[Mafia] A Blind Eye [On break until July 7th] page 2 (locked)

89 posts

Flag Post

Yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

So, um, asking the players, should I start the game?

Depends on whether or not the set-up will still be balanced.

Flag Post

It doesn’t seem like I will be getting any more signs, I have revealed 2 more roles, I will start the game in 1 hour. Sign ups in this hour are accepted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Yes

Flag Post

Sending out roles, no one is to post.

Flag Post

Roles sent. Confirmation phase, begin! This phase lasts for 24 hours, no discussion or votes must happen during this phase.

Flag Post

Role Confirmed.

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post

Confirmationes

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Role Confirmed.

Flag Post

Flour dough confirmed.

Flag Post

Confirm

Flag Post

Confirm

Thinking of actually playing this mafia seriously rather than just TeeHeeinh everything, meh

Flag Post

Confirm

Flag Post

Confirm.

RNG vote AdeebNafees

Flag Post

[Hell]

RNG vote AdeebNafees

This is not Day 1, this is the confirmation phase, thus this won’t be counted.

Flag Post

Why can’t you merge them.

Anyway, I RNG vote AdeebNafees the moment D1 starts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Why can’t you merge them.

Anyway, I RNG vote AdeebNafees the moment D1 starts.

facepalm

Flag Post

As the demons were attacking the village, six heroes from the village emerged, soon to be known as the Town. They fought against the evil powers with all of their might, using force, punching, kicking, shooting, you name it.

One day, the demons planned to eliminate one of the Townies, they all went around him, drew a circle with chalk around him, and say “Boobla”, and the townie disappeared. They were all happy, and quite pleased with the show. Hell broke loose, more demons came out of the crack that was between Earth and Hell..

The battle went on for centuries.. when one day, the townies started to get special abilities, they had the ability to kill someone by blowing ourself up after they were killed, could stop a demon from performing actions. The Townies soon gave the demons the nickname of.. Mafia.

The mafia and townie war went on for generations, one death after another, not a single death un-wasted, the mafia won most of the time, with their heavy powers, they soon gained an upper hand over townies for every generation, when suddenly, the townies got even stronger powers, which helped them root out the evil hidden within them.

The townies started winning, but the mafia still won more, this war has continued.. until today… only the number of townies increased and decreased than the original 6, and now.. for this story… it takes place in a completely different universe.

In this universe, there was a village. People lived there happily, when suddenly some people started to grow against the normal life… they planned to kill the villagers, whom they termed as town, this all began with the death of a player named Trakay, which the townsfolk soon discovered.

The townies were curious as to who was the cause of the death of this person, who was a helpful one, so they began searching, the cops soon realized there were criminals between the townsfolk, and termed them as Mafia. Thus, the battle between the mafia and town began, trying to eliminate the other out of existence.

Day 1 start. With 11 alive, it takes 6 people to lynch. Deadline in 72 hours

MNIN may confirm during day 1.

Flag Post

Vote AdeebNafees randomly

Flag Post

Eh, late but Confirm.

Flag Post

Vote DJ until discussion starts, following my promise in Worst Role Ever.

Flag Post

I have been having some … technical difficulties, therefore I am on this account.

Vote Count

AdeebNafees: 1 [Helltank]
Djrockstar: 1 [Devourer359]
Not voting: 8 [MyNameIsNothing, GottaAskTheMan, djrockstar, CowFriend, T6salt, SilverEvil, AdeebNafees, eProdigy, DragonArcherZ]

Deadline

In 55 hours.

Flag Post

THATS PULSARIS NOT JASKARAN. THE USERNAME SAYS SO RAWR RAWR RAWR.

(it was on Alt Mafia wasn’t it)

-

So devourer, just for curiosity’s sake, why did you promise to vote him until discussion starts in Worst Role Ever?

Flag Post

RNG vote eProdigy