x12 Basic Energy
x1 Last Shield
x3 Lure
x2 Randomize
x5 Sacrificial Lamb
x3 Gambler
x3 Mutant
x1 Homunculus

Oh, and I baggsie the Chaos starter deck for any test duels done with it.

Flag Post

EBWOP: I’ve just noticed that the Fire starter deck has 31 cards, not 30. Count ’em:

10x Basic Energy
1x Last Shield
2x Raging Imp
5x Three-Sword Warrior
5x Gattling Lizard
3x Inferno
2x Claymoore, the Mindless Knight
2x Steam Machine
1x Soaring Dragoon

10+1+2+5+5+3+2+2+1. That equals 31. This deck needs to be changed somewhat, I think.

EDIT: I’ve made a suggestion here. Take a looksie.

Flag Post

BC, I just fixed it. Now there’s one Raging Imp instead of 2. I intended the Imps to be a quickhitter. You know, appear, whack the enemy creature or Wall, die instantly. It’s something like a “deal 1000 damage to creature of your choice” spell.
-

Sent out cards to Zzzip and Gamma

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

BC, I just fixed it. Now there’s one Raging Imp instead of 2. I intended the Imps to be a quickhitter. You know, appear, whack the enemy creature or Wall, die instantly. It’s something like a “deal 1000 damage to creature of your choice” spell.

Then why not just have spells to do that? Or a spell, even. And the exact same thing happens with the Three-Sword Warrior, anyway – chances are whatever they throw themselves at is going to destroy them, and even if it doesn’t, something else is going to pop up and destroy their 2000 Power Level asses the turn after they appear, regardless.

Flag Post

They’re meant to weaken powerful enemies(after all, the powerfuls will have to reduce their own power to kill the Three-Sword) or trade lives with creatures that have nice abilities(like living shadow).

EDIT:Dammit, I’m on an alt. Will switch back to helltank soon.

Flag Post

Confirming that greystarlight is my alt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by greystarlight:

They’re meant to weaken powerful enemies(after all, the powerfuls will have to reduce their own power to kill the Three-Sword) or trade lives with creatures that have nice abilities(like living shadow).

Again, why not just use a spell to do the same thing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by greystarlight:

Again, why not just use a spell to do the same thing?

In case the enemy gets a bad hand. Then my Three-Swords can get in sneaky hits on his wall before trading/weakening.

Flag Post

Yeah, I meant the Raging Imp. Why not just have a spell that deals 1000 damage to every enemy creature on the field or something? That’d be more useful than the Raging Imp, surely.

Flag Post

I guess I just didn’t think of it at that time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I guess I just didn’t think of it at that time.

…so do you intend to change anything, then, or…?

EDIT: In fact, better idea: just remove the Raging Imp, and add another Inferno card or something.

Flag Post

Starte decks should have some flaws.

Flag Post

gammaflux

Last Shield(10000)
4 energy charge
1 total energy

Steam Machine(6000)
-———————————————-

9 total energy
5 energy charge
Last Shield(5000)

Zzzip50

Flag Post

1. Why is Steam Engine at 5000.
2. You screwed up my energy completely. Its supposed to be 9 total energy and 5 charges.
3. Wheres my cards.

Flag Post

1. Edited.
2. Edited.
3. Will send later.