Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest: Turn 9 Game 1 page 3

330 posts

Flag Post

Kirb
Hmm…
Evolution: No spring reflexes? (also what about evolutions like hands for feet, 4 arms, 4 legs etc.) I choose spring reflexes if i can. If not, I evolve Feathers.

Action: Roll of some berries, slowly, making no direct eye contact, approch slowly and give some to the rabbit already accustomed to other blobs from t6salt, near her, carefully, making no sudden movements. once it eats them, I use the rest of the berries to feed him until he becomes close to me. So basically, make the rabbit a pet with berries.

Flag Post

Questions:

1. If I evolve scales can I still eventually get wings? or can I only get them if I get feathers?

2. What happens if someone takes both the legs and slug movement evolution?

Arken

Evolution: Legs

Step 1: Finish the meat on the chicken leg while moving towards a chicken leg that hasn’t been eaten yet.

step 2: pick-up and eat the new chicken leg that I just moved to.

Tribe list

1. arkenarken
2. GotterakaThing
3. ilovekirby
4. RokRokRok
5. FelineForumer

Yay, tribes full.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Kirb
Hmm…
Evolution: No spring reflexes? (also what about evolutions like hands for feet, 4 arms, 4 legs etc.) I choose spring reflexes if i can. If not, I evolve Feathers.

Action: Roll of some berries, slowly, making no direct eye contact, approch slowly and give some to the rabbit already accustomed to other blobs from t6salt, near her, carefully, making no sudden movements. once it eats them, I use the rest of the berries to feed him until he becomes close to me. So basically, make the rabbit a pet with berries.

It requires feet. To be more precise once you actually have feet and legs you can upgrade them further and modify them. Right now it’s all small evolution, you’ll get there.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

Questions:

1. If I evolve scales can I still eventually get wings? or can I only get them if I get feathers?

2. What happens if someone takes both the legs and slug movement evolution?

Arken

Evolution: Legs

Scaled, even furred Blobs can fly, but feathered Blobs excel.

Flag Post

I will evolve with slug movement, and for my action I wll eat another chicken wing.
Edit: change slug to hearing (ears)

Flag Post

Add a new head.
Go eat a berry bush after finishing the chicken leg.

Flag Post

See what the yellow triangle is in the ground near the middle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

See what the yellow triangle is in the ground near the middle.

They are anthills, if what Feline suspects is right.

Flag Post

Anjea

Evolve: Head

Action: If my energy isn’t nearly full, eat some more berries, and maybe try a couple of leaves. Otherwise, move a bit outside the circle. You know, looking around to see what’s there beyond this little area. If that’s not possible, try some grass.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Anjea

Evolve: Head

Action: If my energy isn’t nearly full, eat some more berries, and maybe try a couple of leaves. Otherwise, move a bit outside the circle. You know, looking around to see what’s there beyond this little area. If that’s not possible, try some grass.

Full? Meaning, at the capacity before being overstocked or at 200/200? The character sheets are up for reference, you know.

Flag Post

Evolution: Arms

Eat more chicken legs

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Add a new head.
Go eat a berry bush after finishing the chicken leg.

The entire bush, yes? xD

Edit: Looks like they’re’s gonna be alot of aerial warfare x.x

Flag Post

aerial warfare= i should reconsider my choices ;)
Everyone thats the same can die, its the ones that are diffrent that survive. But for now ill keep my choice.
Change it, i dare you ;)

Flag Post

Umm hey, you only answered one of my two questions, you didn’t answer this one:

Question: What happens if someone takes both the legs and slug movement evolution?

Flag Post

Question: What happens if someone takes both the legs and slug movement evolution?

And to add on; Do those whom are primarily slime have a less chance of disbalance due to being able to easily rearrange themselves?

~~

Also, nice picture.

Flag Post

Umm hey, you only answered one of my two questions, you didn’t answer this one:

I would imagine that instead of getting a second pair of legs you could add on a slime mouvement, but the utility of that I do not know.

Originally posted by RokRokRok:

And to add on; Do those whom are primarily slime have a less chance of disbalance due to being able to easily rearrange themselves?

~~

Also, nice picture.

For one yes, rearrangement is key. Also, legs dont move like slimes, either. Blobs with legs can debalance themselves more because it requires them to lift a leg off the ground and back, playing with their balance. Although it is mostly in combat where you might see debalancement.

Flag Post

Full? Meaning, at the capacity before being overstocked or at 200/200? The character sheets are up for reference, you know.

133 should be a good number to stop at, if possible. That’s always depending on how long it will take for me to get to that level of energy. If it takes the full turn, stock up on half the aforementioned amount, and venture off.

Flag Post

is it possible that i change my evolution to ARMS instead of feathers? thx, but i still want to keep the same action.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

133 should be a good number to stop at, if possible. That’s always depending on how long it will take for me to get to that level of energy. If it takes the full turn, stock up on half the aforementioned amount, and venture off.

133 is huge, is overstocked. Logically, you would get closer to 100 if you want to do another action besides pigging out.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

is it possible that i change my evolution to ARMS instead of feathers? thx, but i still want to keep the same action.

Of course, I’ve been busy so progress on turn 3 has been slow since there is alot to update.

Flag Post

random question: i’m just wondering but can slug like movement evolve into lots of legs? like a centipede? or spiders etc…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

random question: i’m just wondering but can slug like movement evolve into lots of legs? like a centipede? or spiders etc…)

Yes and No, slug mouvement goes more to be like snails, slugs, oozes and snakes and maybe centipedes. The rest is leg evolutions.

Flag Post

ok, and also did you start drawing the map for day 3?

Flag Post

ok, and also did you start drawing the map for day 3?

The map was already pre-made in certain sections, it’s the other stats and stuff that will take time).

Flag Post

If you didn’t start drawing my character can I change my evolution to ears?
(Edit: If you already started drawing me as a slug that’s ok :D you don’t have to redraw me :P)

Flag Post

its ok if you dont change it! just focus of finishing.

Flag Post

If you didn’t start drawing my character can I change my evolution to ears?
(Edit: If you already started drawing me as a slug that’s ok :D you don’t have to redraw me :P)

It’s fine I can modify it no problem,