1. You have to vote like this; Vote: Blunt, it must be in bold, brackets are optional and not necessary. You have to unvote before voting again. Unvoting must be done in the same way as voting but you just simply have to put “Un” before “Vote”. You may only cast a vote after you have unvoted, or if you haven’t voted in the day before your current vote.
2. This game is not to be discussed with anyone outside of the thread, unless your role PM states you may do so, even then only with the people mentioned in your role PM.
3. Once it has been posted that you have died, please, do not post anything other than a “Bah” post unless specifically stated so in your role PM, which may or may not have a function like that.
4. Night actions are optional. Please let me know if you are not using your night action (if you have one). You may send in your actions for the night to me in the day before if you know you are not able to access your computer during night time. If you do not send me any PM at night if you have a night action, it will be counted as you have not performed any night action.
5. The day will instantly finish once a majority has been reached (more than 50% of the total population alive has voted), if I am not around at the time, the game will be in twilight phase. You are allowed to discuss in this phase, however, no votes or unvotes will be counted during this phase. Also, please note that plurality rule is NOT in effect.
6. Please do not post in the thread unless you’re in the sign ups sheet in a below post, even then, only if you’re not in the reserve list.
7. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. [In Mafia game lingo, this is known as an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post).]
8. No alts. If I get any information you’re using alts, that will be a ban from my next game, and I will despise you all of my life.
9. Obvious rule is obvious: this is a game, so if you die here, you don’t die in RL. Same goes for killing.
10. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled. You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for the duration of multiple phases.
11. Day phases will usually last for three RL days (72 hours) and night phases will usually last two RL days (48 hours). In addition, if I find it necessary, I may shorten the phases (especially the night phase) to speed up the game’s progress.
12. You must vote every second day phase in order to stay in the game. If you don’t vote on two consecutive day phases, you will be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled.
13. Presenting any kind of copies of private mod messages (pictures, word-to-word copies) is highly prohibited.
14. Any breaking of the rules, especially 2, 3, 6, 8 and 13, will result in a mod action. This may mean modkill or temporary or permanent ban from my games.