Beasts of War[BETA] page 5 (locked)

165 posts

Flag Post

Water in your ears
Water
Energy Cost: 1000
Power level: 1500
Abilities
(As long as this card is activated, no one may command their monsters to do anything.(This effect can be stopped by the user any time.) Every player must draw TWO cards at the start of their turn.

Flag Post

Ice-opus
Water
Energy cost:4000
Power Level:61000
Abilities:
This half frozen octo-puss gets half of the damage inflicted unto it.Making it a perfect endurance weapon. But may only attack once every two
turns.

Flag Post

Eel of paraphernalia
Water
Energy cost:1200
Power Level:17000
Abilities:
(Paralysis) ,During the start of your turn, select one monster, that monster may not attack next turn.

Flag Post

Stop making cards.

Flag Post

Or at least put them in one post.

Flag Post

We already have a Water Starter Deck(still needs approval). Please delete all posts you have made in this thread as they are irrelevant and stupid. The cards are all unbalanced.

Thanks to BCLEGENDS for his first draft of the Chaos deck.

When we:
1)Remake the Light Deck
2)Make the Order Deck
3)Approve the Water and Chaos deck
4)Update the forums to include all this

We can start the game!

Flag Post

I think you mean the darkness deck XD

Flag Post

No, I mean the Chaos deck. He PMed it to me.

It’s the craziest deck of the lot, which I suppose fits the theme. The problem is he didn’t “see” a certain game-breaking card combo. (Actually there are 2 variations of this combo. The first gives him 3 free energy, the other gives him 8 free energy, though the first is more likely to happen.)

Flag Post

did he put my mutation card in there? :P

Flag Post

He has an OP card called “Mutant” which can gain 1/4th of another creature’s power and copy one of its abilities.

Flag Post

Close enough I guess XD, will my card be put in a booster pack?

Flag Post

No such thing as a booster pack. We can put it in the Shop as an external card(ie. one that does not appear in the starter deck and can be used to customize your deck).

Flag Post

Ok ^^

Flag Post

Im not going to make decks but I’ll make seperate cards and yo uguys can use my ideas back there. Basically, what you need to do to the deck is to make Instant into something different then Obelisk in delaying but still delaying. To reduce the costs of all the monsters. To nerf Counterclockwise and make it more delayish. Yep.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Uh, hamuka? I thought Light decks were meant to be based around DEFENSE, not ridiculously overpowered abilities. I’d personally suggest monsters that have a relatively high Power Level, but can only use a certain percentage of it when fighting an enemy monster. I dunno, maybe have one that manages to be immune to damage when making attacks, but not when blocking them.

OH MY GOD I’M SO STUPID. I mistook Order with Light >.<

brb, making my head into a bloody pulp by banging it against the wall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Uh, hamuka? I thought Light decks were meant to be based around DEFENSE, not ridiculously overpowered abilities. I’d personally suggest monsters that have a relatively high Power Level, but can only use a certain percentage of it when fighting an enemy monster. I dunno, maybe have one that manages to be immune to damage when making attacks, but not when blocking them.

OH MY GOD I’M SO STUPID. I mistook Order with Light >.<

brb, making my head into a bloody pulp by banging it against the wall.

Your deck couldn’t be Order either. Many of the effects are not delayish, too OP, and are too low in cost. The last one is ok in cost but its abilities is too OP.

Flag Post

So what starter deck battles are we doing, again? Presumably, it’d be something similar to the following, with X ’s marking which test battles can be enacted now:

Fire VS Fire X
Fire VS Water
Fire VS Order
Fire VS Chaos
Fire VS Light
Fire VS Darkness X

Water VS Water
Water VS Order
Water VS Chaos
Water VS Light
Water VS Darkness

Order VS Order
Order VS Chaos
Order VS Light
Order VS Darkness

Chaos VS Chaos
Chaos VS Light
Chaos VS Darkness

Light VS Light
Light VS Darkness

Darkness VS Darkness X

…actually, wow. That’s 21 separate fights. Good luck with that lot, helltank.

Flag Post

Because starter decks are all the same, testing a deck against itself won’t help anything. Even if the deck is ridiculously OP, it’s facing another identical OP deck, so it won’t tell us anything.

I declare a Fire vs Darkness test duel to start now. Someone choose which element they want to be and I’ll control the other element. I’ll also handle the RNG, so no worries.

Flag Post

I’ll take Fire.

Flag Post

Because starter decks are all the same, testing a deck against itself won’t help anything. Even if the deck is ridiculously OP, it’s facing another identical OP deck, so it won’t tell us anything.

True. On the other hand, a same element matchup will help drastically in eliminating cases of unstable equilibrium – that is to say, how badly a deck does if its owner suffers in the early game. Which is always a possibility. You never know.

Flag Post

I’ll do the same deck matchup if one deck is found to be wildly unbalanced.
-

Alright, now for the first BoW duel to start.

EDIT:Just realized there’s a problem with me doing the RNG; I’ll know my opponent’s hand. So either someone else do the RNG or someone else play Darkness against gamma.

Flag Post

I’ll play.

Flag Post

i’m ready when you are.

Flag Post

I need to get my cards and hand.

Flag Post

So how do we play though?