[Mafia] Shattered Soul (Finished) page 12 (locked)

321 posts

Flag Post

I WAS suspicious of AN until efar jumped the vote with a really cruddy reason.

Doctor is CF and the rest are common archaeologists

Then how were you so sure that the other players are townies?

Flag Post

Okay, firstly, I think I really need to address the “CF got told by Vara not to reveal the result” argument, since SE is flaunting it about.

Doctor (x3)
They are supposed to protect the archeologists from all sorts of things. They actually joined the expedition because they thought they’d have little work to do, having only 10 patients distributed over three doctors. They were wrong.
Also, they cannot protect doctors because of mysterious and inexplicable forces.

Vara’s statement of the Doc role, explained:

1) Docs protect. They DO NOT Investigate, Track, Follow or anything like that.

2) Docs cannot protect OTHER DOCS. This would follow that docs trying to protect Docs would get a “you can’t protect X” message. I would say that means I am a Doctor, except I am not, and there isn’t even space for any more.

3) Docs cannot protect, I ASSUME, scum. This would follow that docs trying to protect scum would get a “you can’t protect X” message. I would say that means I am a scum, except I am not, and it doesn’t make sense for CF, as town doc, not to have gone Hail Mary on me when he realized that I HAD to be remaining scum.

4) Docs CAN protect townies, but do they get warned if the townie got targeted by scum or not? It is possible that Docs get a “You can’t protect X because no one targeted them”. I would say that’s what happened in my case.

Long, short, nutshells and peanuts: CF as a doc would normally not receive any confidential and “don’t you even think of revealing it” info from Vara. If he did, it would be a Doc “you can’t protect X” message, which would either

1) EXPLICITLY tell CF that I am scum, in which case he would vote me (he implied that he received confidential info, and even without revealing that confidential info, he could lead a wagon on me by implying that he was Doc and KNEW that I was scum), or,

2) It would give him an AMBIGUOUS “he can be scum”, which would explain why he is suspicious of me, but not to the point of voting for me.

3) It could also give him an EXPLICIT “he CANNOT be scum” if he gets alerted on successful Protects, but that’s impossible since there weren’t any successful protects whatsoever.

I assume his suspicion of Devourer could stem from the initial exchange in the thread which could be seen as bussing, since I and Devourer hardly agreed on lynch-based thing this game.

In other words, stop flaunting CF’s ‘evidence’, since it is not evidence, especially with CF’s scummy behavior.

If you second guess yourself, point out EXACTLY why you are second guessing yourself, and don’t behave like you are now. “CF says AN is sus, so AN is sus even though CF is sus himself.”. PoS SilverEvil. The vote on me could be bait, but it MIGHT be trying to capitalize on my vote on CF as a scumtell when you haven’t shown one logic to oppose the vote itself.

If DAZ wasn’t doggedly pursuing you earlier, and if I didn’t know DAZ well enough to know that he wouldn’t bus you, I would have voted you by now. QED.

Still, I’d like an answer from you about one thing. Were you actually suspicious of me when you voted me? The vote was withdrawn with such haste after the explicit statement that I AM scum, that it seems very weird.

In the meantime, FoS efar.

The FoS is because that seems like a plain horrible attempt to get someone lynched. I have pointed out why I find SE non-suspicious two paras back, and I don’t have anything like that to spare you off the FoS. The term reverse

Why do you suspect CF of being Doctor? Note that I italicized Doctor here. This does not mean I am only talking of CF being scum. What prevents him from being a townie baiting scum?

Scumwagoning is when scum mindlessly jump on any potential wagon (successful series of votes leading to a lynch) in the hopes of getting rid of a townie. Newb scum frequently commit this mistake.

Why are you so confident that I am scum? Is there no one else that you suspect? If you don’t, it means you don’t find my logic for voting CF valid. I have that covered in my last question, so don’t reiterate. I can cite multiple examples from the thread that could show how I am town, but I won’t bother, since if you can’t see them, you won’t appreciate them either.

I’d like Devourer to get in here, in the meantime. I am beginning to lose suspicion of him with the massive amount of suspicious activities being committed by efar, SE and CF. CF, can you please stop derping and tell us what that night result was?

Ignoring my vote won’t make it go away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I WAS suspicious of AN until efar jumped the vote with a really cruddy reason.

Doctor is CF and the rest are common archaeologists

Then how were you so sure that the other players are townies?

I came to the conclusion that AN was scum originally, you were doctor and rest were scum, BUT when efar voted
I asked some questions and came to the conclusion that efar was scumwagoning.

How was I sure that others were townies? I wasn’t sure, it’s a big risk just to assume that people are townies, scum, doctors, etc.

Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Okay, firstly, I think I really need to address the “CF got told by Vara not to reveal the result” argument, since SE is flaunting it about.

Doctor (x3)
They are supposed to protect the archeologists from all sorts of things. They actually joined the expedition because they thought they’d have little work to do, having only 10 patients distributed over three doctors. They were wrong.
Also, they cannot protect doctors because of mysterious and inexplicable forces.

Vara’s statement of the Doc role, explained:

1) Docs protect. They DO NOT Investigate, Track, Follow or anything like that.

2) Docs cannot protect OTHER DOCS. This would follow that docs trying to protect Docs would get a “you can’t protect X” message. I would say that means I am a Doctor, except I am not, and there isn’t even space for any more.

3) Docs cannot protect, I ASSUME, scum. This would follow that docs trying to protect scum would get a “you can’t protect X” message. I would say that means I am a scum, except I am not, and it doesn’t make sense for CF, as town doc, not to have gone Hail Mary on me when he realized that I HAD to be remaining scum.

4) Docs CAN protect townies, but do they get warned if the townie got targeted by scum or not? It is possible that Docs get a “You can’t protect X because no one targeted them”. I would say that’s what happened in my case.

Long, short, nutshells and peanuts: CF as a doc would normally not receive any confidential and “don’t you even think of revealing it” info from Vara. If he did, it would be a Doc “you can’t protect X” message, which would either

1) EXPLICITLY tell CF that I am scum, in which case he would vote me (he implied that he received confidential info, and even without revealing that confidential info, he could lead a wagon on me by implying that he was Doc and KNEW that I was scum), or,

2) It would give him an AMBIGUOUS “he can be scum”, which would explain why he is suspicious of me, but not to the point of voting for me.

3) It could also give him an EXPLICIT “he CANNOT be scum” if he gets alerted on successful Protects, but that’s impossible since there weren’t any successful protects whatsoever.

I assume his suspicion of Devourer could stem from the initial exchange in the thread which could be seen as bussing, since I and Devourer hardly agreed on lynch-based thing this game.

In other words, stop flaunting CF’s ‘evidence’, since it is not evidence, especially with CF’s scummy behavior.

If you second guess yourself, point out EXACTLY why you are second guessing yourself, and don’t behave like you are now. “CF says AN is sus, so AN is sus even though CF is sus himself.”. PoS SilverEvil. The vote on me could be bait, but it MIGHT be trying to capitalize on my vote on CF as a scumtell when you haven’t shown one logic to oppose the vote itself.

If DAZ wasn’t doggedly pursuing you earlier, and if I didn’t know DAZ well enough to know that he wouldn’t bus you, I would have voted you by now. QED.

Still, I’d like an answer from you about one thing. Were you actually suspicious of me when you voted me? The vote was withdrawn with such haste after the explicit statement that I AM scum, that it seems very weird.

In the meantime, FoS efar.

The FoS is because that seems like a plain horrible attempt to get someone lynched. I have pointed out why I find SE non-suspicious two paras back, and I don’t have anything like that to spare you off the FoS. The term reverse

Why do you suspect CF of being Doctor? Note that I italicized Doctor here. This does not mean I am only talking of CF being scum. What prevents him from being a townie baiting scum?

Scumwagoning is when scum mindlessly jump on any potential wagon (successful series of votes leading to a lynch) in the hopes of getting rid of a townie. Newb scum frequently commit this mistake.

Why are you so confident that I am scum? Is there no one else that you suspect? If you don’t, it means you don’t find my logic for voting CF valid. I have that covered in my last question, so don’t reiterate. I can cite multiple examples from the thread that could show how I am town, but I won’t bother, since if you can’t see them, you won’t appreciate them either.

I’d like Devourer to get in here, in the meantime. I am beginning to lose suspicion of him with the massive amount of suspicious activities being committed by efar, SE and CF. CF, can you please stop derping and tell us what that night result was?

Ignoring my vote won’t make it go away.

I WAS suspicious of you AN but something else came up, and it made me change my mind (efar’s vote)

Flag Post

@ SE

You are the one that started a series of questions when I simply confused myself and were the first one to jump on someone being scum, I find the fact that you turned a self-confusion into a admittance of scum suspicious FoS SE

@ AN

Well, i didn’t read any posts before the end of Day 2 so I just glanced and saw it somewhere

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

@ SE

Ypu are the one that started a series of questions when I simply confused myself and were the first one to jump on someone being scum, I find the fact that you turned a self-confusion into a admittance of scum suspicious FoS SE

@ AN

Well, i didn’t read any posts before the end of Day 2 so I just glanced and saw it somewhere

I didn’t bandwagon so early without hearing the other side, you were.

and also, I only asked those questions to Pressure you, if you haven’t noticed.

Also, Since when has someone admit to being scum?
did you admit that you were scum or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

@ SE

Ypu are the one that started a series of questions when I simply confused myself and were the first one to jump on someone being scum, I find the fact that you turned a self-confusion into a admittance of scum suspicious FoS SE

@ AN

I mean that you wanted me to appear to admit to be scum through my actions

EDIT: crap, I messed that up (the quoting)

Flag Post

Since it’s pretty late in the game and I’m too busy currently, I’ll just post some last words.

I’m actually a doctor. And The only reason I suspect Adeeb is because behemoth died early in the game. From what I know, Adeeb has the tendency to kill off less significant players early to try to throw people off and maintain a higher activity level. By doing so he could pick out scumtell from people who are active and survive the day with his already-good defense.

So basically it’s an accurate assumption on my part. What I see Adeeb doing right now is making the last few pushes to secure the game (biased since I’m already suspicious of him).

I also don’t believe that people would want to give up their scum role to other players (the only people I see quitting out of the game are people who are townies). And I’m just putting my focus on the active players of the game, which are the four of us. SE doesn’t seem like a scum to me, and efar just sounds like a VI who bandwagons on to anything.

Vote Adeeb because destruction lolol

Flag Post

Since it’s pretty late in the game and I’m too busy currently, I’ll just post some last words.

I’m actually a doctor. And The only reason I suspect Adeeb is because behemoth died early in the game. From what I know, Adeeb has the tendency to kill off less significant players early to try to throw people off and maintain a higher activity level. By doing so he could pick out scumtell from people who are active and survive the day with his already-good defense.

So basically it’s an accurate assumption on my part. What I see Adeeb doing right now is making the last few pushes to secure the game (biased since I’m already suspicious of him).

I also don’t believe that people would want to give up their scum role to other players (the only people I see quitting out of the game are people who are townies). And I’m just putting my focus on the active players of the game, which are the four of us. SE doesn’t seem like a scum to me, and efar just sounds like a VI who bandwagons on to anything.

Vote Adeeb because destruction lolol

Well, I guess we disagree then, I believe efar is a newb scum who bandwagoned, also behemoth could’ve been NK’d by DAZ. (Since T6 wasn’t really active) and now that T6 is replaced and efar has come in Jask gets NK’d right off the bat, and he looked to be significant.

Flag Post

@ SE

@ AN

I mean that you wanted me to appear to admit to be scum through my actions

EDIT: crap, I messed that up (the quoting)

Well, what you did is pretty suspicious, and I think you are scum due to your actions.

Flag Post

Well, I guess we disagree then, I believe efar is a newb scum who bandwagoned, also behemoth could’ve been NK’d by DAZ.

What? The scums work as a team and only gets one kill per night.

Flag Post

Well, I guess we disagree then, I believe efar is a newb scum who bandwagoned, also behemoth could’ve been NK’d by DAZ.

What? The scums work as a team and only gets one kill per night.

T6 wasn’t really active at all, therefore DAZ probably is the one who sent in the kill.

Flag Post

Oh. I really doubt DAZ would use this tactic. I’m only suspecting Adeeb because he has the appropriate amount of skill to defend and pick out scumtells to survive. I don’t really see the point of DAZ doing this unless he’s trying to pull some kind of gambit.

Flag Post

Oh. I really doubt DAZ would use this tactic. I’m only suspecting Adeeb because he has the appropriate amount of skill to defend and pick out scumtells to survive. I don’t really see the point of DAZ doing this unless he’s trying to pull some kind of gambit.

Tactic? T6 was inactive, how is that a tactic to send in a kill yourself?

Flag Post

Tactic? T6 was inactive, how is that a tactic to send in a kill yourself?

he’s right CF, that was simply a necessity, not a tatic

Flag Post

I am scum LOVE Spring Break (this is a combo joke/truth)

Flag Post

Truth is bolded

Flag Post

??

Why would DAZ want to kill behemoth instead of some more skilled players. What does T6 being inactive have anything to do with my theory.

Flag Post

??

Why would DAZ want to kill behemoth instead of some more skilled players. What does T6 being inactive have anything to do with my theory.

He could’ve been like adeeb and get rid of the less significant players (I haven’t seen him as scum so I wouldn’t know much about his scum meta)
Also, if T6 was inative that means DAZ would’ve been the only one calling all of the kills before he was lynched.

DAZ is lynched→ efar replaces T6 → jask is killed by efar. (At least thats what I think)

Flag Post

Truth is bolded

your mom

Flag Post

He could’ve been like adeeb and get rid of the less significant players (I haven’t seen him as scum so I wouldn’t know much about his scum meta)

Did you not read my post on why I don’t think DAZ would want to kill behemoth by himself? When you analyze NK with player meta, you don’t assume that everyone has the same meta. Then you’re just back to square one.

Also, if T6 was inative that means DAZ would’ve been the only one calling all of the kills before he was lynched.

While I can see the reason why you persistently want to get efar lynched, that behemoth death is just too egregious to disregard.

Flag Post

Vara seems to be inactive

Flag Post

Actually, screw everything about the behmoth death. Adeeb has pretty much no reason to NK Jask, so I doubt he’s the scum now.

Unvote Adeeb
Vote efar

Flag Post

there are 5 townies and 1 mafia, if we don’t lynch today the mafia can’t win before Day 6 so we should lynch somebody that’s inactive because we don’t want the mafia to be able to win by NK

inactivity allows all other people to accuse each other without allowing any suspicion to hit you because nobody can see anything suspicious in your posts if you don’t post except to keep yourself from being replaced and pointing out a chink in the armor of others defenses

Flag Post

Vara seems to be inactive

I won’t modkill myself though.

Flag Post

there are 5 townies and 1 mafia, if we don’t lynch today the mafia can’t win before Day 6 so we should lynch somebody that’s inactive because we don’t want the mafia to be able to win by NK

inactivity allows all other people to accuse each other without allowing any suspicion to hit you because nobody can see anything suspicious in your posts if you don’t post except to keep yourself from being replaced and pointing out a chink in the armor of others defenses

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

If we lynch an active we would be in the exact situation and the mafia can’t win by NK if we take either route.
Also, besides that crappy reason, why should we lynch an inactive? so we can give you a free NK?