[Mafia] A Blind Eye [On break until July 7th] page 4 (locked)

89 posts

Flag Post

UnFoS eProdigy. I got what I wanted.

(eProdigy)

Though I’ll RNG vote Adeeb and see where that leads.

Are you sure you realize what RNG is? Judging by your future responses, it seems more like a joke vote, which I’m not sure how I should feel about at this stage of the game.

though it does seem suspicious

Explain how. It seems strange for you to say that it’s discussion instigating (town/null tell), then that it’s suspicious, then that you feel neutral about it. Are you hesitant to establish a position on me?

(Adeeb)

I don’t mind the joke phase much, personally.

I’m not sure what this has to do with what I said, as I said “in this case”. After all, my vote had a definitive reason to it.

You aren’t reverting to your Dual mafia form are you

No, I’m actually a jester this time.

Well, how do you intend to have people make scumslips if you don’t pressure them?

I don’t. As I said, I disagree with the logic that we should have to bandwagon a player aka put town in danger of hammering Day in order to pressure. A vote or FoS perhaps, but a bandwagon is something we should avoid unless one is absolutely certain of another being scum.

So you will cast suspicion on the wagoneers?

I never said I would. Suspicion landing on a D1 wagon without any evidence is inevitable. I would probably attempt to pressure them though; after all, voting shows that they are alive and with some exceptions, there would likely be a scum on the wagon.

Selective participation-encouragement?

“until discussion starts”

As I said before, I never said I wouldn’t start pressuring others when I started seeing sufficient evidence.

Flag Post

Vote Count

AdeebNafees: 2 [CowFriend, eProdigy]
Djrockstar: 1 [Devourer359]
eProdigy: 3 [GottaAskTheMan, AdeebNafees, helltank]
Not voting: 5 [MyNameIsNothing, djrockstar, T6salt, SilverEvil, DragonArcherZ]

FoSes

eProdigy: 1 [Devourer359]

Deadline

In 5 hours.

Flag Post

(SE)

Can you organize your posts better? You always answer stuff, but your posts are always put together in such a barebones style that I have to do a lot of hunting to find out what you meant.

Maybe be patient?

I don’t really know what to say to that except, you mean that I should just wait and watch instead of participating actively? :S

(eProd)

I just find your avatar quite looming and mysterious. A shadow of a boy pushing and pulling a lever back and forth… Don’t you think that’s suspicious (not to mention disturbing?)

Why’d you say that it was an RNG vote if you had this reason? :/

Tempted to call LaL.

(devourer)

Judging by your future responses, it seems more like a joke vote, which I’m not sure how I should feel about at this stage of the game.

Do you prefer an RNG vote over a joke vote?

I’m not sure what this has to do with what I said, as I said “in this case”. After all, my vote had a definitive reason to it.

I was letting you know my personal view of the joke phase. You brought that up out of nowhere, so I thought I might as well give my opinion as well.

No, I’m actually a jester this time.

I will keep an extra eye on you, sir

As I said, I disagree with the logic that we should have to bandwagon a player aka put town in danger of hammering Day in order to pressure.

How is L-3 dangerous? It puts a psychological pressure on the player which can yield useful results in some cases.

A vote or FoS perhaps, but a bandwagon is something we should avoid unless one is absolutely certain of another being scum.

A single vote on someone does precious little. As you might have seen in case of your single vote on DJrockstar. An FoS doesn’t put pressure on a person, and only pressure makes scum slip.

A successful bandwagon is the one we should avoid. Bringing someone to L-2/3 does take a wagon, but it serves to pressure them, and unless they get lynched, it isn’t a successful wagon.

I never said I would. Suspicion landing on a D1 wagon without any evidence is inevitable. I would probably attempt to pressure them though; after all, voting shows that they are alive and with some exceptions, there would likely be a scum on the wagon.

Ah, that makes more sense.

“until discussion starts”

O. You didn’t mention that before.

As I said before, I never said I wouldn’t start pressuring others when I started seeing sufficient evidence.

Evidence such as?

Flag Post

(Adeeb)

Why’d you say that it was an RNG vote if you had this reason? :/ Tempted to call LaL.

I know that RNG means to randomly vote a player without aiming towards a specific person.
I’m sorry for the confusion, I should have stated that I was replacing the RNG with a reason to vote Adeeb. Sorry if I’m not thinking right, I’ve been sick for a few days but that’s insignificant for this mafia.
Vote Adeeb

Flag Post

Vote Count

AdeebNafees: 2 [CowFriend, eProdigy]
Djrockstar: 1 [Devourer359]
eProdigy: 3 [GottaAskTheMan, AdeebNafees, helltank]
Not voting: 5 [MyNameIsNothing, djrockstar, T6salt, SilverEvil, DragonArcherZ]

FoSes

eProdigy: 1 [Devourer359]

As a bandwagon piles on eProdigy, he seems to have chances of getting lynched, but he prevails!

Day 1 has ended. No one was lynched.

Night 1 starts, no discussion is to happen at night nor any posts

Only MNIN is allowed to post, and that is his confirmation post. If MNIN does not confirm by the end of the night, he will be modkilled.

Flag Post

I resign from this mafia. I’ve started to lose interest in mafias lately. The posts are too long and I don’t have the patience to read them.

Flag Post

Sorry for being late, Confirm!

Flag Post

Sorry, I was not available, had stuff to do.

Helltank will be modkilled, if not replaced, by the end of Day 3

Night 1 has ended. No one was killed.

Day 2 starts. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch Deadline in 72 hours from this post.

Flag Post

Sorry for being sho late, I was expecting even one bit of discussion, but unfortunately, it didn’t happen.

Day 2 has ended, there were no casualties
Night 2 has started. Please send in your actions. No discussion is to happen.

Every player has been sent a modprod.

Flag Post

Can i sign?

Flag Post

Damn i`m already kicked out, Well that was quick.

Flag Post

Modprodded. Active in Day 3.

Flag Post

Prodded.

Flag Post

Night 2 is over. There were no deaths yet again

A Blind Eye is now officially going on a hiatus, until July 7th, this will be on a break. Please do not make any posts until that.