(Gaming Tournament) Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games page 3

331 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshDragon:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I’m having a little trouble understanding the tutorial for screen shots, will someone enlighten me?

What kind of computer are you using?

acer windows 7

This is way to hard. What is the command button?

Flag Post

That’s for mac. Read all step 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshDragon:

I’m having a little trouble understanding the tutorial for screen shots, will someone enlighten me?

What kind of computer are you using?

acer windows 7

This is way to hard. What is the command button?

If you’ve got Windows 7, you’ve probably got the Snipping Tool (Start – All Programs – Accessories), which makes this a lot easier. Simply use the snipping tool to take the screenshot and save the image, and then upload the image file to a website like http://imgur.com/

Flag Post

Hey guys,

My internet connection has been temporarily disabled. I will be back to host in a few days.

Sorry for the time inconvenience.

Flag Post

Good luck with your internet connection, Josh.
I can’t wait until this tournament starts ^_^

Flag Post

Right now I am using windows XP, I will try this in my windows 7 later to see if it works.

If you’ve got Windows 7, you’ve probably got the Snipping Tool (Start – All Programs – Accessories), which makes this a lot easier. Simply use the snipping tool to take the screenshot and save the image, and then upload the image file to a website like http://imgur.com/

Flag Post

Aww Fluck it! I resign, best of luckl Kongregate players. :D GO WIN!

Flag Post

I’m back.:) Finally, we can start this thing.

I’ll be sending around pms to everyone who’s signed and hopefully there will be no more delays.:/

Flag Post

Hooray!

Flag Post

I can’t wait. :D

Flag Post

Woot! :D

Flag Post

Let’s rock some armored butt. :D

Flag Post

Hurrah and whatnot

Flag Post

KICK SOME ASS TEAM K! or G!…. G for greg, I dunno

Flag Post

Confirm!

Flag Post

Ok guys, it’s time to start. Since the theme for this tournament is “Josh’s favorites.” I think we’ll start things off with an old classic, Electric Man 2.

Here’s a little bit of back story to this game.

I first discovered it a few years ago, when I was looking for games to put in the Element Kingdom Series. At the time, I was getting ready to host the Electric Explosion and needed a game with a similar theme. Luckily for me, I just so happened to stumble across this gem.

Electric Man 2, is a favorite of mine because it has a nice variety of combos and pretty decent music.

Anyway, back on topic.

This round will last until 11:59 PM on Sunday. I always run my tournaments on GMT time, so the round ends at exactly midnight.

The top four gamers will receive their own player profile card (please allow me some time to get them finished.) and every player ranked below the top sixteen will be eliminated.

Now remember this only applies to your forum. It doesn’t matter what the other people from Armor Games get. You only need to be in the top sixteen amongst the Kongregate players.

Good luck.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/FreeWorldGroup/electricman2hs?acomplete=electric+man+2hs”

Just to clarify, the game must be played on Pro mode and you will need to include the green/yellow plug in your screenshot.

Flag Post

Flag Post

What, exactly, should my screenshot look like? Can I update scores for the qualifier?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

What, exactly, should my screenshot look like? Can I update scores for the qualifier?

Just like the way Maistlin did his score. That’s a really good example.

And yes, you can submit as many scores as you want. In fact I’d recommend putting in a lot of them since the goal is to finish in the top four.

Leader-board:

^1. devourer359
^2. Blizzard2000
^3. MyNameIsNothing
^4. tracymirkin123
5. jho05013
6. eProdigy
7. TwistedCakez
8. helltank
9. DragonArcherZ
10. SamsterSamster
11. Jaskaran2000
12. SilverEvil
13. WiiPlayer113
14. AdeebNafees
15. T6salt
16. MaistlinRajere

Red Line

17. Hamuka
18. LouWeed
19. aturtledoesbite

Flag Post

One more thing. You guys will not be competing against the Armor Games forum until the next round.

I actually had to change the game for them because Electric Man 2, has no scoring system on their website.

Flag Post

ARGH COMMA PLACEMENT

Flag Post

I have to resign. I don’t have enough time to play games. I’m sorry, and good luck to everyone.

Flag Post

Too lazy to upload to the internet, I’ll just post this here.
http://prntscr.com/om8p6

Flag Post