[Mafia] Shattered Soul (Finished) page 9 (locked)

321 posts

Flag Post

Bumping this thread seemed to be necessary after just five posts of the new day. I do not wish for this day to take over five weeks again; just sayin’.

(By the way, we’re still looking for a replacement of adv0catus despite “reserves” not being in the title anymore.)

Flag Post

Hmmmm…..Why won’t DAZ answer AN’s inquiry?

Flag Post

Vote vount:

No votes.

Important announcement

It seems like my “days last as long as needed” rule was a bad idea after all, and since we’re still waiting for adv0catus to get replaced, there’s pretty much no point to the current activity rule either. So here’s a new partially-activity-rule-partially-unprecedented-rule-modification-rule:

Days will not last longer than two real-life weeks.

The current day’s time span starts counting from the date of this post.

Flag Post

Guys, let us not kill this game.

I am wondering whether there was scum voting activity yesterday. Devourer seemed set on Hyped even after I repeatedly tried to explain why Hyped’s behavior was pretty usual when he is town. ’Course, it would have been more suspicious if he ignored my case on DAZ, but I think he did call him into question.

Behemoth voted Hyped, and I would have thought that he was obvious SI because of the hammer except he got NK’d and flipped town.

I can’t really remember when CF cast his vote, but I think his reasoning was that SE was ‘stating the obvious’. It is strange, because I have noticed CF defending SE most of the last couple of pages. His reason for not voting Hyped go with my meta suggestion, so don’t see anything suspicious there. He didn’t comment a lot on DAZ, but he didn’t really post much till today.

Many of the players have shown extreme lurking tendencies in this game, but I am, FTM, putting it down as being bored with a townie role, as I don’t even think there are that many scum (T6, adv0 (getting subbed, was still inactive), Twisty).

Anyway, I have still not received a satisfactory explanation of my queries to DAZ from yesterday. Vote: DAZ till he makes an appearance here.

FoS: Devourer359, partly because I’d like him to pop in here sometime, and partly because I find his frequent “I’ve forgotten my stances” odd. Don’t see why scum would do that, but Knoob used to say he felt sleepy or something whenever he was scum.

FoS: CowFriend for not revealing information and mentioning that he finds two players suspicious anyway. I don’t see why he should claim indirectly.

PoS: SE. I am not very suspicious of him, but I find it strange that he should just go “Why won’t DAZ answer AN’s inquiry” and wait for us to draw our own conclusions. Minorly scummy and could be trying to find a flow to tag along with.

Flag Post

I have noticed CF defending SE most of the last couple of pages.

To be fair, I don’t side with anyone extremely unless I’m a scum (even then, I’m still not obvious about it). I just state what I think is correct. I might find SE suspicious in one aspect of the game, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to disregard everything he says. I find DAZ’s attack on SE to be lacking and I pointed that out.

FoS: CowFriend for not revealing information and mentioning that he finds two players suspicious anyway. I don’t see why he should claim indirectly.

umad

Flag Post

I honestly just don’t feel like doing anything right now. When a day lasts for a month (and the players aren’t constructive constantly during that month), I only find it logical that I would get bored or forgetful of in-game events. I’ll continue participating because I don’t want to add to the replacement stack, but don’t be surprised if my posts are filled with VIness.

(Adeeb)

When I mentioned constructive stuff, I was referring to questions and requests to comments that SE ignored. Of course, asking him to do that right now would only be hypocritical on my part :P.

(CowFriend)

I don’t know if this is supposed to be extraordinarily strange bait or the best roleclaim I’ve ever seen. According to the open set-up, there shouldn’t be any roles that could have possibly caused such a result.

Flag Post

@CF: Quite a logical explanation, actually. If you thought DAZ’ argument lacking, do you also find it suspicious? Why?

Sent in an action, but was notified of an interesting result.

You claim that you sent in an action, but were notified of an interesting result.

You are either claiming scum or claiming Doc, and I want you to elaborate on which.

@Devourer: How about we play this to more ‘have fun’ and less ‘lynch scum’ if you are feeling like playing in a VI fashion?

Lolmao. I was talking about how you seemed adamant with your vote on Hyped and repeatedly said “I am forgetting my stances” or something akin. Seemed to me like an, uh, Appeal to Pity. Or maybe an elaborate contraption so that you can handwave anyone who asks you why you stuck with your vote on Hyped with a “I forgot my stances”.

Also, I am offended by you saying that it is the best roleclaim you’ve ever seen. I’d have thought you’d praise my roleclaim in Storm of Chaos where I managed to somehow predict my 1-shot bulletproofness and pulled a reverse Kokusho’s gambit :’[

Flag Post

Also, before I forget, I think Vara should prod all the players with something like:

“[Modprod] or maybe not. It is scientifically proven, however, that if there is no activity on a mafia thread for some time, a kitty dies a bloody death. Don’t let more kitties die!”.

Though since that didn’t work for me in WRE, I am not too sure about its effectiveness.

Flag Post

How about we play this to more ‘have fun’ and less ‘lynch scum’ if you are feeling like playing in a VI fashion?

Sure.

Also, I am offended by you saying that it is the best roleclaim you’ve ever seen.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not, so I’ll say that I was being sarcastic.

Flag Post

You are either claiming scum or claiming Doc, and I want you to elaborate on which.

lolololol no

That would take the fun away from the game lololol

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

lolololol no

Well you’re a big help.

Anyways,In my opinion it seems that DAZ and CF are obstructing any chance at getting information

(DAZ due to his in-activeness but it may be that he’s just busy)
(CF due to…I guess Anti-Role-claiming? like sort-of giving out his role but not so much).

Flag Post

Reserve sign to replace adv0!
Unless anyone has any problems with this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Reserve sign to replace adv0!
Unless anyone has any problems with this.

For clarification:

Jaskaran2000 has signed up as a reserve, but he had already been a player of this game and then got replaced. The one who replaced him (Hyped) got lynched and had the “doctor” role. Due to various reasons (for example, certain players could’ve told him confidential information because they assumed that Jaskaran was out of the game), it is possible that certain players may have objections against Jaskaran getting back in the game.

If you have objections against Jaskaran signing up as a reserve, you should whisper me about it (I won’t publish who objected against it.) If there are no objections, Jaskaran will replace adv0catus in 48 hours.

Flag Post

Avd0catus has been replaced by Jaskaran2000.

Flag Post

[AN]

Devourer seemed set on Hyped even after I repeatedly tried to explain why Hyped’s behavior was pretty usual when he is town.

It is not necessary that devourer doesn’t disagree with your thoughts and explanations.

scum (T6, adv0 (getting subbed, was still inactive), Twisty).

Elaborate on why the aforementioned people are scum, again, please.

I don’t see why he should claim indirectly.

I don’t see why not, it would honestly be quite obvious unless you’re at least half-mentally challenged.

I am not very suspicious of him

Why not just PoS every bloody person in the mafia you haven’t already FoSed/voted while you’re at it.

[SE]

Hmmmm…..Why won’t DAZ answer AN’s inquiry?

if=JaskquoteSE
then=Jaskneedanswer

Quite simply, want to know your thought process before you asked that question, since that “Hmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm m mm m mmmmmmm” clearly shows you had one.

[CF]

umad

Stop that bloody “hurr durr umad bro” and ignoring the mafia at times. Quite frankly, you’re being a burden.

[Dev]

I only find it logical that I would get bored or forgetful of in-game events.

No offense, but your logic is retarded.

[Cow]

Didn’t realize tormenting was fun, maybe I should try it sometime.

[SE]

As one amazingly intellectual person once said these words of pure intelligence:
“wut teh weed420”

In my opinion it seems that DAZ and CF are obstructing any chance at getting information
(DAZ due to his in-activeness but it may be that he’s just busy)
(CF due to…I guess Anti-Role-claiming? like sort-of giving out his role but not so much).

You bloody hypocrite. Comment to FoSes/queries directed at you before you say shtuff like this.
I wouldn’t say any information, since if you were to ignore DAZ and Cf, you could get information within yourselves. Although, they are supposedly blocking information about themselves, if cow is giving out his role (Even though not so much, according to you), then how is it not “any” information? Also, dafuq, DAZ posted what seemed to be regularly before his sudden absence, which I believe to be there due to reasons, since he is also inactive in another mafia, shouldn’t that also count as information we could get?

Flag Post

In accordance to my predecessor’s posts (adv0).

Well, I’m here. I just don’t know what to say, sorry.

Okay, I am here. I just forget about games on FGF. >_>
Every time I go to do a read-through, my eyes glaze over because of all the text walls… :s

Whatination tehination actualination procrastination.

In accordance to my predecessor’s predecessor’s post (Bluji)

Quite frankly, FMPOV, just seems like he’s trying to contribute to town in the mafia by posting a simple analysis which basically summarized what had basically happened in the mafia until that point. Not particularly helpful, but helps if you want a basic summary of what happened until that point.

DAZ’s sudden attack on SE for such foolish, VI-ish reasons seems rather fake, to be honest. Quite frankly, I do not rely on DAZ to make such idiotic mistakes, and just believe DAZ and SE are basically bussing. It also may be that DAZ is scum, and made himself bait in order to clear the person’s name who has voted him for his silly, nonsensical reasons. However, I do find the lather quite unlikely, but not impossible, since it doesn’t seem like DAZ would agree to have himself used as a bait. Nonetheless, DAZ gets a -

[FoS: DAZ] from me.

Not liking how town is currently at a major disadvantage, having two doctors unluckily being killed on day 1 and night 1 respectively. We might be approaching a very probable MiLo soon, unless we manage to hunt down at least one scum.

[AN]

though as scum, I would expect SE to read through the whole argument against him and try to disprove it entirely.

You implying you scum, mate?

[DAZ]

Things like he posts after Jask/TwistedCakez vote.

Mate, mate, m8, mind explaining how that was “opportune”?

when we start actively attacking

Someone except you was attacking him? When?

[DAZ]

Alright then. Let’s just say I’ll be watching for any more of these.

So, you just basically stirred up an argument against him and appeared to be convinced by ONE SINGLE LINE when others started attacking you for doing it? Waaaaaaaaaaay to be strong-willed, guy.

[Vara]

Maybe we will get a record of most requested replacements in a single FGF game someday?

Quite possibly since this is a non-continuous game that will last for approx. 6 bloody months.

[DAZ]

You didn’t seem inactive. You were posting at oppurtune moments, as I said before

I am basically positive that SE had been inactive from the whole of FGF at the time.

You were just saying it was all coincidence and so on.

Not getting your reasons to not believe him.

[T6]

Everyone acts differently in mafias. That might just be how he acts. I act my way, you act yours and he acts his.

ok lol i will be eerietatoing 8 stoof XDD :DDDD so u g8 nu infu outta me lulz xpppp

[Cow]

I’m not allowed to say it.

Taking your statement is true, can you perhaps hint at it a teeny weeny bit?

[AN]

silly enough to claim scum when he is scum

Or smart enough to be able to think one step ahead of you.

Flag Post

What torment? Are you really experiencing extreme pain or mental breakdown from playing a forum game?

Vote SE because those short snippet of posts trying to make other players suspicious seem too fishy to me.

inb4hypocrite

Flag Post

[Painted horse]

What torment? Are you really experiencing extreme pain or mental breakdown from playing a forum game?

Yes.

Taking your statement is true, can you perhaps hint at it a teeny weeny bit?

Mind answering this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Vote SE because those short snippet of posts trying to make other players suspicious seem too fishy to me.

inb4hypocrite

I just pointed out who I was suspicious of, nothing else.

[Jaskaran]
DAZ Stopped posting after AN’s inquiry which made me a bit suspicious of him, but again he could be busy.

CF Seems like he is roleclaiming by saying he got an “Interesting result” but he also isn’t really saying what result it is (Because supposedly he can’t say) and he isn’t out-right saying his role.

[The FoSes]
(AN) Tbh, I just found it interesting after getting on me about being “Inactive” (Even though I have a life) He seems to just go inactive when he was asked to explain himself.

(Devourer) I really didn’t see much that involved me accept DAZ’s case.

Flag Post

[SE]

DAZ Stopped posting after AN’s inquiry which made me a bit suspicious of him, but again he could be busy.

Not seeing how he blocked any chance at getting information.

CF Seems like he is roleclaiming by saying he got an “Interesting result” but he also isn’t really saying what result it is (Because supposedly he can’t say) and he isn’t out-right saying his role.

Same as above, him only saying that helps us get a bit more, if not a lot, information about him.

You have just basically stated what was going on, you haven’t answered my query about how them doing this blocks any of our attempts to get any information. Quite frankly, I don’t even see why you even bothered to put a portion in your post for me if you were simply going to state what was going on, and wouldn’t even answer my questions. [FoS: SE] for trying to direct suspicion to others with exaggerated reasonings. I would’ve normally voted for this, but I don’t depend on SE to make such a mistake as scum.

Tbh, I just found it interesting after getting on me about being “Inactive” (Even though I have a life) He seems to just go inactive when he was asked to explain himself.

And your explanation as to why you left us to draw our own conclusions is..?

[Cow]

You bloody hypocrite.

EDIT: I really do wish DAZ gets his ass back in the game though. And fast.

Flag Post

Can I be a reserve?

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:

Can I be a reserve?

Sure!

Modprods have been sent to everyone who hasn’t posted in a week (except TwistedCakez because he opted out of modprods.)
Because I said I would send modprods yet I didn’t because the rule was pointless while waiting for somebody to replace adv0catus, everyone who was modprodded (plus cakez) get two real-life days to post something.

Flag Post

Mind answering this?

No. I already said I’m not allowed to mention it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[SE]

Not seeing how he blocked any chance at getting information.

Same as above, him only saying that helps us get a bit more, if not a lot, information about him.

You have just basically stated what was going on, you haven’t answered my query about how them doing this blocks any of our attempts to get any information. Quite frankly, I don’t even see why you even bothered to put a portion in your post for me if you were simply going to state what was going on, and wouldn’t even answer my questions. [FoS: SE] for trying to direct suspicion to others with exaggerated reasonings. I would’ve normally voted for this, but I don’t depend on SE to make such a mistake as scum.

Tbh, I just found it interesting after getting on me about being “Inactive” (Even though I have a life) He seems to just go inactive when he was asked to explain himself.

And your explanation as to why you left us to draw our own conclusions is..?

[Cow]

You bloody hypocrite.

EDIT: I really do wish DAZ gets his ass back in the game though. And fast.

1. I want to see him answer AN’s inquiry, that would really help us at getting somewhere. But he’s not active, so can’t really do anything about it.

2. Please tell me what CF’s roleclaim does to help us get info.

3. It’s an honest question to ask, Why isn’t DAZ answering AN’s inquiry? (Again, I say it’s due to the fact that he has a life)

Flag Post

[SE]

Please tell me what CF’s roleclaim does to help us get info.

It tells us that he’s possibly a doctor, or a corrupted archaeologist.

It’s an honest question to ask, Why isn’t DAZ answering AN’s inquiry? (Again, I say it’s due to the fact that he has a life)

So, you’re incapable of deducing the reason on your own? Quite unlikely, I’d say.