HEROES [Game] .::. Check the thread! page 4 (locked)

219 posts

Flag Post

J8

Flag Post

I theoretically could have used the 11k score that came up when I first loaded the game, but I decided to go ahead and play the game again.

Flag Post

Meplay? Or me reserve?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Meplay? Or me reserve?

Reserve, sure. Your earlier PM just confuzzled me.

Flag Post

How long left? I just got on the computer and am figuring out this game..

Flag Post

There’s a deadline there :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

There’s a deadline there :)

Ah, I did not see that there, thanks. So roughly 24 hours?

Flag Post

Yep, a little under, I think.

Flag Post

Wow, I suck at this game.

Flag Post

Entropy

H10 should make a good next stop.

Flag Post

Flag Post

What’s the point of the map?

Flag Post

L12, unless you have to solve the puzzle first to move.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

What’s the point of the map?

What’s the point of all your questions? You’ll figure out, eventually.

ilovekirby12 has notified me of his/her (IDK! Gah!) inability to post screenshots, meaning (s)he will not be penalized, but also not rewarded. hamuka and Mysterymason are against each other in that room. That’s why I’d recommend everyone unable to post a screenie to try and prevent tie situations, because it is much harder for me to create a fair duel for multiple people done through words or pictures.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Next puzzles?

Flag Post

Movement #2 + Puzzle Hour #2

Today’s puzzles are something totally new. For those of you solving them, I’d like to know whether you like the format (title, puzzle, instructions).

puzzledan / MaistlinRajere ~ K9
Vara / eProdigy ~ L10
hamuka / Mysterymason ~ L11
Xandrya / racefan12 ~ J12

"Congratulations, MaistlinRajere / Vara / Mysterymason / racefan12. You've definitely got some mind for this..."

A tiny, soft package slowly floats from the roof (floats? but… but how?) down next to your feet. You pick it up and open it. There is a pair of leather gloves but they don’t seem very ordinary. You decide to put them on and straight off you feel more powerful.

Congratulations, the first Duel rooms unlocked an “extension”, Stats. There are three Stats (for now), Health, Attack and Defense. Everyone starts with 5 health, but no attack and defense. Attack allows you to deal more damage to your enemies in Duel rooms. Defense allowed you to protect yourself from damage dealt through any means. Both Attack and Defense increase in 20% increments through skill points, meaning you need at least 5 skill points in order to see any effect. A completed puzzle gives you a skillpoint (in the form of a Deepdrop, a shiny blue pearl) or an item, such as these Leather Gloves of Power (+1 Attack). You can wear five pieces of clothes at once (Hat, Shirt, Gloves, Pants and Shoes), however sometimes Shirt and Pants can be the same (as at the moment your skin-fit suit).

WiiPlayer113 ~ J9 => J8

"Thanks for a-helpin'! Have this!"

The farmer throws you something shiny and you catch it. It seems like a pearl but the farmer also says: "Taste it! It's a-delici-ous!" You eat it.

[Choose a stat to add one point to: Health (increases max health), Attack, Defense.]

You enter a new room and your hold your breath for a moment. The room is all white, with a small table and some crayons in the middle. "Do you have a writer's block? Let's see!"

AdeebNafees ~ I10 => H10

"Ah, yes. You found out the password, so let's go! But before that, be my guest." A table raises slowly from the floor, containing a hamburger. You eat it with great joy, and feel more healthy.

[+1 Max Health!]

You enter a new room and notice a set of stairs. On each stairs, there are some lines as well as a clue of some sort. "Familiar with word ladders? Start from the top and continue downwards, adding one letter and scrambling to a word on each step."

SamsterSamster ~ I11 => H11

"I agree, that was kinda easy. Though, kinda misleading at first, right?" You can hear the Professor seems to be on a happy mood today. You heard a click above you. "Don't move." A top hat falls onto your head, and you feel like you’re prepared for anything.

[+1 Defense!]

You enter a new room and appear to be just a kilometer from an amazing castle located in a desert. "Pretty, isn't it? This is something I've worked for quite a while, and you know it wouldn't be here unless a puzzle was related. Here you go." A desert wind blows right in front of you and reveals a scroll underneath the sand.

ilovekirby12 ~ L11 => L12

"Handicapped in a way, eh?" You hear the Professor’s mean words in your head as you walk through the tunnel to a new puzzle. You arrive to a room full of flowers. "On the first day of the Love Month, the young prince of an unnamed kingdom gives his loved one three flowers. The next day, the lucky girl receives 8 flowers. Another night passes and the prince greets the girl in the morning with 14 flowers in a bunch. The fourth day comes and the girl receives quite a lot of flowers already, a total of 22. It's the fifth day of the Love Month the next day, and the prince brings a gigantic bunch of flowers, 31 flowers to the girl. But here comes the question. How many flowers does the girl receive on the eighth day of Love Month?"

Flag Post

L9

Flag Post

M11

Flag Post

For the last puzzle, I’ll take defense.

J7

Flag Post

I12, please.

Flag Post

I’m so proud my fate depended on a luck based game.

Flag Post

J13

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I’m so proud my fate depended on a luck based game.

There isn’t much luck to Lock-n-Roll.