HEROES [Game] .::. Check the thread! page 9 (locked)

219 posts

Flag Post

A loud voice is heard throughout the rooms of the massive arena the HEROES are adventuring on. The voice trembles the machine hamuka is investigating, it shakes the table the huge red phone is on in racefan12’s room, it moves the furniture in the comfy lounge AdeebNafees is in, it crumbles parts of the ceiling in SamsterSamster’s room… “What is happening?” MaistlinRajere bites his teeth together and tries to stay calm, but in that kind of a situation it is nearly impossible. Vara is staring at the nearest exits from the room, looking for a way out, but there seem to be none. Then, the voice starts talking.

The current situation is the following:

I don’t have time or interest to do any kind of an update. The map slows me down massively and probably without it the game would be more enjoyable. That’s why I’ve decided to redo the whole player system, remove the map, and change the format. Now, I know you might not want to play that kind of a game, so at this point I want all players to answer a couple questions in thread:

1) The game is going to change into a different format (still including the puzzle bit). Do you want to continue playing it?
2) The new format will be one of the two following ones: similar to Samster’s Puzzle of the Day, but with every correct PM answer giving a point // a puzzle hunt forum game. Which one would you prefer?

Thanks for your understanding already. It’s just that I’ve done this format already twice, and I feel like doing something new. I will understand if some of you don’t want to continue playing due to a format change, and that’s why I’d like to thank all players who have stayed in so far.

Flag Post

If I had the chance, I would say yes to either. And I believe that the overwhelming majority of current players would stay by your side no matter how much your game changes. Either due to getting a place in the renowned Bluji games or just having the thrill of the company of friends, I think that you should perk up.
and take more Vitamin C

Get well soon, Bluji.

Flag Post

Yes I will continue . I don’t mind about either but the puzzle hunt seems ok

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

If I had the chance, I would say yes to either. And I believe that the overwhelming majority of current players would stay by your side no matter how much your game changes. Either due to getting a place in the renowned Bluji games or just having the thrill of the company of friends, I think that you should perk up.
and take more Vitamin C

Get well soon, Bluji.

I’m well, I just don’t have the interest to continue the game in this format. Oh, and I probably forgot to mention that if the game format changes, anyone can enter.

Flag Post

I’m respectfully withdrawing from the game.

Flag Post

I will continue. :) And the puzzle hunt one seems interesting.

Flag Post

What is a puzzle hunt?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:

What is a puzzle hunt?

From what I understand from Blu, stuff like the JIG Letters in Boxes

Flag Post

>Bluji

>puzzles

Yeah, I’m staying in regardless of the format.

Flag Post

I will continue being a reserve for this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

What is a puzzle hunt?

From what I understand from Blu, stuff like the JIG Letters in Boxes

Or, in a bigger scale, the MIT Mystery Hunts (though those are massive and I can’t of course provide you things you’d have to do in real life).

Flag Post

I’ll continue playing.

Flag Post

I’ll continue :D

Flag Post

Oh crapazoid I forgot about this game. Am I still in, because I was just sleeping on the floor all this time.

If I am I choose option number one.

Flag Post

Like Xandrya, I shall respectfully withdraw from this game.

Flag Post

Like Xandrya, I shall respectfully withdraw from this game.

Sigh, That`s 2.

Flag Post

I’m happy to continue playing with a new format. ^-^

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

I’m happy to continue playing with a new format. ^-^

Flag Post

Okay, the new game will be Hunted, and it will up at some point in the upcoming week. You will be working in teams of 2-4 (haven’t decided yet) and it will be a puzzle hunt form game. I’m going to lock this thread, because it is easier for me to make a totally new thread.