(Gaming Tournament) Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games page 12

331 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:
Originally posted by racefan12:

Back story: Flash back to May of last year. It’s the second round match of the Kongrefeint spreadsheet tournament and I’m playing this crazy game as a member of team Bluh. It quickly became a favorite of mine (along with most of the games in Asmodous’s tournament) because of the addictive, fast paced, action and rock music.

TEAM BLUH 4 LYFE

TEAM COOKSTACHE 5EVER

TEAM SLARTIBARTFAST 6EVER

I love you Josh, for picking Solipskier.

Flag Post

I was eliminated cuz of a hacker ;-;-;-;
Also Maist’s AG opponent is screwed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by racefan12:

Back story: Flash back to May of last year. It’s the second round match of the Kongrefeint spreadsheet tournament and I’m playing this crazy game as a member of team Bluh. It quickly became a favorite of mine (along with most of the games in Asmodous’s tournament) because of the addictive, fast paced, action and rock music.

TEAM BLUH 4 LYFE

TEAM COOKSTACHE 5EVER

TEAM SLARTIBARTFAST 6EVER

Dammit, Josh. Why did you have to pick Solipskier? I suck at this game.

NO
TEAM BLUH 7EVER, 8EVER, 9EVER, AND 10EVER
TEAM BLUH FOR LIFE
WE ARE THE PWNERS

Flag Post

NO, its called the

KG group.

(K for Kongregate.)
(G for Greg)

Flag Post

Wrong Forum

Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Wrong Forum

No it’s not

Flag Post

Proof that CookStache is best team.

Anyway, good luck to Maist. And the AG guys. But preferably Maist, so that Kong can win and stuff.

Flag Post

TEAM SLARTIBARTFAST YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Flag Post

Proof that CookStache is best team.

Originally posted by T6salt:

No it’s not

Nuff said.

Flag Post

jajajawootlolswejRAWRwut?

Sorry opponent. Bad luck getting matched against me in Solipskier.

Flag Post

o.o Maist’s score beats 3 of the 5 team scores from Kongrefient (one of the other two teams was the one with Maist)

Flag Post

blade here.

for some reason, AG is down on my computer. is anybody having this problem?

Flag Post

Quarter-finals are over. Congrats to pangtongshu, xerox, thebluerabbit, and MaistlinRajere. You guys are the final four.

Kongregate appears to be making a comeback. Their last player left, may be the most dangerous of them all. Was the last round just a fluke or is Kongregate about to turn the tables on Armor Games? We’ll find out tomorrow, when the next installment begins.

Until then the tournament is on hold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bladerunner679:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

You have to play this game.

Flag Post

Come on Lou, don’t spoil it for everyone. I wanted them to be surprised.

Flag Post

I kind of regret not trying in round 1 now. The other games have been pretty good. I guess I’ll just have to settle for living vicariously through the moist lint.

Flag Post

You guys ready? It’s time to start the Semi-Finals of the Super Star Showdown.

For this round you’ll be playing a very fun game, with similarities to the old Sonic the Hedgehog games. The game is Dillo Hills.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/fexLabs/dillo-hills”

Backstory: It’s April of 2012. I’m playing in the Armor Gamer Championship hosted by pickpocket and out of nowhere pops this game, Dillo Hills.

You play as an armadillo, who’s dream is to fly as high and as far as he can. Traveling across the land, until the forces of nature bring him back down to Earth. He seems to have bird envy though as he he’ll try to murder every one he runs across.

The selling point to this game is the speed. It’s really fun to get going fast and see how quickly you can fling the armadillo back into the air.

Rules: You have to play as just the armadillo. No upgrades are allowed.

Round ends on Wednesday at 11:59 PM GMT.

The two players who survive this round, will go on to face each other in the finals.

Good luck.:)

Flag Post

Hehe, I remember this games hard badge was a pain in the ass. Maist, you better pull through for us Kongregators!

Flag Post

This hard badge’s difficulty is overrated. Great game, though a little buggy, interested to see the scores that will pop up.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’ve finished designing the championship trophy sig. Here it is:

This will be given to the winner of the Super Star Showdown.

Please note that neither Armor Games nor Kongregate give the option to display sigs. Whoever winds up winning, will have to use it on a forum that does.

Flag Post

So I finally got over 300K. This game sucks. I had to get to like zone 8 without crashing to do this.

Flag Post

Maist you rock, go win :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Maist you rock, go win :D

Flag Post

Time’s up! Congrats MaistlinRajere and thebluerabbit. You guys are the final two.

What started as a battle between Armor Games and Kongregate, will now end as such. This is the home stretch and only one of you can walk away the winner.

Who will it be?

We’ll find out soon, when the Super Star Showdown continues.