[Mafia] Shattered Soul (Finished) page 10 (locked)

321 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[SE]

Please tell me what CF’s roleclaim does to help us get info.

It tells us that he’s possibly a doctor, or a corrupted archaeologist.

It’s an honest question to ask, Why isn’t DAZ answering AN’s inquiry? (Again, I say it’s due to the fact that he has a life)

So, you’re incapable of deducing the reason on your own? Quite unlikely, I’d say.

1. I don’t think there is a way to claim doctor (Since 2 are dead already I believe) But I wouldn’t expect anybody to claim corrupted archaeologist.

2. Did you read the parentheses? that was a reason wasn’t it?

Flag Post

TwistedCakez has been replaced by doctorew.

Flag Post

[SE]

1. I don’t think there is a way to claim doctor (Since 2 are dead already I believe) But I wouldn’t expect anybody to claim corrupted archaeologist.

There is one left though, no?

Did you read the parentheses? that was a reason wasn’t it?

Then why ask the question.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[SE]

There is one left though, no?

Did you read the parentheses? that was a reason wasn’t it?

Then why ask the question.

1. I’m not sure, I probably have to check

2. Why not?

Flag Post

[SE]

1. I’m not sure, I probably have to check

“i am nut shure lul i haiv to cheeck xddd i culdnt have checked it b4 posting lol coz i dun trust u xdd”

Why not?

Because you’re able to deduce the answer for the question on your own.

Flag Post

End-of-day announcement

Just in case anyone had forgotten…

Originally posted by Vara:

Days will not last longer than two real-life weeks.

Looks like these two weeks are up, so the day will end in 24 hours. The current votes are:

AdeebNafees → DragonArcherZ.
CowFriend → SilverEvil.

Flag Post

End of day

Well, that’s the end of this day: a tie between DragonArcherZ and SilverEvil. This mean that we’re having a rock-paper-scissors competition.

The rules are pretty simple:

1. Both Dragon and Silver send me three actions (eg. 1: rock 2: scissors 3: scissors.) This, of course, happens through whispers.
2. The first choices hold a match against each other. If one loses here, the other two choices don’t matter at all;
3. In case the first choices end in a draw, the second choices match against each other. In case of another draw, the third choices will be used.
4. The first one to lose gets lynched. Note that this is not a two-out-of-three-wins type; the only reason I’m asking to send more choices is so I don’t have to ask you to pick again in case of a draw (saves time.)

Protip: you may make a reverse-psychology post in this thread (or whisper it directly to your opponent) if you think you can deceive him. ;)

Flag Post

reserve sign

Flag Post

End of day 2

Another day had passed at either Lycias of Herrevald; the archeologist did not have a consensus yet about how this village should be called from now on. It’s not like everyone cared about this, but DragonArcherZ and SilverEvil did take this issue rather seriously; they actually neglected the archeological part of their job and spent an hour arguing about it. The other archeologists were not amused by the ruckus these two made, so AdeebNafees and CowFriend proposed they would hold a rock-paper-scissors competition. If DragonArcherZ won, they would refer to the town as “Herrevald”, if SilverEvil won, they’d refer to it as “Lycias”.

They agreed to the deal, both expecting to win for some reason. After all, either of them could’ve cast a vote upon the opponent to avoid this mess. The first round ended in a tie; both of them taking paper. During the second round, DragonArcherZ expected that SilverEvil would keep the same choice and picked scissors this time, whereas SilverEvil expected DragonArcherZ to think so and countered him with rock.

Lycias it is.

DragonArcherZ was entirely baffled by this outcome. Just HOW was it possible that he lost? HOW could his absolute truth be denied?

It appeared that DragonArcherZ was a bad loser, so he kept on arguing anyway. This time not against SilverEvil, but he held a speech in general about why we should adhere to the original name of this village. The other archeologist were even less amused now, so he was told to shut up and deal with it. In the end, he realized that his attempts were futile so he stopped. To relieve his anger, we decided to take a walk through the forest.

You’d almost think the villagers would’ve learned something from from Hyped’s disappearance, but DragonArcherZ did not take even take his backpack with him. The rest of the story is redundant.

Sometime, unknown place

“… Hello?”
“What… Where am I? … Who are you?”
“Oh, I’ve been here for a while yet I’m still not sure where we are, but I guess we’re in Limbo.”
“Limbo… How did I get here?”
“Not sure either. Somebody dies in the world every four seconds yet you’re the second person I’ve seen here in years, and the previous one arrived less than a day ago. We’re probably related to each other in some way. Did you happen to die in Herrevald?”

Events

DragonArcherZ got lynched; he was a Corrupted Archeologist.
T6salt got replaced by efar.

In case anyone was wondering, besides T6salt neither AdeebNafees nor devourer359 have posted since being modprodded. Even though inactivity time does not increase during the night, you can still post to reset it (this is not new; there’s never been a rule against posting during the night.)

In case anyone was wondering about the entire rock-paper-scissors competition:

| DragonArcherZ | SilverEvil 
--+---------------+------------
1 |    Paper      |   Paper    
2 |    Scissors   |   Rock     
3 |    Rock       |   Rock     

DragonArcherZ lost during the second round.

Night 2, start

Please send in your night actions; the night lasts 48 hours.

Flag Post

Hell ya. Good jub Silver.

Flag Post

SWEET.

Flag Post

won’t be here until late Sunday will be at dad’s

Flag Post

End of night 2

This time, DragonArcherZ body (or whatever remains of it) was actually found; he wasn’t far from the village. His brother was not happy about this. Unhappy enough to be able to prove the claim “men don’t cry” to be false.

The remaining archeologists became inquieted; already three of them had perished here (presumed that Hyped is dead.) Due to the apparent danger of wild ceatures in the forest, everyone was alert at all times by now.

When night fell, everyone used one of the houses to sleep in due to camping outside not feeling safe anymore. Is was not as much because of the lighting strike yesterday as much as because of the forest animals that killed DragonArcherZ and probably Hyped too. The area was far less safe than they had expected it to be.

This night was a little better than the previous night: instead of rain, storm and lightning, this time it was only storm without rain—where storm means “wind that blows hard enough that you do not want to be outside.”

However, the houses were quite old by now; even if not destructed, they were over a century old and build with significant amounts of wood. Wood is not useful for buildings which need to stay there forever because it naturally rots, and Lycial is located in a warm and humid climate. The houses were not very stable anymore, one could hear them creak; this is not a very reassuring sound.

And about 3pm midnight it happened: Jaskaran2000’s house collapsed while Jaskaran was sleeping in there, and thereafter the house fell in a rather inconvenient way upon him that won’t be described with more detail because of […], which managed to kill him quite quickly even though not that much material was processed in the house. The other archeologists were asleep, so nobody noticed it in time. Jaskaran did celebrate the death of one of his fellow archeologists (DragonArcherZ) yesterday. Could this be karma?

The survivors started to get quite worried by now; not only was this the fourth death that happened here in two days (is this town cursed or something?), but it also seemed like there was no place where you could be safe anymore around here. Some of them wanted to leave this place and got others to replace them.

Jaskaran2000, a common archeologist, was NK’ed by the mafia.

Day 3, start

Flag Post

no
bullshit
retard maf

Flag Post

Suspicious of AN and Dev

1. They stopped posting when me and Jask argued.

2. CF’s “Interesting result”.

Also, my argument was flawed, so why didn’t you rip it apart AN? it’s very unlike you to leave a flawed argument behind.

Flag Post

I’ll put in a small reply for now to satisfy SE. For my inactivity, the most important factor is my boredom with this game. There wasn’t enough happening, and I wanted to see DAZ reply to my vote.

1) Because I didn’t want to comment on your ‘argument’. I will quote bits later if it makes you feel good, but from what I saw of the bits I did read, it seemed like a:

X: Stop being a hypocrite, Y. You were inactive earlier so you can’t accuse Z of being scum. PoS Y.
Y: I just thought Z’s action was scummy. Why the PoS?
X: Hypocritical behavior means scummy, so you are scummy. You also seem eager to dish out suspicion on people.
Y: Stop being a hypocrite, X. You were dishing suspicion earlier so you can’t accuse me of being scum. PoS X.
X: I just thought your calling Z scummy was scummy. Why the PoS? [ad infinitum]

TBH, you both seemed reluctant to launch any actual attacks on each other that would FORCE me to intervene.

2) You can’t be serious. That’s like saying potatoes are cucumbers because CF said so. If anything, CF’s ‘interesting result’ makes him scummy, not a scumhunter.

Also, while I am at it, stop repeatedly saying that CF doesn’t need to reveal information. He does. If he does not, he is scum or VI. I know him not to be the last. There aren’t three Cs, or I would pair you and CF as the likeliest scum.

I don’t make redundant analyses. Unless you mean you made a flawed argument deliberately, in which case I can see no avenue for one.

You don’t know me as well as you think you do.

Jask, devourer needs to mention WHY he doesn’t agree with my thoughts, and I think I showed a couple of examples of how Hyped is a VI.

Don’t quote sentences without reading them completely.

He needs to explain his interesting result completely.

I stated a reasoning for my PoS.

As scum as in as SE being scum.

CF, stop those votes. You completed ignored the DAZ topic yesterday, as far as I remember, but were quick to jump on SE for behaving in a similar fashion. Jask also accused you of being scummy for making jester-like posts, but you picked SE out in a way that makes me think that you were trying to take attention off DAZ.

Vote: CF for now. If you want reasons, you can check above and one of my last few posts. I need to reread the thread before deciding on my vote finally.

Flag Post

(For AN)
I’ll address the second point:

What if CF was told by Vara not to reveal the result? that means he can’t reveal the info even if he wanted to.

Flag Post

omg why wood you want to vote me. i’ve bean working so hard dis game.

Flag Post

can’t talk no time

Flag Post

Vote: AN

I have concluded that he’s mafia.
Doctor is CF and the rest are common archaeologists

the “results” were CF’s protection results.
and CF can’t reveal them because Vara probably told him not to.

Flag Post

vote AN

I think he is using reverse psychology somehow

and I agree with SE

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

vote AN

and I agree with SE

Please explain how he is using reverse psychology.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

vote AN

and I agree with SE

well, he dislikes CF’s votes and is somewhat trying to divert attention from himself and is voting for someone we suspect of being a doctor so I guess he isn’t, sorry

Flag Post

please give a status update

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

vote AN

and I agree with SE

well, he dislikes CF’s votes and is somewhat trying to divert attention from himself and is voting for someone we suspect of being a doctor so I guess he isn’t, sorry

If I didn’t know better I would accuse you of scumwagoning…

Also, efar, why did you say he was using reverse psychology in the first place if you knew he wasn’t really using reverse psychology?

Unvote: AN

I want an explanation of this efar.