A Very Long Conversation

49 posts

Flag Post

This game is pretty self explanatory. First poster (me!) will say a statement, then the next poster will reply to the poster above and state a thought regarding the topic. Basically, it’s a long conversation. If a person posts an off topic statement, ignore him/her and reply to the person above him/her. So I guess I’ll start.

I eat grenades for breakfast. For lunch, I eat more grenades. For dinner, I eat a nuclear warhead, and for a midnight snack, I split atoms in my mouth.

Flag Post

Nice! I eat food for breakfast, lunch and dinner! For midnight snacks I like to eat DmageGores.

Flag Post

I like midnight snacks, I eat midnight snacks when I watch TV.

Flag Post

I eat midnight snacks while watching ZombiestookmyTV watch TV.

Flag Post

New Topic- Talk about your current upbringing by wolves

Flag Post

At first my wolf parents tried to eat me now I am one of the family. During the winter we feast on jerky and sit by the fire I made. In summer we eat raw meat from the traps I set and mommy and daddy’s catches.

Flag Post

Great. My upbringing was different. Well eventually I realised they were fattening me up to eat to me. I realised this when I started weighing 600lbs. So I sat on them and ate them.

Flag Post

Wow, those were probably Indian Pie Wolves they eat anything that is partially the color of pie. How did you get in India?

Flag Post

Well I was kidnaped by the W.O.L.F. command squad and of corse those were the people who were trying to eat me.

Flag Post

You mean cannibals?! :0

Flag Post

Yes that is me they call me the cannibalistic behemoth. You look very tastety today I think.

Flag Post

I have dandruff.

Flag Post

Dandruff? or Spices. I think I may have to slow roast you. SEAL IN THE FLAVOUR!

Flag Post

I don’t wipe my butt after pooping.

Flag Post

Yummy Yummy Sauce.

Flag Post

I will now teleport to the USA where cannibalism is illegal

Flag Post

(I follow and eat him without mercy.)

We can continue our conversation from here.

Flag Post

OK????

I cast bomb while In your stomach making you explode and climb out of the mess and take a shower

Flag Post

(I resurrect myself and eat him again)

Convo time.

Flag Post

If you throw me up and never eat me again I will give you lots of chocolates

Flag Post

I would rather eat you.

Flag Post

well too bad because you can only eat me once so you instantly died when you ate me again and I climbed out of your mouth and took another shower

Flag Post

(I revive myself and eat him agian.)

NOOOO! YOU MAY NOT ESCAPE!

Flag Post

this cycle continues until I hire Chuck Norris to protect me from you

Flag Post

Ha! you can’t beat me so you’re just running away