The Chocolate Donut page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

The countertop was actually a 5-dimensional bubble I own. Therefore, I have the donut.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Plusibo:

i am the donut and free myself of ajx300009 and place myself back on the countertop

Un-necessary. Plusibo, you have the donut in your hands now. See rule 4.

Flag Post

I pop your bubble and while you are crying like a baby from the soap in your eyes I take it back to the future (this is a ripoff of steal the cookie)

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I pop your bubble and while you are crying like a baby from the soap in your eyes I take it back to the future (this is a ripoff of steal the cookie)

I use the time force to draw the donut in my hands. While you are lost and scattered across an alternate dimensional universe, I quickly get my napkin and gobble the donut up. Since I broke the rule and if you have been listening in class, maybe you know what to do now…

Flag Post

I use my UBERHAX TIME REWIND POWERS to the point where efar popped the 5-dimensional bubble. What efar thought was crying was actually a ruse to keep him distracted while I locked the donut in the past, teleporting efar to some wild west town instead. I convince him I am a physical god, take the cookie from him, and kill him.

I give the cookie to a chocolate man.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I use my UBERHAX TIME REWIND POWERS to the point where efar popped the 5-dimensional bubble. What efar thought was crying was actually a ruse to keep him distracted while I locked the donut in the past, teleporting efar to some wild west town instead. I convince him I am a physical god, take the cookie from him, and kill him.

I give the cookie to a chocolate man.

YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THIS GAME. AND IT’S A DONUT. SINCE YOU GOT A COOKIE, IM JUST GONNA IGNORE.

SINCE I STILL HAVE IT, I GOBBLE IT UP AGAIN. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN LISTENING IN CLASS

Flag Post

Since DmageGore gobbled up the donut, I assume it spontaneously regenerate at the donut shop once more?

While the shop keeper rings up another customer, I quickly replace the chocolate donut on display with a counterfeit plastic one, leaving the store with the genuine donut in my coat pocket and the shop keeper blissfully ignorant of the theft.

Edit: Sorry, forgot it was on the counter top. (>.<)

Flag Post

Since the donut is on the countertop, not in the store, I take the donut from the countertop, and then give it to FlyingCat. FlyingCat has the donut

Flag Post

FlyingCat meet FlyingGiantScorpionDog for some reason he is given the doughnut

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

FlyingCat meet FlyingGiantScorpionDog for some reason he is given the doughnut

Okay… Since I used my hobo device on FlyingGiantScorpionDog, he is begging for money. I hand him a nickel and I get the dount.

Flag Post

I disguise as a muffin and get eaten by Dmage. Once he poops me out, I swim in the toilet, go down the sewers, find a secret entrance a miner I negotiated with made to the place where the donut is. I get donut with long arms. (The following needs approval) I eat the donut after this miner drills holes down to the core in every countertop in the world, locking the donut in an infinite loop. I then send inconspicuous walking muffins to grab the donut wherever it appears. I or my long-armed muffin minions therefore forever grab and eat the muffin. (You can step on any muffin but me.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsANiceGuy:

I disguise as a muffin and get eaten by Dmage. Once he poops me out, I swim in the toilet, go down the sewers, find a secret entrance a miner I negotiated with made to the place where the donut is. I get donut with long arms. (The following needs approval) I eat the donut after this miner drills holes down to the core in every countertop in the world, locking the donut in an infinite loop. I then send inconspicuous walking muffins to grab the donut wherever it appears. I or my long-armed muffin minions therefore forever grab and eat the muffin. (You can step on any muffin but me.)

Approved. Next poster, do your stuff.