[Mafia] Shattered Soul (Finished) page 6 (locked)

321 posts

Flag Post

Devourer, you mean the questionary you posted a bit ago? Or my opinion about the discussion at this very moment?

Flag Post

EBWOP:

(Hyped)

My stance is same as a scum. Now the scum knows that I have a similar mindset as scum. Now scum doesn’t have to NK me for a while and can NK someone else who disagreed with them.

NK’s aren’t as predictable as this. If the scum NK’s someone that disagrees with them, there’s the chance that it’ll reinforce an argument against him in that he was trying to rid himself of opponents. If the scum NK’s someone that agrees with him, it would slightly reinforce his standing in that “scum would not kill a potential ally when there are better targets”. And this follows your own logic. And going further, there are those that NK completely randomly, which throws this logic further off.

So yes. I reveal stance, it helps the Scum Hunt for other people.

Think about it this way. If everybody had this same mentality (which it is quite apparent they do), would anybody post in thread? Would activity aka scumhunting be possible in any way? Why provide the mafia an excuse so that they don’t have to share their opinions? Even if you weren’t scummy, I would consider you for the lynch simply for being unreadable, and therefore a possible mafia using an excuse.

Flag Post

(Dev)

Sorry I is confused because i is just come back to FGF. What is WIFOM, VI, and SI.

Lol yes, I believe one FoS can kill me. That’s how mafia’s work. One person says “let’s get this guy” and everyone else “k.”

Flag Post

WIFOM = Wine In Front Of Me/Circular Reasoning

VI = Village Idiot

SI = Scum Idiot

Lots of activity currently, I like.

Flag Post

EBWOP:

(Behemoth)

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Devourer, you mean the questionary you posted a bit ago? Or my opinion about the discussion at this very moment?

I should probably be more clear with my interrogations; my bad. I’ll list out some questions and requests for you:
1. Answer the RQS please. As you’re new, I would love to hear your answers and learn some more about you. Don’t worry if you don’t completely understand the questions; just answer them to the best of your ability.
2. What are your opinions on the argument between Adeeb and I on page 3? What are your stances on Adeeb and I?
3. What is your stance on Hyped?
4. What is your stance on CowFriend?

(Hyped)

What is WIFOM, VI, and SI.

Wine in Front of Me. Village Idiot. Scum Idiot.

Lol yes, I believe one FoS can kill me. That’s how mafia’s work. One person says “let’s get this guy” and everyone else “k.”

I’m going to agree with CowFriend and say it’s more like one person FoS’s and everyone goes inactive and basically dies.

Flag Post

I honestly believe Hyped isn’t scum, he’s just a VI from the way he acts. He’s not helping our scumhunt, but it’s not like he’s trying to hamper it either.

Flag Post

(DAZ)

Oh alright. Thank you for the information. I start Activity. I take credit4all. lulz

So back to (Dev)

So you say that I am scummy because Jask acted scummy. Lol. This is what I mean when there’s a outrageous band wagon. You say I’m scummy, next thing you know, I is outta this game.

But you say even if I wasn’t scummy you would lynch me. Wouldn’t that mean you don’t care if I am townie or scum? So couldn’t you be just be avoiding your scumlike actions by questioning me? But then that wouldn’t work, because why would you question your own scumkind. But since I defend myself against scum accusations, that should mean I’m not scum. That would mean, Dev is trying to find some solid evidence to make everyone bandwagon me. Which would conclude to you being scumlike also.

Flag Post

…So what, if someone says “DAZ UR SCUM!” and you say “I’m not scum because of X, X and X reason”, you’re a scum?

I think you’re just holding on to straws now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I honestly believe Hyped isn’t scum, he’s just a VI from the way he acts. He’s not helping our scumhunt, but it’s not like he’s trying to hamper it either.

Honestly, the activity got to nothing. So I thought the only way to bring activity was to be an idiot. I could be made easy bait for the scum to come out. but I don’t know, only like 1/5 of people are posting.

Flag Post
So you say that I am scummy because Jask acted scummy. Lol. This is what I mean when there’s a outrageous band wagon. You say I’m scummy, next thing you know, I is outta this game.

Did he even mention Jask? Forgive me if I missed it, but I’m pretty sure he never mentioned him.

But you say even if I wasn’t scummy you would lynch me. Wouldn’t that mean you don’t care if I am townie or scum? So couldn’t you be just be avoiding your scumlike actions by questioning me?

Hyped, you know you could throw your own questions at him, but answer his questions? Reverse the position. And also, you never know a person is 100% scum .___.

But then that wouldn’t work, because why would you question your own scumkind.

Exactly. Bluff – people think you’re not connected.

But since I defend myself against scum accusations, that should mean I’m not scum.

Only if you defend well.

That would mean, Dev is trying to find some solid evidence to make everyone bandwagon me. Which would conclude to you being scumlike also.

OF COURSE HE’S TRYING TO FIND SOLID EVIDENCE! Also; scumhunting =/= scumlike.

Flag Post

(DAZ)

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Regardless, I feel much more comfortable with my vote on him. Unlike SE (who happens to be the only other realistic candidate for lynch right now. That is, until some of my questions are actually responded to.), he has posted recently. Silver’s post history makes me reluctant to vote him based solely off of lurking. As for hampering the scumhunt, I don’t see how avoiding contribution does not hamper it. And my reasons for finding Hyped suspicious have already been mentioned, so I’ll avoid being redundant.

(Hyped)

So we’re rewriting history now? I did not state you were scummy solely because of Jask’s actions, which I have too little memory of to vote you straight off of. And even if I did, that would be ridiculously stupid of me in that Jask’s actions have no direct relationship with my stance on you, as replacements should be given a chance to clear things up. No, Jask’s actions only serve to reinforce my opinion on you.

As for outrageous bandwagons, SE has more votes than you as of now. I’m not sure what makes you think two votes is a bandwagon, especially when one of those voters hasn’t posted in here for quite a while. I’m also not sure what makes you think it’s impossible to defend against a bandwagon. All in all, you’re acting suspiciously defensive.

But you say even if I wasn’t scummy you would lynch me.

Once again, you’re changing up my words and leaving out details so that my argument loses credit. I would lynch you because you’re deliberately avoiding contribution and because there are no better candidates for lynch right now.

So couldn’t you be just be avoiding your scumlike actions by questioning me?

“Yep, I avoid scumtells by posting paragraphs that I don’t proofread. I am so perfect that, as scum, I will not leak scumtells by posting in such a rapid fashion.”

For those that can’t tell, this is sarcasm.

But then that wouldn’t work, because why would you question your own scumkind.

What if you were town? Why are you implying that you’re scum?

But since I defend myself against scum accusations, that should mean I’m not scum.

So scum doesn’t defend themselves? If anything, scum defends more than they attack.

Honestly, the activity got to nothing. So I thought the only way to bring activity was to be an idiot.

You’re changing your excuse? What happened to simply having a different playstyle? Why bait in a way that does not even attempt to discriminate between scum and town?

(DAZ)

Did he even mention Jask? Forgive me if I missed it, but I’m pretty sure he never mentioned him.

I mentioned him as an ending comment to my attack on his WIFOM.

Flag Post

In addition, you happen to be the replacement for Jaskaran, who was acting like scum by avoiding questions, which reinforces my leaning towards SI.

That’s where he said Jask.

I could reverse the position but that would be a waste of time for him and for me. As it’s not even helping the fact that we’re not exactly getting anywhere. At least I’m think we’re not getting anywhere.

Flag Post

(Dev)

My playstyle is my playstyle. Welp, I might as well tell you what you want. Because I find this questioning completely worthless for the both of us. Since I’m assuming we’re both on the same team.

To clear Jask’s actions: I don’t know. Jask is Jask. I honestly have no clue what Jask was trying to do.

My Stance on everything: I don’t want to get lynched. I vote Behemoth because he bandwagon.

My stance on specifically my actions: I post vaguely to see Dev’s reactions. I stop doing this because this has become too pointless even for me.

Flag Post
My playstyle is my playstyle. Welp, I might as well tell you what you want. Because I find this questioning completely worthless for the both of us. Since I’m assuming we’re both on the same team.

Maybe if you answered, it’d look more like you were actually the same team? Also – I thought “the only way to get activity was to be an idiot”?

Also, who here is normally active in mafias and is not very active? That might provide some interesting discussion; I’m afraid I don’t have much info.

Flag Post

(Dev)

2. What are your opinions on the argument between Adeeb and I on page 3? What are your stances on Adeeb and I?

That is all messed up and I didn’t understood anything. A resume could work.

3. What is your stance on Hyped?

He’s behaving pretty strangely but, as this is my first/second Mafia I play, I don’t know his playstyle.

4. What is your stance on CowFriend?

He’s pretty funny. Cannot tell more than that. May modify my opinion about him later in game, as I get to know his gameplay better

Flag Post

(Hyped)

Because I find this questioning completely worthless for the both of us.

If you truly are town, you would defend yourself properly. I am currently content with my vote on you, and if you are town and end up lynched, that only serves to damage the town.

I don’t want to get lynched. I vote Behemoth because he bandwagon.

It’s funny how you mention this in the same line when they have almost no correlation. That is, if you ignore the possibility that the vote on Behemoth was an attempt to ward off attention and survive, which is notably scummy when you consider the lack of evidence you used and the way you posted your vote.

I post vaguely to see Dev’s reactions. I stop doing this because this has become too pointless even for me.

You’ve stopped doing this?

(DAZ)

Also, who here is normally active in mafias and is not very active? That might provide some interesting discussion; I’m afraid I don’t have much info.

Copypasta’d the player list with some comments:

• devourer359; (Typically really active unless grumpy)
  • T6salt; (Dead; states himself that he plays inactively deliberately)
  • TwistedCakez; (Mostly inactive)
  • DragonArcherZ; (Active)
  • CowFriend; (Active)
  • AdeebNafees; (Really active at most times)
  • (Bluji) → adv0catus; (Mostly inactive)
  • (Woon1957) → Behemoth542; (New; pretty active so far and I hope that doesn’t deteriorate :D)
  • (Jaskaran2000) → Hyped; (Currently active; barely any information on his meta)
  • SilverEvil. (Mostly inactive)

Flag Post

Made it easier to read. Also note that the comments on replacements don’t apply to the replaced.

• devourer359; (Typically really active unless grumpy)
  • T6salt; (Dead; states himself that he plays inactively deliberately)
  • TwistedCakez; (Mostly inactive)
  • DragonArcherZ; (Active)
  • CowFriend; (Active)
  • AdeebNafees; (Really active at most times)
  • (Bluji) → adv0catus; (Mostly inactive)
  • (Woon1957) → Behemoth542; (New; pretty active so far and I hope that doesn’t deteriorate :D)
  • (Jaskaran2000) → Hyped; (Currently active; barely any information on his meta)
  • SilverEvil. (Mostly inactive)

Flag Post

So I thought the only way to bring activity was to be an idiot. I could be made easy bait for the scum to come out.

Nah bro, you don’t need to sacrifice yourself like that. But I don’t really think you’re doing this on purpose anyway. I have my doubt that Hyped is a scum. He’s answering pretty openly to attacks instead of just going inactive.

He’s pretty funny. Cannot tell more than that. May modify my opinion about him later in game, as I get to know his gameplay better

<3 u hear dat dev?

Flag Post

<3 u hear dat dev?

You love me <3?

Flag Post

Where has AdeebNafees gone anyway? He was really active until the last page or so.

Also; whoa, T6 says he deliberately plays inactivity? [???]

Flag Post

The hour of doom has arrived… yet people are still unprotected, it seems. Let us feast upon these souls…

It seems like my rules are unfortunately making me replace about half of the players. More specifically, the following players should get replaced now due to the one-post-per-week rule:

1. T6salt;
  2. TwistedCakez;
  3. SilverEvil;
  4. AdeebNafees.

However, the divine soul reserve is still empty (as always) so they cannot be replaced now. So instead, I’m making a to-be-replaced list, sorted by the date of that person’s most recent post (see above); those who posted the most recently get replaced last. Whenever a reserve signs up, the person on top of the list will get replaced. Everyone on the to-be-replaced list can get off the list if they post in the thread before they get replaced.

Another series of modprods have been sent to everyone at the list above.

For clarification, if a reserve signs up and the person currently on top of the list posts before I get online and officially replace him/her, the current player will still be considered as “protected”. Seeing the current amount of inactive players, it’s unlikely that the reserve player won’t get to replace somebody else though.

Flag Post

Lurk.

Flag Post

stop modprodding me, it hurts.

Flag Post

When does the day end? Is this the never goind down sun?

Flag Post

Why on earth can’t you actively participate in posting?