Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest: Turn 9 Game 1 page 10

330 posts

Flag Post

But if you want, you can, and I’ll add it to the list.

Cheers!

Just tell me now definitely what are your 1/2/3 evolutions?

1) Hooves. I think I will skip out on Quadrupedal Movement in order to speed it up.
2) Diet → “Herb”-ivore

Flag Post

Blast From The Past

Dare somebody to get one of these. These do seem beneficial in an emergancy/apocalypse.
Hint hint <-Ignore that. No seriously it means nothing…

Aquivore(Requies Proboscis): Can filter through water to get nutrients, giving health and energy
Melivore: Increases the health and energy output of honey
Nutrivore(Requires proboscis): Can filter through the ground for nutrients, similar to Aquivore but not as nutritious.

also,

Blast From The Past

camoblob

Flag Post

I have altered my turn post to spending all my evolution points on Breeze

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I have altered my turn post to spending all my evolution points on Breeze

Points? Yeh it seems simpler to me than turns, though turns make more sense. right now everyone has 3 “points”, that has the following combinations: 3 evolutions, 2 evolutions with one turn shorten, 1 evolution with 2 turns shorten. Points could expire every turn, forcing players to use them every turn and so it does not stack.

But eh, turns are ok :3

Flag Post

Well how I see it is each turn you get the same number of points as your brain level (which is 3) you can spend a point to begin evolving, you can then add points to it to allow you to shorten the time it takes, however you do not have to spend all 3 points, so if you wanted to you could only spend 2 points and waste 1 point.

Flag Post

ETA on update?

Flag Post

ETA on update?

Working on it. Will finish today or tommorow

Flag Post

Update on ETA?

Flag Post

Update on ETA?

So sorry for the delai, exterior problems have forced me off working on it. I am working on it as we speak.

Flag Post

Turn 7

What’s happening?

The combat continues!

Slimey crawled up the tree where white was trying to recuperate and makes use of its smaller size and adhesive glands to stick onto White. Then, using his newfound powers, Arken created a powerful breeze that knocked off White onto the ground, taking fall damage and additionnal damage from Slimey’s weight.

But that’s not the only fight in progress. Furious, Waswowarum walks up to Gamma and punches. Gamma prepared himself, though, grabbing and eating the half-eaten chicken leg before swiftly striking Waswowarum in the head, quickly demolishing his hit points.

On the more peaceful side. Aras, broke open and ate the egg, discovering that the insides were very nutritious. Meanwhile Kirb fed his mate and did some discovering of it’s own, finding a large egg with a nest made of wood. Anjea ate a couple of apples and Leaf ate a bit of grass with some nearby ants. Swinestinger has dozed off(AFK Warning).

Waswowarum has engaged Gamma in combat
Gamma has engaged Waswowarum in combat
Arken and Slimey have engaged White in combat

1-What shall your Blob do?
You all know the drill, discretion is done my private message.

2- Evolutions
Now that your Blobs are brain level 3, they have the choice between
-Physical Evolutions
-Develop Powers(such as fire/water/etc)
-Develop spell/power ability/etc
-Gastronomic(Diet) Evolutions

You can have up to 3 powers developping at once AT ALL TIMES. You can also develop two things and shorten the duration of one of them by 1 turn or develop a single thing and shorten it’s duration by 2 turns.

Physical Evolutions
Arms(1 turn)
Bipedal Mouvement(1 turn)
Slug Mouvement(1 turn)
Improved Sight (1 turn)
Head( 1 turn)
Tail: (1 turn)
Hands(Requires Arms): 1 turn (Is required for claws, pincers, etc.)
Feet(Requires Legs) : 1 turn
Nose(1 turn)
Ears(1 turn)
Hair (1 turn)
Scales( 1 turn)
Feathers ( 1 turn)
Faster Slug Mouvement (1 turn)
Quadrupedal Mouvement(Requires legs) (3 turns): The Blob grows an extra set of legs
Spring Reflexes(Requires legs) (2 turns): The Blob is slightly faster and can have around similarly to a bunny rabbit or a kangarou.
Four arms(Requires arms) (3 turns) : The Blob grows an extra set of arms
Thick Skin ( 1 turn) : The Blob takes slightly less damage
Aerial legs (Varies): The Blobs legs are that of a bird, smaller but lighter and improves flight. Awkward with normal feet, though. If the Blob already has legs, its a 1 turn evolution, otherwise its 2 turns.
Fins ( 1 turn)
Gills ( 1 turn)
Adhesive Glands(Requires Slug Mouvement) ( 2 turns) : The Blob can go up surfaces, sticking to them.
Extensive Vision( Requires Improved Sight) ( 1 turn): Even better, larger and more detailed vision to your Blob
Heat Vision(Requires Improved Sight) (2 turns): The Blob can see a hidden Blob through it’s heat.
Improved Hearing(Requires ears) (1 turn)
Scent Tracking(Requires Nose)(2 turns): The Blob can smell hidden Blobs.
Hands for feet(Requires legs) ( 2 turns): Similar to a monkey, the Blob grows hands on its feet.
Tentacles (2 turns) : The Blob grows a pair of long tentacles
Horns (Requires head) (1 Turn): The Blob grows a pair of horns)
Claws(Requires Hands) (2 turns): The Blob grows sharp claws
And it keeps going, but none of you have the level or prerequisites for them, so I’ll stop here.
Tentacular Reinforcement (1 turn): allows hands and claws to be on tentacles
Pincers: 2 turns
Muscular Reinforcement(2 turns): Improves speed
Tail Reinforcement (1 turn): Allows upgrades on tail, improving it’s utility.
Wings(3 turns): Gives a Blob-ish beginning of what appears to be wings. Not very good at flight, more for gliding, but can be upgraded and is improved by aerial legs, wings and more.
Shell(3 turns, requires head or slug mouvement): Slows and weighs down the Blob, but gives him a defensive shell. The shell reduces the damage of all attacks by two, but exterior limbs are vulnerable(head/arms/slug tail) and must be brought inside the shell(making the Blob immobile) to protect those body parts. Can be upgraded.
Leap Reflexes(3 turns, requires spring reflexes): Allows the Blob to jump at incredible height and lenghts.
Thorns( 2 turns): The Blob is covered in thorns, and any Blob that touches it takes 1 point of damage. Can be upgraded.
Buck Teeth(Requires Herbivore, 1 turn): The Blob gains a bite attack and can munch throught wood and similar objects with ease
Fangs(Requires Carnivore, 1 turn): The Blob gains a powerful bite attack and can cut throught meat well.
Proboscis(2 turns, 1 if Omnivore): The Blob gains a tube-like mouth. With it, it can stab other Blobs and allows different gastronomic options
Talons(2 turns): Makes the Blob lighter and more adapted to flight
Beaks(2 turns, 1 if omnivore): the blob gains a beak and a peck attack and allowing them to better pick off small food. Can be upgraded.
Hooves(2 turns): The Blob walks around on large hooves, preventing debalancement and giving him a more powerful but slower kick attack.

Eyes(1 turn): The Blob grows a second eye, reducing chance of blindness and enlarges sight radius
Scent Tracking(2 turns, requires nose): Allows the Blob to know where a Blob is or has been through smell.
Powers
Since Anjea has finally developped Electricity, the following have been unlocked)

Static Fighter(2 turns): The Blob can trasmit electricity by touch or near vicinity, causing all of it’s physical attack to gain 1 extra damage from electric shock
Jolt(2 turns): A short range jolt of electricity comes out of the Blobs hand.
Recharge(3 turns): The Blob can spend the turn jolting itself with energy, gaining energy)
Adrenaline Rush(2 turns): The Blob jolts itself, increasing it’s speed by 1.

Since Arken has developped wind, he has acces to this:

Improved Flight(2 turns): Self Explanatory
Breeze(2 turns): A strong breeze passes by pushing small objets and creatures in a direction
Slashing Wind(2 turns): A quick wave of wind slices through a target
Small Fog: A small fog is created around the Blob, hiding itself from it’s enemies.
Wind Fists(4 turns): The Blob can punch the air, sending out punches to his enemies from a short distance.

Water:
Improved Swim(2 turns): Self Explanatory
Aquatic Healing(4 turns): The Blob, when submerged in water, heals over time
Icicle(2 turns): A small icicle forms, that can be thrown or used as a weapon up close
Aquatic Force(2 turns): The Blob can push around a small wave of water similar to a Wind Blob using breeze. Requires to be in water or Create Water
Create Water(2 turns): Converts energy to spawn water, in any form.

Fire:
Interior Heat(4 turns): Can use energy to heat ones body, sending back heat damage to Blobs that touch him. Keeping this for turns uses more energy, but the Blobs physical attacks do burn damage
Overheat(2 turns): The Blob heats up another Blob body temperature, making them fatigue and drop in energy. Also does minimal damage
Firball(3 turns): An energy costly attack. A Blob spews out a fireball that burns a target for a good amount of damage

Nature:
Natures wrath(minor) (2 turns): The nerby grass or vegetation around the Blob entagles it, stopping it from moving and dealing minor damage
Heal(3 turns): Using the force of nature, the blob heals another for a set ammount.
Wild Empathy(2 turns): Improves the relationship with an animal or slightly with a NPC Blob.

Gastronomic
Requires to have confirmed a diet.

Herbivore:
Frugivore(2 turn): Extra health and energy output from fruit
“Herb”-ivore(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating grass, leaves, herbs and flowers
Beaver(Requires Buck Teeth, 2 turns): The Blob gains health and energy from eating bark and roots(wood)

Carnivore:
Hunter-Killer(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating other creatures killed by your own hand
Scavenger(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating other creatures killed by others. Can eat semi-rotten meat.
Sanguivore(2 turns): Allows the Blob to drink blood for health and energy
Insectivore(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating insects

Omnivore: All 2 turns
Aquivore(Requies Proboscis): Can filter through water to get nutrients, giving health and energy
Melivore: Increases the health and energy output of honey
Nutrivore(Requires proboscis): Can filter through the ground for nutrients, similar to Aquivore but not as nutritious.

Remember you can shorten an evolution by 1 for 50 energy.

Tell me if anything seems out of hand.

Flag Post

What the fk are you guys doing.

Flag Post

Kirb

Evolution : Thorns (Most of my body except the palms of my hands) , Create water, and Frugivore (2 turns for all)

Action : Create a nest out of natural dirt. If possible, move the nest to inside the burrow. Try to avoid the large egg, and guard bunny/egg.

Bunny : Lay egg in dirt nest.

Btw For the water element, is there a “Flash flood” Upgrade availible?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Kirb

Evolution : Thorns (Most of my body except the palms of my hands) , Create water, and Frugivore (2 turns for all)

Action : Create a nest out of natural dirt. If possible, move the nest to inside the burrow. Try to avoid the large egg, and guard bunny/egg.

Bunny : Lay egg in dirt nest.

Btw For the water element, is there a “Flash flood” Upgrade availible?

Flash flood is very powerful, you do not have acces to it right away.

Originally posted by CowFriend:

What the fk are you guys doing.

I am going to guess survival of the fittest^

Flag Post

Alright, but just to be sure, create water eventually leads to flash flood right? (in evolutions) In your post you have posted gills twice.

also, kudos to you white, you look smexy… not for long at least.

Flag Post

Gamma

Evolutions: Finish Proboscis, Sanguivore.

Actions: Slam into Wasworarum finishing this battle once and for all. After that’s done move closer to White.

Flag Post

Slimey

Action: Tailswipe White. (Slimeswipe?)

Evolution:

Begin learning Heal
Continue learning Heal
Finish learning Heal

Flag Post

Leaf

Diet: Omnivore

Action: Eat more grass/ants.

Evolutions:

Get Eyes
Get Beaks (One beak please…)
Get Improved Sight

Flag Post

[Arken]

[Action:]

Use Giga Impact on Gamma…

[Evoulutions:]

All three points on Improved flight, making it instant.

Flag Post

omg i don’t wanna die pls don’t kill me

At least let me see my whole body. That ugly slime is blocking the view.

Evolve Talons

Flag Post

Evolve Talons

That is my ugly sime you are talking about. (-_-")

I am sorry, I would perfer not to kill, but I was asked to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Evolve Talons

That is my ugly sime you are talking about. (-_-")

I am sorry, I would perfer not to kill, but I was asked to.

doesn’t mean you have to kill though :P

Flag Post

Wait what? These random acts of violence had to stem from somewhere!

Gammaflux…

Flag Post

Wait what? These random acts of violence had to stem from somewhere!

Gammaflux…

Are you saying I started all the fighting? XD
Because I’d like to point out that it was Waswowarum who attacked Cowfriend first XD.

Flag Post

Ohh sure, and it’s like we just all randomly appeared to fight white before he slipped away…

Flag Post

Ohh sure, and it’s like we just all randomly appeared to fight white before he slipped away…

Some of you did :P, though I will admit he shouldn’t have retrieved that honey XD.