Guess you’re right :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I didn’t even notice that..

Guess you’re right :p

Haha, yeah…

And WOW, 5 out of 6 Evil Reindeer(s?) got pwn’d by a lurking player xD

Flag Post

Congratulations to MaistlinRajere, AdeebNafees, Devourer359, and Thijs956

This game didn’t quite go as well as the first, and I have found it too difficult to make a challenge with 4 people. However, still congratulations to the winners, and special congratulations to maist for maintaining his 100% Jask win rate. This game didn’t last long, but I still hope all of you enjoyed it.

Now then, some trivia, I will close this thread after 24 hours, though.

1] How was your experience throughout this game?
2] Did you form any alliances? If so, with whom? Did the people who you allianced with betray you?
3] Do you want a Crossing Lies 3?
4] What was your favorite challenge?
5] What was your least favorite challenge?
6] Do you think you should’ve made it through?
7] Do you have any regrets?
8] Anything to say to the winners?

Flag Post

1] How was your experience throughout this game? I think this was a very fun game.

2] Did you form any alliances? If so, with whom? Did the people who you allianced with betray you? No, no-one and no

3] Do you want a Crossing Lies 3? If you would make it, sure! I’d love a 3rd one!

4] What was your favorite challenge? Red Nose

5] What was your least favorite challenge? The Minority Rule (since it was not a very long or extensive challenge xD)

6] Do you think you should’ve made it through? What do you mean? I won!

7] Do you have any regrets? Regrets? I regret giving myhome that screenshot :P

8] Anything to say to the winners? You’re great, me! And you too, other winners! Kongratz!

Also, yay I won!