[Game] Map of the heart [One Piece RP] (locked)

121 posts

Flag Post

Incase you don’t know OP

Sign-ups are still open
Behemoth542: Lakazguna “Piercer” Gharaku
Bluji: Jaxon “Sweet” Downey
overfrost: Shane “Book” Kirjasto
BCLEGENDS: Dyrkemesse Eiyer
Minnakht: Gerhard “Really” Pants

Flag Post

Where you are
Pirates/independent: You are all somewhere in Loguetown.
Marine: You’re currently in the Louguetown Marine HQ, preparing for patrol.

Flag Post

Miguel
“One Piece … really exists!” That were the last words of Whitebeard. I put the letter down and thought.
If it exists, the Marine wants it. I will probably never see it, but maybe I can help them in not getting it. But I need a crew and a ship.
I looked around and remember where I was. Loguetown, the town where it all started and ended.
But that’s easy. I stand up, pay the bartender and exit the bar. First home, then to the harbour.

Flag Post

Book

ah a bookstore. I thought as I looked around for something to do. I entered the bookstore and began browsing the shelves for a book to buy. Nothing like a good book to distract me from my problems. I thought as I browsed through the titles. There were adventures, fantasies, horrors, mysteries and even not so decent stories lining the shelves in the bookshop. People still don’t converse with me but at least the books talk with me. I find a Book that peaks my interest and take it to the cashier. After paying for the book I place it in the device on my left arm and leave the store.

Flag Post

Michael
On my way home I noticed many people, one stranger than the other. Since the leaving of Smoker this town’s marine has been very bad at catching pirates.
I come home, pack my things in a small suit case, my money, around 12 million made from various bountys, and put on my hood. In order to burn information, I left a fire-bomb that would burn everything after 3 days. I then head over to the harbour, but a guy with a book on his arm cought my eye. I couldn’t stop looking at when I noticed which book it was. From Zatsuyō to Gensui “Hey, I wrote that book. What do you think of it?” I approached him.

Flag Post

Book

I was walking down the street reading my newly bought book when someone walked up and said that he wrote the book I was reading and asked what I thought of it. I pulled out a pencil and notepad and wrote “It’s interesting so far. Did you really rise through the ranks of the marines that fast?”

Flag Post

[I am really annoyed nobody excepts you plays.]
Miguel
For some reason, he pulled out a notepad and wrote a question. “Can’t talk? Sickness? Devil fruit? Some other shit? But yes my strategic genius made my till the rank of a Chuusa [Commander], however on one sequestration of a pirate ship I found a devil fruit that made me change my body themperature from freezing cold to burning hot. My captain threatened to get dishonorly discharged, so I left the Marine to hunt down pirates, first the blues and now the Grand Line. I wrote that book to show how the Marine works and reveal it’s good and bad sides to the public.”

Flag Post

[Give people some time, Tai. It’s only been 22 hours.]

Dyrkemesse Eiyer
So I find myself in my living quarters, preparing to go out on patrol. I’ve showered, brushed my hair, cleaned my teeth, gotten clothed… all the basics. After all, cleanliness is next to Lieutenant Commander-liness. Both of which, in turn, lie far below self-perceived messiah-liness. Hweh-weh-weh-weh-weh… yes.
…but yes, I do need to go out on patrol. Some day, the messiah-liness will be viewable by all, and my plans can complete themselves. Until then, I am restricted to keeping people in line via Absolute Justice… or, y’know, whatever brand of justice I bloody well feel like distributing at the time. Right now, it’s absolute; at a later time, I might want to be more reasonable about dispatching justice.
Actually, I haven’t gotten properly clothed yet. I only have the suit on at the moment. Not the jacket or bandana. I need to put on that bandana. I find it and do so, carefully covering my real mouth with the mouth-like design on the cloth so that it isn’t misaligned at all. Got to make the right impression. Namely, a being of creepy mouth appearance. Yes… now just the jacket, which I sling on to my shoulders. And my appearance for today is complete, at least until the bandana gets misaligned again. Hmm. Yes.
I leave my room and head towards the appropriate area to start my patrol from. The local captain will be the one to tell me where I patrol today. Yes. He will.

Flag Post

Jaxon Downey

Loguetown, the city before the Reverse Mountain and Grand Line. It’s a perfect day to set sail — the wind is not too strong, Blaine has a Log Post ready for Grand Line and we have the ship full of supplies. I gather my crew onto the ship and we lift the anchor. Blaine starts guiding us towards the Reverse Mountain’s entry point.

We sail towards it, the sea is storming around us and the wind is blowing… Blaine is doing his best with the ship but there’s still a great chance we could die hitting the mountain’s side. But I truly trust in Blaine, he is one of the few people in this whole world who I would trust my life on. And the same thing is with Marie and Stefan. Since I am trying to do a massive adventure here, I want to have strong people around me and I believe I’ve chosen correct ones so far.

We are now extremely close to the Reverse Mountain and Blaine shouts: “Hold on!” A thought “Where?” goes through all of our minds, probably, but we do as he tells us to do. I’m the ship’s captain, but in tight situations like this the navigator is the one to listen to. He does his best and we barely get through the entry point. Sailing upwards, we raise to the mountain’s top. At the tight situation, we gather around the helm.

I say to my crewmates, smiling: “Guys, we’re in the beginning of a great adventure. Once we go down, there’s no turning back. Whatever happens, we’ll stay together on this. Enemies come and go, but friends will always be friends. Let’s do it!” Marie nods, smiling back at me. Stefan laughs excitedly and nods slightly. Blaine looks at my eyes, with a look I will never forget. His eyes are full of the power of friendship. He turns the helm and we go down the water slope.

Flag Post

Gerhard
I gallivant around the streets of the town, looking at the shops. I’d have to be out of my mind to steal here – this is something along the lines of holy ground.
I might be crazy, but some things should be respected.
There are hats here. Various ones. All of them are good, but not one stands out.
I wish there was a better memorial. Gold Roger’s head, with his hat on it, posted in a museum somewhere – more than just an execution platform. The way it is now, it’s just a waste…
Well, great adventures await. I should get my crew to gather and sail out before something happens. Some powerful Logia user Marine used to reside here, and while he doesn’t any longer, there might be wannabes…

[Little did I know.]

Flag Post

Gharaku

Another day in Loguetown. Since you followed that Marine ship here, you couldn’t get out of here thanks of the lack of crew and ship. You need to get on the Grand Line, and try to stop the Marines on whatever they’re trying to do. It had something to do with Gol D. Roger’s treasure, but you don’t care about that. All you want is revenge. And maybe an adventure. Walking through the streets, you recognize one of the Marine’s old Chuusa, Fellon. All that you know about him is that he left the Marine for some reason. He’s talking with the librarian. Well, talking is a way to say it. The librarian is writing in a notepad and Fellon is reading. You decide to ask both what they know about the Marine and the One Piece…

Flag Post

Miguel
While the person was still writing, I was approached by another person, who asked me about the One Piece and the Marine. “All I know is in this book.” I took his book, and gave it the other person. I know him from somewhere I open up my suitcase, and look through the various wanted posters, till I found him. “Piercer”. 40 million. Devil fruit. I close the suitcase, while Piercer looked through the pages. “Piercer, I make you an offer. I’ll pay you 2 million if you follow me to the Grand Line. Do you accept? And you, book guy, I offer you 1 million if you follow me. Do you accept?”

Flag Post

Book

I am surprised by the offer the ex-marine gave me. 1,000,000 Beli!? That’s enough to buy a library full of books and still live a fairly good life. I quickly turn to a blank page in my notebook and write “I accept.”

Flag Post

Gharaku

2 million? That’s pretty much alot of cash. You tell Fellon that you accept the deal and then you offer him a handshake. You start wondering what he’s going to ask you to do, and if you’re going to end in some kind of trouble later

Flag Post

Miguel
"I am pleased." After a few minutes we reached the harbour, and found many ships we could buy, and many that already has an owner. One fancy ship caught my eye, and it’s Jolly Roger was just fancy. There’s the usual skull in the middle. From its scalp extend lines, and they crisscross to form crossbone-shaped lattice – bones woven out of hair, as it were. On top of the crossbones are hats – either like they’re hanging off that or just situated properly upright.
"A pirate ship. That may be the right one for us. Any objections?"

Flag Post

Dyrkemesse Eiyer
Aaaaalright. I’ve been briefed by the local Captain; I’ve gone out; I’m ready to patrol; I have the squadron of lesser Marine troops at my command. Let’s go. Yes.
…where to first, though? Checking the patrol route informs me that the appropriate direction would be… towards the harbour first. Clearly, we’re now on a pirate hunt of some form. Yes, alright, then, let’s do this. With a gesture, I begin the patrol in that direction.

[Miguel appears to be excessively rich.]

Flag Post

Gharaku

As you and your new crewmates reach the harbour, Fellon catches an eye of a pirate ship with and odd but familiar Jolly Roger. You’re trying to remember the owner of that ship when you hear shoutings. Seems that the marines started patrolling here earlier than normally, and they have recognized you. As you turn around, you see Eiyer leading them. He was in the ship you followed here a month ago, and he has been trying to capture you since then. You tell your mates about all of this and start creating gauntlets with your Devil Fruit powers, in case of confrontation. You add little crystal spikes in the knuckles.

Flag Post

Miguel
I glance a look. Shōsa Dyrkemesse Eiyer… It’s nice meeting you. I heard you are tough. I pull out a wax disk and heat it in my hand, then I smear the fliud alol over my face, make it clean, make holes for eyes, nose and mouth, and solid it again. "From now I am Tanton for you. Keep calm. Book, I don't think you have a bounty. Piercer, prepare, but make sure he can't notice it. Want the same mask?"

Flag Post

Gharaku

Fellon made himself a mask, and offered you to give you one. You accept, and tell ’’Tanton’’ that you’re ’’Diagoro’’. I make myself some kind of sun glasses with crystal, and put them on. Then, like a flash, you remember the owner of this ship. You tell Miguel that the ship is of the ’’Fabric’’ pirates, and that has been docked here for a week. You think that the marines may not have recognized you, but the ship. In any case, if they get closer, they’ll probably send you all to the Marine’s HQ to get interrogated

Flag Post

Dyrkemesse Eiyer
Upon reaching the harbour, I spy a very familiar ship indeed. The Fabric Pirates are here, I think… yes. This is interesting, and I’m not sure how previous patrols here have missed it. Or maybe they didn’t, and they’ve just been planning. Either way, I hold a relatively large force of Marines at my command. Let’s go scout it out for a bit, maybe we’ll get a good bounty for our efforts if we’re lucky. I motion for my group to head out towards the ship, heading it. Yes, this should be…
…hmm? Is that…?
…it is. Well, well. If it isn’t Lakazguna Gharaku – “Piercer”, as he calls himself – just standing there, smearing some something over his face for some reason. With two other people, to boot, possibly new recruits of his. Yes. Lucky we were; I smell an extremely concentrated Beli deposit in my wallet. Or possibly animal droppings, seeing as how not only would such a deposit be in the future, but money doesn’t smell much like animal droppings. Yes. Well, okay, I’ll be smelling it shortly, potentially alongside a promotion. Until then…
‘Three pirates over there. Get them, Marines.’ .
And the bullets begin to fly. Yes they do. Utilising the abilities of my Devil Fruit, I turn myself incorporeal to prevent myself from being shot – fortunately, I’ve been authorized to hold such a power by the higher-ups in the Marines for a very long while, meaning I won’t face potential expulsion or anything if any of the less knowledgeable soldiers decide to tell said higher-ups about my abilities – and begin walking towards the pirates in question. Yes. This should be fun.

Flag Post

[My main character is fated to meet with Knoob’s as soon as Knoob can be arsed to post here. As such, I’ll just do some crewmating.]

Storm Crow
I hear gunshots coming from the shore. Worst of all, they seem to be heading for us. I jump out of my nest and glide down to the deck.
“Raise the anchor! We’re leaving for some time! Captain can wait in there!”
I quickly scrawl a quick message with a quill pen and whistle – but no sound comes out. A pigeon flies over and perches itself on a nearby rope. I tie the message to its leg.
“Seek-” I say, then finish in a warbling sound in varying pitch. The pigeon flies off. The captain should be informed properly.

Aside from him, there’s only one person we’re leaving. The Battle Man, Jureon… he’s scary. He won’t be angry, I think, once I explain it to him – and he’s the only one with a proper snail connection.

As we begin to sail out of the port, I relay the situation to him. He decides to find the captain on his own – I suggest he looks for the pigeon, he agrees and ends the call.
I hope everything will turn out okay.

Flag Post

Miguel
You think you are tough? So let it be. I heat myself and the ground to over 2000K, the ground under the feet of the people seems slowly to melt. "Give me the best devil-powers you have. We need them"

Flag Post

Book

I cower down when I hear shots being fired. A second later I realize they’re being fired at the three of us. I say “Shield” and a shield large enough to defend my entire body appears in my hand.

Flag Post

Gharaku

Ok, they’ve opened fire. I create an shield attached to my arm, strong enough to reflect the shots. I start creating a blade in the gauntlet, and get into an charge position, then ask Fellon: ‘’Captain! Alive or dead??’’

Flag Post

Jake Blunt

Pirates. A lot of them are less than friendly. Including the ones that are about to try and kill me. Those ones, at least, are not nice people. All I did was bump into them-I don’t even know what I did to provoke them-And the situation sort of deteriorated from there, due to their inability to be civil, at the very least. Judging from how they lack any sort of superhuman ability that I’ve observed, they probably can’t even scratch me. I’m going to run anyway. Starting a fight here would be bad. Even if they were the ones who started it.

The one who seems to be leading this group (though he doesn’t seem like a captain, or maybe this crew is just that disorganised and amateur, not that I would know much about that) takes the lead again, and moves to stabbing me. While he probably wouldn’t be able to harm me anyway, I quickly use the Soru technique to move myself out of the way, and some distance away. It’s tiring as ever to do so, but I wouldn’t like to rely on my Logia powers to avoid all damage. “Well, I should go.” I then use the Geppou technique to escape. It’ll draw attention, sure, but not as much as a Devil Fruit. After travelling some distance, I stumble and fall. And land at the feet of a mess of colours and hats. I’m sure it’s a person, despite it also being a tall mess of colours and hats and clothing. I’m far enough away from the pirates by now, so I just lie there. But people might think I’m dead or unconscious if I continue this, so I quickly sit up. And continue to be sat up.