[Mafia] Shattered Soul (Finished) page 11 (locked)

321 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by efar:

vote AN

I think he is using reverse psychology somehow

and I agree with SE

Please explain how he is using reverse psychology.

well, he dislikes CF’s votes and is somewhat trying to divert attention from himself and is voting for someone we suspect of being a doctor so I guess he isn’t, sorry

If I didn’t know better I would accuse you of scumwagoning…

Also, efar, why did you say he was using reverse psychology in the first place if you knew he wasn’t really using reverse psychology?

Unvote: AN

I want an explanation of this efar.

what is scumwagoning?
I got confused with my own thinking, really, I have mild ADD and sometimes forget why I say stuff

Flag Post

vote AN

and I agree with SE

well, he dislikes CF’s votes and is somewhat trying to divert attention from himself and is voting for someone we suspect of being a doctor so I guess he isn’t, sorry

If I didn’t know better I would accuse you of scumwagoning…

Also, efar, why did you say he was using reverse psychology in the first place if you knew he wasn’t really using reverse psychology?

Unvote: AN

I want an explanation of this efar.

what is scumwagoning?
I got confused with my own thinking, really, I have mild ADD and sometimes forget why I say stuff

Scumwagoning- Scum jumping on to a vote and trying to start a bandwagon, OR scum bandwagoning to vote a townie off.

Flag Post

Also, efar, you seemed very quick to jump the vote on AN, why is this? you probably could’ve waited for his response.

Flag Post

Also, efar, you seemed very quick to jump the vote on AN, why is this? you probably could’ve waited for his response.

when you believe someone is mafia do you want to give them a chance to convince everyone otherwise? the entire game is convincing people you are a vanilla townie while really being something else or a vanilla townie either way people want to be considered as vanilla townies, therefore you should vote for people that you don’t like the actions of when you don’t like them. I do this because there is always the chance to change your vote.

Flag Post

when you believe someone is mafia do you want to give them a chance to convince everyone otherwise? the entire game is convincing people you are a vanilla townie while really being something else or a vanilla townie either way people want to be considered as vanilla townies, therefore you should vote for people that you don’t like the actions of when you don’t like them. I do this because there is always the chance to change your vote.

hey, my first long paragraph explaining something other than actions ever

Flag Post

1. I want to see a counter argument, just to see what he has to say.

2. So…you are trying to vote AN in order to get a lynch and shut him up? Not suspicious at all…

FoS: efar

Flag Post

SE, why did you vote AN? There are only two scums in the game, and one is already lynched. Then why did you unvote AN?

Flag Post

2. So…you are trying to vote AN in order to get a lynch and shut him up? Not suspicious at all…

no, I want to vote for him because I can always change my mind after he presents his argument but in the event that he can’t I will unvote him

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

SE, why did you vote AN? There are only two scums in the game, and one is already lynched. Then why did you unvote AN?

I WAS suspicious of AN until efar jumped the vote with a really cruddy reason.

I unvoted AN because My suspicion is towards efar.

no, I want to vote for him because I can always change my mind after he presents his argument but in the event that he can’t I will unvote him

So…you still will unvote him with my points unadressed because (In the event of) lack of access to a computer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I WAS suspicious of AN until efar jumped the vote with a really cruddy reason.

I unvoted AN because My suspicion is towards efar.

So…you still will unvote him with my points unadressed because (In the event of) lack of access to a computer?

I believe that I have addressed your points and upon reading his last post’s time I will unvote AN

Flag Post

I meant with adeeb not addressing my points…

Also, why did you vote him without looking at his last post?

Flag Post

I mean that I just looked at the time signature and figured out it was a few days ago

Flag Post

I mean that I just looked at the time signature and figured out it was a few days ago

Bullshit, You posted after that TWICE before I bought up arguments against you!

I believe you are the scum sir.

Vote: efar

Flag Post

is FoS the same as vote?

Flag Post

I am confused

Flag Post

is FoS the same as vote?

No, FoS is to pretty much used to declare my suspicion on you.

Flag Post

I am confused

Ahem,

can’t talk no time

This post was one day after AN’s response

vote AN

and I agree with SE

This was about 2-3 days after AN’s response.

Flag Post

oh, that is because I only had time to post once because my mother wouldn’t let me play because of grades and I couldn’t read his post without the risk of discovery

Flag Post

oh, that is because I only had time to post once because my mother wouldn’t let me play because of grades and I couldn’t read his post without the risk of discovery

You had the time to post though, so why couldn’t you just take one second to look at the time that AN had posted?

Flag Post

You had the time to post though, so why couldn’t you just take one second to look at the time that AN had posted?

I wasn’t thinking about it at the time because I hadn’t read it

Flag Post

Why couldn’t you read it after that then?

Flag Post

if I remember correctly you started gunning at me because I attempted to agree with you but overthought my addition to your reasons and apologized for the mistake

Flag Post

Why couldn’t you read it after that then?

I mean the post not the timestamp

Flag Post

if I remember correctly you started gunning at me because I attempted to agree with you but overthought my addition to your reasons and apologized for the mistake

Attempted? You COMPLETELY agreed with me if I’m correct.

Apologized? what?

Flag Post

ahem,

vote AN

and I agree with SE