Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest: Turn 9 Game 1 page 2

330 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I evolve some arms.

I eat a chicken leg.

I ask RokRokRok, Felineforumer and Ilovekirby if they want to form a tribe.

Tribe conditions:

1. Do not harm another tribe member.

2. For a new tribe member to join the tribe after the founding of the tribe the tribe must vote if they want him/her in, majority vote win. (Exception is the original invites to RokRokRok, Felineforumer and Ilovekirby)

3. You are considered allied to everyone else in the tribe.

4. you can leave the tribe at anytime.

5. If someone wants to add, remove or change a tribe condition a vote will take place, majority win.

Do you accept?

Yes, I accept, on certain terms but will immediatley quit if more than 5 people join.

Flag Post

accepted, welcome to the tribe.

Tribe list:

1. arkenarken
2. GotterakaThing
3. ilovekirby
4. Invited: RokRokRok
5. Invited: Felineforumer

tribe limit is 5

Flag Post

Meh have a afk limit,
like if a player is afk for a day, then you skip his/her turn. If too many afks (like 3) Create something like a flashflood, if u don’t move out of the way you die instantly. So they have a choice: post to move or die

(also pm after 3!)

Flag Post

@Kirby, for afk’s, I give them a chance at first, having the Blob just contiue whatever it was doing. I’ll look into afk’s when it shall become a problem

And besides, it’s not a problem now, EVERYONE posted, to my great pleasure.

Flag Post

@ZigZagZombie I don’t mean to bother you, but when do you think day 2 will start?

Edit (after ZZZ posted): Thanks :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@ZigZagZombie I don’t mean to bother you, but when do you think day 2 will start?

Working on it right now.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

You done?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

You done?

Sorry for the delay, I did say it might go past the 48 hour thing. I’m finishing up the image, then posting your character sheets, and we have a day 2. Patience pleaseé

Flag Post

put me in reserve

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

put me in reserve

Originally posted by efar:

put me in reserve

go fill out the “form” here http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/313467-blobvolution-survival-of-the-fittest-sign-ups-reserve-list-and-questions

Sorry again guys, don’t think I’t will be up tonight, but tommorow is a GUARANTEE. So meanwhile think of your next move, work out your alliances, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

accepted, welcome to the tribe.

Tribe list:

1. arkenarken
2. GotterakaThing
3. ilovekirby
4. Invited: RokRokRok
5. Invited: Felineforumer

tribe limit is 5

I’ll accept.

Flag Post

Thanks for your hard work zigzag!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Thanks for your hard work zigzag!

Youre welcome. Character sheets are up, Image is currently loading.

Flag Post

quick question: does my slam attack really deal 6 damage? or was that a typo and you meant to hit 5?

Flag Post

quick question: is my slam attack really deal 6 damage? or was that a typo and you meant to hit 5?

Normal Blobs see like a near sighted person really badly, they see shapes, you actually see their body, so yes, you do deal 1 more damage. :)

Flag Post

Yes I am the highest attacker >:D (though i’d still be badly damaged if I got in a fight XD)

Flag Post

Yes I am the highest attacker >:D (though i’d still be badly damaged if I got in a fight XD)

In a single round you deal most damage, if you hit, but without arms and legs, the others have ways of picking on you(outrunned or outreach).

PS: Also, improved sight means I tell you more about the picture, youll see. :)

Flag Post

ok :D and I have one more question: is damage set? or does it fluxuate? and are critical hits possible?

Flag Post

Is there any perks for being truly carnivore/herbivore?

Flag Post

Day 2

No surprise, all of the Blobs instantly begin feeding, regaining slightly their ancestors form. Some of the more carnivorous head directly for the fried chicken legs, who end up very nutritious. Others opted for a more herbivore diet, and go for the berries, the grass, and even the tree bark(which wasn,t really easy or doable without strong teeth). The mostly near-sighted Blobs havent explored any new territory, so far. One of them approaches a bunny, but doesnt take any action at it.

Next turn you shall be brain level 2, which unlockes plenty of little goodies!

Current evolution choices( all 1 turn)
All of the previously mentionnent, plus
Head: Makes the Blob taller(So sees above tall grass), less vulnerable all around and allows other options later.
Tail: Helps prevent debalancement, can be upgraded to serve other purposes
Hands: Allows the Blob to use better his arms. Allows upgrades to modify arms and hands, such as tentacles, claws, etc.
Feet: Slightly helps debalancement, allows upgrades to modify feet and legs such as aviator legs, hooks, etc.
Nose: allows smell, can be upgraded
Ears: allows hearing, can be upgraded.
Hair: Protects better agaisnt cod, slightly
Scale: protects slightly agaisnt heat
Feathers: protects slightly from cold, less than fur, but accomodates fllying Blobs.
Edit: Forgot! Faster Slug Mouvement.

Flag Post

ok :D and I have one more question: is damage set? or does it fluxuate? and are critical hits possible?

Damage has many influences , such as weaknesses, strong points, where you strike em, but the average damage is what is wirtten. Critical hit is rare but only possible with a very high evolved sight and alot of luck(precision fighting)

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Is there any perks for being truly carnivore/herbivore?

Carnivores and Herbivores earn more energy for their food but have a limit on what they can eat, Omnivores can eat anything but don<t gain as much. Plus, a Carnivorous Blobs can have fangs, Herbivores Buck/beaver teeth, etc. But every thing has its advantages.

Flag Post

Leaf.
Evolve Feathers.
Eat some ants.

Accept Alliance.

Flag Post

I look so hawt in that picture.

White: Add feather to my blob. Eat the chicken legs.

Flag Post

Slimey

Upgrade: Adhesive Glands!
Continue rolling south-east while eating the grass along the way. (But be cautious of dangers.)