Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestions/Pre-Sign [Everyone is Welcome] page 2 (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

RokRokRok, I remember you talking about events.

That is a given that event will happen.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Ok new suggestions: Dungeons/Castles/Caves/Towers/mini-areas etc…) owned by npc’s. Inside is treasure, items, traps, events, enemies and even potential allies. When you find one of these you will only remember its location as long as you stay in that area. (for instance if you move out of the north grasslands to the south and then come back you will not be able to find it again.) Each dungeon/area has an occupancy limit, and only that amount of units may enter. (There may also be a size limit). You may invite other players to explore with you if you want so long as the number of units inside does not exceed the occupancy limit. Each area has a certain number of rooms. You may explore up to one room per day. (However you can split up your troops if you wish to explore more.) Be careful though as their is usually one “Boss” monster in a dungeon.

Example: Underwater Cavern.
Occupancy Limit: 6
Size Limit: N/A
Total Rooms: 4
Rooms Explored: 2
Exploring Rooms: 2 with 3 troops each
Group 1 stumbles upon some crystals growing on the floor. They pick some of them up for a total of (500 gold)
Group 2 Walks into a large chamber, inside is a giant crab playing with some opened treasure chests. It spins around and attacks. (Fight Commence)

Anyways you get the example (though it isn’t very good)

Any Suggestions/changes?

The dungeons wll be nice and big if anything. There might also be a dungeon island.

Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Occupancy Limit: 100

Also dungeon maps.

The epic dungeons won’t have that much of a capacity, but otherwise good. It may have some very weird random events. Dungeon Maps will also be made for each individual person, and posted either on the status screen or on the update itself.

Originally posted by thecartm:

Will there be any quests that appear to need to kill everything but have an alternate peaceful solution?

Sure, some may be random, but there can be a quest board up with radnom quests to partake in.

Originally posted by efar:

re-presign

Already added.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

I’m-a gonna actually PLAY this one

That’s-a-good presign.

Flag Post

Rok what would have happened if someone went through the purple portal in 2.0?

Flag Post

Rok what would have happened if someone went through the purple portal in 2.0?

Just would turn up in a small alternate world, or something to that nature.

Flag Post

could everyone get 1 piece of unique equipment that provides no stat boost and they can’t take off if they want

Flag Post

could everyone get 1 piece of unique equipment that provides no stat boost and they can’t take off if they want

I am sorry, but I cannot see the point in that.

They do also begin with any clothing they want as long as it has no stat boosts. (Afklol began with a whole pirate outfit.)

Everyone does also begin with a skill related to their character off the start if that is good enough.

Flag Post

LOOPHOLE!!!!!!
I will begin with a ranger camo cloak that lets me move around like a ranger (you know silent and even invisible to people that don’t expect me and generally really hard to find) but has no stat boosts EDIT: on second thought that can be my skill

Flag Post

Well, stat boosts or abilities.

But you can begin with a skill to do that.

Flag Post

hello I would like to sign up

Flag Post

hello I would like to sign up

Flag Post

why did my first post get removed?

Flag Post

Okay Idea: People can build cannon on an island(small) somewhere to help fight by using long-ranged attacks!!!

Flag Post

now can I post

Flag Post

good

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

welcome! they need to fix that thing with your first post

Flag Post

Okay Idea: People can build cannon on an island(small) somewhere to help fight by using long-ranged attacks!!!

Support cannons are already implimented, but it was not a bad idea to suggest.

Flag Post

can there be skill saplings with only 2 levels like on Archery, Archery+2/point < speed, accuracy +4

Flag Post

One last thing: We should do army raids, like groups of npcs vs a large force.

Flag Post

MY INTRO IS TOO EPIC TO CONTAIN IT’S ESCAPING!!!

As the sun rises on the first day of the third legendary Sky Raid tournament, a strange figure rides dramatically out of the dawn. He goes by many names, but the most mysterious of them all is Champion of Chaos. No one knows it’s meaning other than him but, it has a familiar ring to it, as if it is a title long forgotten over years or… centuries. He rides on his trusty ranger horse Poke, with his faithful sheepdog, Blackie, running at his side. He carries a bow in his hand; the string is not drawn but by the way he holds it one can tell he can be ready at a fraction of a second’s notice. On his belt he has two knifes; his saxe knife and throwing knife he is obviously potent with these as well. None know where he received the training to move so stealthily in any environment. HE IS RAPHAEL. (raf-I-el)

Flag Post

can there be skill saplings with only 2 levels like on Archery, Archery+2/point < speed, accuracy +4

No, sorry but I prefer the slow-growth to major growth. (This is going to be a longer game installment.)

One last thing: We should do army raids, like groups of npcs vs a large force.

I think I can impliment that.

MY INTRO IS TOO EPIC TO CONTAIN IT’S ESCAPING!!!

As the sun rises on the first day of the third legendary Sky Raid tournament, a strange figure rides dramatically out of the dawn. He goes by many names, but the most mysterious of them all is Champion of Chaos. No one knows it’s meaning other than him but, it has a familiar ring to it, as if it is a title long forgotten over years or… centuries. He rides on his trusty ranger horse Poke, with his faithful sheepdog, Blackie, running at his side. He carries a bow in his hand; the string is not drawn but by the way he holds it one can tell he can be ready at a fraction of a second’s notice. On his belt he has two knifes; his saxe knife and throwing knife he is obviously potent with these as well. None know where he received the training to move so stealthily in any environment. HE IS RAPHAEL. (raf-I-el)

Nice into. (Technically it is an unnumbered Sky Raid {for now}, as each tournament takes place many years after the previous one. {To allow for major changes to the landscape and various other things.})

Flag Post

Jesus Christ presign me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Jesus Christ presign me.

Pre-signed.

Flag Post

Intro: One of the arena doors open. In an unrelated turn of events, some guy jumps out of one of the bushes. “Blegh” he yells, for he swallowed a bee. Just kidding, he came through the door. No need to eat unsanitary bees or kill any insects. On his side, there be A MIGHTY AXE FIX FOR A GOD, if the god wanted a crap weapon. A shortish and simple axe was in the hand of that man, wooden shaft topped with a dulled blade, aged and passed down from generations. The special quality of the axe was that it was enchanted with an old dark magic. Wait, who enchants a tool used for cutting wood? That would do practically nothing! Maybe that’s why I got the weapon. However, due to age, the enchantment has worn down various ways and can barley produce a glow. In the other hand lays a magical pistol, found in the hands of a guy who tripped, fell, had his possesions stolen (minus the gun), got lost in a desert, got kidnapped in the desert, was brought to a waterfall and pushed over. I watched the whole part where he was pushed over. So I stole the pistol from his hands after he died. And that’s how I got the pistol. It shoots magic bullets and everything. On my body is some ragged clothes, styled to the theme “I just started my RPG and am learning how to make my character kill stuff”. On my side is a young baby dragon, a meter in length. The egg was found in a field somewhere, with a post-it note saying “MY OMLETTE” on it. Thinking as how cruel that would be… Yeah, pet. Who am I? I think I just told you. But to recap, I am …
Sparticus!

Flag Post

I want to play.

SIGN!

Flag Post

Intro: One of the arena doors open. In an unrelated turn of events, some guy jumps out of one of the bushes. “Blegh” he yells, for he swallowed a bee. Just kidding, he came through the door. No need to eat unsanitary bees or kill any insects. On his side, there be A MIGHTY AXE FIX FOR A GOD, if the god wanted a crap weapon. A shortish and simple axe was in the hand of that man, wooden shaft topped with a dulled blade, aged and passed down from generations. The special quality of the axe was that it was enchanted with an old dark magic. Wait, who enchants a tool used for cutting wood? That would do practically nothing! Maybe that’s why I got the weapon. However, due to age, the enchantment has worn down various ways and can barley produce a glow. In the other hand lays a magical pistol, found in the hands of a guy who tripped, fell, had his possesions stolen (minus the gun), got lost in a desert, got kidnapped in the desert, was brought to a waterfall and pushed over. I watched the whole part where he was pushed over. So I stole the pistol from his hands after he died. And that’s how I got the pistol. It shoots magic bullets and everything. On my body is some ragged clothes, styled to the theme “I just started my RPG and am learning how to make my character kill stuff”. On my side is a young baby dragon, a meter in length. The egg was found in a field somewhere, with a post-it note saying “MY OMLETTE” on it. Thinking as how cruel that would be… Yeah, pet. Who am I? I think I just told you. But to recap, I am …
Sparticus!

Nice intro, every thing seem orderly. (Yes, you can start with both a dragon, magical axe and a gun, but ammo for the gun will be hard to come by.)

Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I want to play.

SIGN!

Welcome.

Note to others: Please refrain from post intros, as you can when the actual game is up.