(Gaming Tournament) Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games page 6

331 posts

Flag Post

The heck-?

Why was my post deleted? haha

Anyways..so do y’all know what happened to my opponent? Or am I safe to assume I can just skate right into the next round? =p

Flag Post

So… Why are his posts getting deleted?

Flag Post

Because he needs to earn a badge.

Flag Post

Mhm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

This is a nice game…

When’s the deadline?

Oh, and here’s the link of the Armor Game’s thread, so we can spy on them and whatnot, right hurrrrrrr

got 404.

Flag Post

The game’s been glitching me to the start of platforms and through the floors and shit. Anyone else?

Flag Post

Nope, I haven’t had any of those glitches.

Flag Post

I can’t believe I finally broke 40k. Take a look at this.:D

Flag Post

how do we know what our opponents have?

Flag Post

You look at the corresponding thread on Armor Games. We’ve already been lurking here watching your scores (although I’m still waiting for my opponent to put up their score) …though, your mods don’t like pangtongshu it would seem.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10921029/gaming-tournament-super-star-showdown-2012-kongregate-vs-armor-games/page/1

Wow, you guys have an edit button. I’m jealous…

Flag Post

Do we have to submit our scores? I haven’t been….

Flag Post

That’s not the problem, Kasic. Posts from users with no badges are automatically removed to prevent spambots.

Flag Post

Do we have to submit our scores? I haven’t been….

You have to submit a picture of the score screen. I don’t know about Kongregate, but the ranking for Armor Games is broken so it really doesn’t matter if we hit submit or not.

Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

That’s not the problem, Kasic. Posts from users with no badges are automatically removed to prevent spambots.

Ah. Makes sense.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Awww darn. My opponent got a 32k score. My best is nowhere near that. Eh, good luck in the next round Clancy.

PS: Poor Armor Games, they have no edit button.

Flag Post

And only 10 posts per page.

Flag Post

Hooray, 2K more than my opponent.

Flag Post

Anyways, hey Josh, when will we be getting our Player’s Card thing?

Flag Post

Anyways, hey Josh, when will we be getting our Player’s Card thing?

Hopefully within a week.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kasic:

(although I’m still waiting for my opponent to put up their score)

Oh, don’t worry. It’s coming. I just know you’d hate to get this started and not have anyone to play against. :D

Flag Post

Meh.

Flag Post

Needs global spreadsheet. AFAIK my opponent has 38k, but would be much easier if you could actually see without scrolling through pages and pages.

Flag Post

One word. Luck.

This game is so luck-based it isn’t even funny. 15k+ it starts getting lucky and at 25k you are at the mercy of the game’s RNG.

Never pick a game like this again, Josh. At least it’s holidays, so I have time to invest a ton of hours into this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Needs global spreadsheet. AFAIK my opponent has 38k, but would be much easier if you could actually see without scrolling through pages and pages.

Genius. I’ve updated it with the scores from both forums.
I probably won’t update it much, so I added Blizzard & Maist as editors by pinching their emails from some old tourney sheet, someone should add someone from the dark side too (I bet they butter their bread bottom side up).

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Genius. I’ve updated it with the scores from both forums.
I probably won’t update it much, so I added Blizzard & Maist as editors by pinching their emails from some old tourney sheet, someone should add someone from the dark side too (I bet they butter their bread bottom side up).

Ha. That’s funny cause I thought you guys were from the dark side. Btw I’m a double agent. Anyways good luck to everyone. Also, I can’t believe this is my first post on this site.