Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest: Turn 9 Game 1 page 13

330 posts

Flag Post

Sounds like someone’s jelly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Sounds like someone’s jelly.

Hahahaha.

PS: Sorry guys for the delays lately, I have been having massive issues of my own to deal with, but don’t worry I’m still trying to continue this game. At worst it shall be 1 post/week, which saddens me and I hope to have a more opened schedule in the near future.

Flag Post

Reserve me in the meantime.

Flag Post

Turn 9

I rushed this in to get back on to updating these. If something is wrong just say so and I’ll fix it, there might be errors.

What is happening?

Arken has summoned a fog around him, Waswowarum and Slimey, there actions can not be seen.
Leaf has taken flight into the skies, observing his environnement
White tried eating an apple of a tree, but as he bit into one of them, the tree started moving, an eye opening up. Tree roots started sprouting from the ground, but the “tree” seems unable to touch White who is in flight.
Anjea ate a bit of berries
Before Gamma was getting up and leaving, Kirb quickly throws a punch at the fleeing Blob, knocking it’s hp down. Kirb has engaged and disengaged combat on Gamma
Gamma, meanwhile, began feeding on the dead rabbit.

1- Your action? Remember discretion.

2- Evolutions
Now that your Blobs are brain level 3, they have the choice between
-Physical Evolutions
-Develop Powers(such as fire/water/etc)
-Develop spell/power ability/etc
-Gastronomic(Diet) Evolutions

You can have up to 3 powers developping at once AT ALL TIMES. You can also develop two things and shorten the duration of one of them by 1 turn or develop a single thing and shorten it’s duration by 2 turns.

Physical Evolutions
Arms(1 turn)
Bipedal Mouvement(1 turn)
Slug Mouvement(1 turn)
Improved Sight (1 turn)
Head( 1 turn)
Tail: (1 turn)
Hands(Requires Arms): 1 turn (Is required for claws, pincers, etc.)
Feet(Requires Legs) : 1 turn
Nose(1 turn)
Ears(1 turn)
Hair (1 turn)
Scales( 1 turn)
Feathers ( 1 turn)
Faster Slug Mouvement (1 turn)
Quadrupedal Mouvement(Requires legs) (3 turns): The Blob grows an extra set of legs
Spring Reflexes(Requires legs) (2 turns): The Blob is slightly faster and can have around similarly to a bunny rabbit or a kangarou.
Four arms(Requires arms) (3 turns) : The Blob grows an extra set of arms
Thick Skin ( 1 turn) : The Blob takes slightly less damage
Aerial legs (Varies): The Blobs legs are that of a bird, smaller but lighter and improves flight. Awkward with normal feet, though. If the Blob already has legs, its a 1 turn evolution, otherwise its 2 turns.
Fins ( 1 turn)
Gills ( 1 turn)
Adhesive Glands(Requires Slug Mouvement) ( 2 turns) : The Blob can go up surfaces, sticking to them.
Extensive Vision( Requires Improved Sight) ( 1 turn): Even better, larger and more detailed vision to your Blob
Heat Vision(Requires Improved Sight) (2 turns): The Blob can see a hidden Blob through it’s heat.
Improved Hearing(Requires ears) (1 turn)
Scent Tracking(Requires Nose)(2 turns): The Blob can smell hidden Blobs.
Hands for feet(Requires legs) ( 2 turns): Similar to a monkey, the Blob grows hands on its feet.
Tentacles (2 turns) : The Blob grows a pair of long tentacles
Horns (Requires head) (1 Turn): The Blob grows a pair of horns)
Claws(Requires Hands) (2 turns): The Blob grows sharp claws
And it keeps going, but none of you have the level or prerequisites for them, so I’ll stop here.
Tentacular Reinforcement (1 turn): allows hands and claws to be on tentacles
Pincers: 2 turns
Muscular Reinforcement(2 turns): Improves speed
Tail Reinforcement (1 turn): Allows upgrades on tail, improving it’s utility.
Wings(3 turns): Gives a Blob-ish beginning of what appears to be wings. Not very good at flight, more for gliding, but can be upgraded and is improved by aerial legs, wings and more.
Shell(3 turns, requires head or slug mouvement): Slows and weighs down the Blob, but gives him a defensive shell. The shell reduces the damage of all attacks by two, but exterior limbs are vulnerable(head/arms/slug tail) and must be brought inside the shell(making the Blob immobile) to protect those body parts. Can be upgraded.
Leap Reflexes(3 turns, requires spring reflexes): Allows the Blob to jump at incredible height and lenghts.
Thorns( 2 turns): The Blob is covered in thorns, and any Blob that touches it takes 1 point of damage. Can be upgraded.
Buck Teeth(Requires Herbivore, 1 turn): The Blob gains a bite attack and can munch throught wood and similar objects with ease
Fangs(Requires Carnivore, 1 turn): The Blob gains a powerful bite attack and can cut throught meat well.
Proboscis(2 turns, 1 if Omnivore): The Blob gains a tube-like mouth. With it, it can stab other Blobs and allows different gastronomic options
Talons(2 turns): Makes the Blob lighter and more adapted to flight
Beaks(2 turns, 1 if omnivore): the blob gains a beak and a peck attack and allowing them to better pick off small food. Can be upgraded.
Hooves(2 turns): The Blob walks around on large hooves, preventing debalancement and giving him a more powerful but slower kick attack.
Eyes(1 turn): The Blob grows a second eye, reducing chance of blindness and enlarges sight radius
Scent Tracking(2 turns, requires nose): Allows the Blob to know where a Blob is or has been through smell.
Camoflage Skin(3 turns): With this cameleon-like skin, the Blob can blend into his environnement and make itself almost invisible to the naked eye. Upgrades later to allow blend in while moving and such.

Powers
Since Anjea has finally developped Electricity, the following have been unlocked)

Static Fighter(2 turns): The Blob can trasmit electricity by touch or near vicinity, causing all of it’s physical attack to gain 1 extra damage from electric shock
Jolt(2 turns): A short range jolt of electricity comes out of the Blobs hand.
Recharge(3 turns): The Blob can spend the turn jolting itself with energy, gaining energy)
Adrenaline Rush(2 turns): The Blob jolts itself, increasing it’s speed by 1.

Since Arken has developped wind, he has acces to this:

Improved Flight(2 turns): Self Explanatory
Breeze(2 turns): A strong breeze passes by pushing small objets and creatures in a direction
Slashing Wind(2 turns): A quick wave of wind slices through a target
Small Fog: A small fog is created around the Blob, hiding itself from it’s enemies.
Wind Fists(4 turns): The Blob can punch the air, sending out punches to his enemies from a short distance.

Water:
Improved Swim(2 turns): Self Explanatory
Aquatic Healing(4 turns): The Blob, when submerged in water, heals over time
Icicle(2 turns): A small icicle forms, that can be thrown or used as a weapon up close
Aquatic Force(2 turns): The Blob can push around a small wave of water similar to a Wind Blob using breeze. Requires to be in water or Create Water
Create Water(2 turns): Converts energy to spawn water, in any form.

Fire:
Interior Heat(4 turns): Can use energy to heat ones body, sending back heat damage to Blobs that touch him. Keeping this for turns uses more energy, but the Blobs physical attacks do burn damage
Overheat(2 turns): The Blob heats up another Blob body temperature, making them fatigue and drop in energy. Also does minimal damage
Firball(3 turns): An energy costly attack. A Blob spews out a fireball that burns a target for a good amount of damage

Nature:
Natures wrath(minor) (2 turns): The nerby grass or vegetation around the Blob entagles it, stopping it from moving and dealing minor damage
Wild Empathy(2 turns): Improves the relationship with an animal or slightly with a NPC Blob.

Gastronomic
Requires to have confirmed a diet.

Herbivore:
Frugivore(2 turn): Extra health and energy output from fruit
“Herb”-ivore(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating grass, leaves, herbs and flowers
Beaver(Requires Buck Teeth, 2 turns): The Blob gains health and energy from eating bark and roots(wood)

Carnivore:
Hunter-Killer(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating other creatures killed by your own hand
Scavenger(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating other creatures killed by others. Can eat semi-rotten meat.
Sanguivore(2 turns): Allows the Blob to drink blood for health and energy
Insectivore(2 turns): Extra health and energy output from eating insects

Omnivore: All 2 turns
Aquivore(Requies Proboscis): Can filter through water to get nutrients, giving health and energy
Melivore: Increases the health and energy output of honey
Nutrivore(Requires proboscis): Can filter through the ground for nutrients, similar to Aquivore but not as nutritious.

Flag Post

Gamma

Evolutions: Scavenger (2), Adhesive glands (1/2)

Actions: Continue to gain energy off of the dead bunny.

Flag Post

[ Opps, Seems I said Spring Reflexes instead of Leap Reflexes. =3
Now I have two spring reflexes, and wasted 1 extra point on it. ]

Leaf

Action: Look around the map.

Evolution:

Obtain Tail Reinforcement
Begin Muscular Reinforcement
Finish Muscular Reinforcement

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

[ Opps, Seems I said Spring Reflexes instead of Leap Reflexes. =3
Now I have two spring reflexes, and wasted 1 extra point on it. ]

Leaf

Action: Look around the map.

Evolution:

Obtain Tail Reinforcement
Begin Muscular Reinforcement
Finish Muscular Reinforcement

I’ll change it.

Flag Post

Thanks. =D

Flag Post

when are the babies gunna be born??? My bunny I mean. Also, could you update evolutions, as i developed thorns, and i want to know What possible upgrades I could have with those. The same with water, (Freeze land, rain, snow storm, → Hurricane, Flash Flood, Summon Deep sea Blobster) .

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

>.> when are the babies gunna be born??? My bunny I mean.

Technically it hasn’t even been a day in this world. :P

Flag Post

Hell ya. What can I do with the electricity?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Hell ya. What can I do with the electricity?

Static Fighter(2 turns): The Blob can trasmit electricity by touch or near vicinity, causing all of it’s physical attack to gain 1 extra damage from electric shock
Jolt(2 turns): A short range jolt of electricity comes out of the Blobs hand.
Recharge(3 turns): The Blob can spend the turn jolting itself with energy, gaining energy)
Adrenaline Rush(2 turns): The Blob jolts itself, increasing it’s speed by 1.

when are the babies gunna be born??? My bunny I mean. Also, could you update evolutions, as i developed thorns, and i want to know What possible upgrades I could have with those. The same with water, (Freeze land, rain, snow storm, → Hurricane, Flash Flood, Summon Deep sea Blobster) .

Will do.

Flag Post

[I thought I would help reorganize this. I removed most of the descriptions for the Physical Evolutions, but feel free to readd them. =D (Also fixed the Mouvement typo.)]

Physical Evolutions:

Head (1 turn)
>Horns (1 Turn)

Nose (1 turn)
> Scent Tracking (2 turns)

Ears (1 turn)
>Improved Hearing (1 turn)

Eyes (1 turn)

Arms (1 turn)
> Four arms (3 turns)
> Hands (1 turn)
>> Claws (2 turns)
>> Pincers (2 turns)

Bipedal Movement (1 turn)
> Quadrupedal Movement (3 turns)
> Spring Reflexes (2 turns)
>> Leap Reflexes (3 turns)
> Feet (1 turn)
> Hands for Feet (2 turns)
> Aerial legs (1 Turn)
> Talons(2 turns)
> Hooves(2 turns)

Slug Movement (1 turn)
> Faster Slug Movement (1 turn)
> Adhesive Glands (2 turns)

Improved Sight (1 turn)
> Extensive Vision (1 turn)
> Heat Vision (2 turns)

Tail (1 turn)
> Tail Reinforcement (1 turn): Allows Upgrades to Tail

Hair (1 turn)

Scales( 1 turn)

Feathers ( 1 turn)

Thick Skin ( 1 turn)

Fins ( 1 turn)

Gills ( 1 turn)

Tentacles (2 turns)
> Tentacular Reinforcement (1 turn): Allows Hand Upgrades on Tentacles

Muscular Reinforcement (2 turns): Speed +

Wings (3 turns)

Thorns (2 turns): 1 damage per contact

Camoflage Skin (3 turns)

Various Upgrades Required

Shell (3 turns, requires Head or Slug Movement)

Optional Diet

Proboscis (2 turns, 1 if Omnivore)

Beak (2 turns, 1 if Omnivore)

Required Diet

Buck Teeth (Requires Herbivore, 1 turn)

Fangs (Requires Carnivore, 1 turn)

Powers:

Electricity
Static Fighter (2 turns): The Blob can trasmit electricity by touch or near vicinity, causing all of it’s physical attack to gain 1 extra damage from electric shock
Jolt (2 turns): A short range jolt of electricity comes out of the Blobs hand
Recharge (3 turns): The Blob can spend the turn jolting itself with energy, gaining energy
Adrenaline Rush (2 turns): The Blob jolts itself, increasing it’s speed by 1

Wind
Improved Flight (2 turns): Self Explanatory
Breeze (2 turns): A strong breeze passes by pushing small objets and creatures in a direction
Slashing Wind (2 turns): A quick wave of wind slices through a target
Small Fog: A small fog is created around the Blob, hiding itself from it’s enemies
Wind Fists (4 turns): The Blob can punch the air, sending out punches to his enemies from a short distance

Water:
Improved Swimming (2 turns): Self Explanatory
Aquatic Healing (4 turns): The Blob, when submerged in water, heals over time
Icicle (2 turns): A small icicle forms, that can be thrown or used as a weapon up close
Aquatic Force (2 turns): The Blob can push around a small wave of water similar to a Wind Blob using breeze. Requires to be in water or Create Water
Create Water (2 turns): Converts energy to spawn water, in any form

Fire:
Interior Heat (4 turns): Can use energy to heat ones body, sending back heat damage to Blobs that touch him. Keeping this for turns uses more energy, but the Blobs physical attacks do burn damage
Overheat (2 turns): The Blob heats up another Blob body temperature, making them fatigue and drop in energy. Also does minimal damage
Fireball (3 turns): An energy costly attack. A Blob spews out a fireball that burns a target for a good amount of damage

Nature:
Natures Wrath (Minor) (2 turns): The nearby grass or vegetation around the Blob entagles it, stopping it from moving and dealing minor damage
Heal (3 turns): Using the force of nature, the blob heals another for a set amount
Wild Empathy (2 turns): Improves the relationship with an animal or slightly with a NPC Blob

Gastronomic:
Requires to have confirmed a diet. All require 2 turns.

Herbivore:
Frugivore: Extra health and energy output from fruit
“Herb”-ivore: Extra health and energy output from eating grass, leaves, herbs and flowers
Beaver (Requires Buck Teeth): The Blob gains health and energy from eating bark, roots and various other wood

Carnivore:
Hunter-Killer: Extra health and energy output from eating other creatures killed by your own hand
Scavenger: Extra health and energy output from eating other creatures killed by others. Can eat semi-rotten meat
Sanguivore: Allows the Blob to drink blood for health and energy
Insectivore: Extra health and energy output from eating insects

Omnivore:
Melivore: Increases the health and energy output of honey
Aquivore (Requies Proboscis): Can filter through water to get nutrients, giving health and energy
Nutrivore (Requires Proboscis): Can filter through the ground for nutrients, similar to Aquivore but not as nutritious.

Flag Post

@FelineForumer Wow, thank you!

Flag Post

It was nothing. =3

Flag Post

Good work with the textile Feline.

Slimey

Action: EAT! (The grass)

Evolution:

Continue Camoflage Skin
Finish Camoflage Skin
Begin Water Power

Flag Post

White

Eat the fruit on the tree.

Evolution:

Tail
Camouflage Skin
Adrenaline Rush

Flag Post

Which power in water leads to freeze?

Flag Post

Which power in water leads to freeze?

Control Water

Flag Post

Kirb
Action: Explore the area left of me. Grab a white berry or two to eat while there.

Bunny: Lay your babies, be on guard.

Evolution:
-Upgrade Create Water if possible. (Less energy used per spawned water, more spawned water etc etc)
Shorten it by one turn.
-Begin Aquatic force.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

blump

Flag Post

It’s been … a while.
Here’s a thing showing my dedication to this.

picasion.com

I might have messed up a step or two.

Flag Post

[Arken]

[Action:]

Fly up next to leaf.

[Evolution:]

1. Improved Flight x3 (Instant)

[Edit:] A bit of info:

You may remember I was saying I was going to use a variant of giga impact on Gamma (Which I did). well I have now labelled the current different variants of giga impact which are:

1. Giga Impact. (This is the original idea for the Giga Impact attack).

2. Giga Impact charge. (This one is much weaker then the other Giga Impact variants.

3. Aided Giga Impact. (You saw this one awhile ago, it was used on gamma).

4. Aided Giga Impact Charge.

5. Multi Giga Impact. (This is the strongest of the Giga Impact attacks).

6. Multi Giga Impact Charge. (This is the strongest of the Giga Impact Charge attacks).

===

What’s the point of telling you this? Well I am giving you a heads up, as I am going to use the Multi Giga Impact this turn… but who or what is the target? Mwahahahaha…

Flag Post

Shutdown or Continue up to you guys.All that is to say is i am back finally. Its complicated, but i am back.