[Game] Map of the heart [One Piece RP] page 5 (locked)

121 posts

Flag Post

[I think the ground here is solid -there is no thin floor to break through.]
[Behemoth, just take one for the team and be netted alongside the other guy.]

Flag Post

[Hey, Gharaku will be saved in a minnute as well.]

[Also, I don’t think it’s possible to suddenly awake Haki at such a high level on short notice.]

Flag Post

DYRKEMESSE EIYER
AAAAASTOPMAKINGUSYELLWHYDOIWANTPIERCERDEADSOSERIOUSLYSOSUDDENLYAAAAAAA-
The seastone nets launched at you end up encasing both you and Gharaku, returning you both to physical form, and opening you up to further damage.
I hit the deck, launching myself into the convenient hole made by Gharaku, such that the nets themselves pass over me… wait, they’ve clumped together. Around Piercer? I don’t know, but they are falling back down at me, so I promptly maneuver myself through what gap remains between the ground and the nets, barely making it through as…
As my left foot is crushed beneath several weight units of power-stopping rock.
‘FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuaaaaaaaaagh…’ .
Oh hell. I don’t even have the energy to scream now. I can still feel the foot, at least, but that isn’t very comforting. Several bones are broken, and probably broken in multiple places at that, with the ankle also fractured out of it’s usual shape. I’m pretty sure my choice of footwear helped stop any further damage of the sort (although it may have facilitated allowing such damage to occur in the first place, which is disconcerting). And, of course, I’m now extremely exposed to damage by all of the pirates nearby. What’s really annoying is that if I’d reacted a fraction of a second earlier, and not been hindered by a sudden intense hatred of Piercer, I’d have escaped without harm.
The worst part, though, is that I can no longer kill Gharaku. Not when I’m trapped like this. God damn it, I want him dead.
‘…ggggggguuuuuurrrrrrggh… raaaaaagh… kkkkkuh…’ .

Flag Post

The red tint subsides. The battle is over. The hunger is over. Peace returns to its usual reign.
Jureon grabs a broom from a nearby door, then walks up to the subdued fighters and pushes the nets around to cover them more surely.
“Now that we can talk properly, I believe some introductions are in order. I am Jureon Gida. First mate of the Fabric Pirates. The captain is currently out of commission.‘’
Having done that duty of a gentleman, Jureon walks over to Gerhard to… tend to his wounds, supposedly. There aren’t many visible ones…

Gerhard
My eyes were open since some seconds ago, actually.
“I’m not dead… and I think I can wiggle my toes. Did I have my bell rung, though…‘’
Punching me in the back of the head is a viable strategy, as this proves – but that side is one of the four I have a lot of cushioning at. I still do – I think my scalp got seared a bit as the last of my hair burned away, but it regrew as soon as I woke up.
“I think your neck might be broken, Captain.’’ I hear.
“It’s going to be just fine…‘’ I say as I give myself a hairscarf – actually, more of a rigid collar to keep my head immobile. "Now fetch that heat user. I’m no mercenary, but some compensation is definitely in order.‘’
Miguel probably is close enough to hear this little talk, anyway.
I’ll be fine. Eventually.

Flag Post

Dyrkemesse Eiyer
Aaaaand I’m back to normal, apparently. Yes. Still too weak to do any degree of speech and/or pain yelling… ugh, this is humiliating. Put down by a massive ball of seastone… yes, I’ve had better moments than this.
I don’t expect the pirates will do anything to help me, of course. Bloody pirates.

Flag Post

Book

That was way too close. If that had been any more dangerous i’d probably have died! I think as I lay on the ground. Hopefully that never happens again. Then I remember the guy that offered me 1 million beli. Where is that guy? I think as I look around. He doesn’t appear to be anywhere. Did he run away!? He better not have he owes me 1 million beli!

Flag Post

Gharaku

I wake up, netted in seastone nets. “Great”… “Get me out of here? Someone?”

Flag Post

Where is that guy? I think as I look around. He doesn’t appear to be anywhere.

[Yeah, Taiboss hasn’t been active since four days ago, so that’s kind of a bummer. I suppose we could wait for him.]

Flag Post

[Sorry for the skiing course and the forgetting about that. If anyone is still interested, you can play. Otherwise I will close this game.]

Flag Post

[We’re interested if you are. Just waiting on you.]

Flag Post

[re-bump]
Fellon B. Miguel
“I was delayed. A tenacious fighter hold me back.” My head sticked out and Book quickly turned around and looked at me. After I fully get out of the ground. I give him a bag. “It has the money you want. Come with me. I need you, because your powers are very useful to get off here” I touch the net. I feel the sudden loss of everything, but I manage to stand normal, and get Piercer out of it.
I turn to the people who just did that fight, in which I had almost no input.
“The best part of being in the Marine and a Bounty Hunter is there is always someone who owes you a favour. This time I owe you one. How can I pay you for that?”

Flag Post

Gerhard
“Ugh… can you really? I don’t think there is anything you could offer me that could make it up for sending me against THIS guy.‘’
But then I suppose I did it anyway, while I could have stood back. How weird of me.
“Let’s just get out of here and not wreck this city further. A nice island to plunder would be best. Away from him.’’

Flag Post

Miguel
“If you say so. Book, Piercer, follow me to the harbour.” I give Piercer the money he wanted. I then take out a coin, and press my heated finger against it. I throw and Gerhard catches it. “Keep it. Use it as a reminder for later” I turn to the harbour. Time to get off here.

Flag Post

Jaxon Downey

Slowly, I move into the jungle. The plants are something I’ve never seen before… the flowers bloom wildly in dozens of beautiful bright colours, birds sing all around the trees and the atmosphere is almost unreal. I continue walking forward into the depths of the jungle and suddenly hear some noises from far ahead of me. What could it be?

Flag Post

Book

I look at the bag of beli in my hands. Then I look at Miguel. No thoughts cross my mind. I’m too shocked by the amount of money that has come into my possession. Miguel tells me to follow him so I follow him.

Flag Post

Miguel
We reach the harbour. “Book, take my hand, and stick you other over the dock. Then say MS Regate . Piercer, hold yourself ready”
They do as I said. Nothing happens. “hmm. Try Beltarri That’s how I called that type of ship” Nothing. “Sigh. Ondo-sen

And suddenly, a ship appears in his hands. I quickly pull him out of the way, and piercer helps it into the dock. It had the size of a small sloop [Take a smaller version of the Flying Lamb Going Merry], and it was special, because it was the one ship designed for me. All machines, engines and the shit, was build for and with my Devilpowers. Book was tired and almost not able of walking. “Get aboard. This will be a fun ride. Inej Klima Geppou

Flag Post

Gerhard
“Now look… a literal token of appreciation. From an influential person. This could be worth much more than anything. Alright, crew, let’s move out.‘’
The crows carry me and Jureon back to our ship – actually, they don’t. We walk. Our departure is swift and uneventful, as it should be, and we begin the approach to Reverse Mountain – the marvel of nature which lets ships in based on its whims. I hope we get lucky. Here, the crew relies on me – Jureon can’t do anything about it, no one else can. Just me. What a responsibility.

Flag Post

[I somehow want this game to end, but I don’t wanna get hated by Minnakht for giving up.]
Miguel
When I sat down on the captain seat, I felt how my heating powered the engines. “As a Marine ship it has Kairōseki gear and also it has engines. We could pass the Calm Belt safely. But do you want that?” I put out my log pose [what a shitty name] and put it in the armrest. I’ll find you. That, or they won’t find you.

Flag Post

Book

I walk around inside the ship and reach an empty room. I decide to sleep there. I lie down on the ground and start snoring. ZZZZZZ

Flag Post

[Ah, potential wasted. It appears most of the players lost interest. It’s a shame, too. I had expectations.]

Flag Post

Gharaku

Aaaaah, a ship at last. Missed the sea. "Captain! What’s the destiny we’re facing at the moment?