Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestions/Pre-Sign [Everyone is Welcome] page 3 (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post

Wait, if I were to join, can I start with a giant magical flying battle-tortoise named Philip? With laser guns? And solar panels?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Wait, if I were to join, can I start with a giant magical flying battle-tortoise named Philip? With laser guns? And solar panels?

Sure. The laser guns might not be that powerful off the start, but you could always modify them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Sure. The guns might not be that powerful off the start, but you could always modify them.

And I can power them with my solar panels? Oh, and make him intelligent and give him the ability to speak English? My god I am so joining this. Pre-sign me.

Flag Post

Sure. The guns might not be that powerful off the start, but you could always modify them.

And I can power them with my solar panels? Oh, and make him intelligent and give him the ability to speak English? My god I am so joining this. Pre-sign me.

Presigned, and the limit of the game is very few things. You can even destroy the floating skylands if you want. English speaking turtle can easily happen. The world does develop as you play, so you can always explore and find new things if you want.

Flag Post

Yay for pre-sign. I all ready know what I’m doing. I just need to make more flying battle turtles.

Flag Post

You can search for an island filled with them once the game starts.

Flag Post

…there are not words to express the joy this statement has brought me…

Flag Post

I am going to be an the King of Atlantis. I CALLED IT!

Flag Post

…there are not words to express the joy this statement has brought me…

Then make up a few. =D

Also, can we have an arena for sky battle, land battles, team battles, ect?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Sure, your innate skill can allow you to breathe underwater, so that you can build it or find it.

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I will add it to the suggestion list.

Flag Post

How about an arena that opens every so number of turns. (15-25?)
Death in the arena is non-lethal.
You will be healed to full hp before the arena starts, and after it ends. (if you join)
If there is not enough people who enter the arena to fight npc teams may be added to fill up missing slots.
Each time the arena opens it will have certain prerequisites to the troops you may enter. (To make it interesting)
No Actions are allowed outside of the arena. (so even if you don’t participate you can’t construct a wall while everyone else is busy fighting)
For every match you win in the arena you get a reward with the winner of the arena gaining the grand prize (which will usually be cash, possibly a perk point or two, and a rare item.) Note: Prizes may not be redeemed until after the Arena battle is over.

Examples: The Leader (you) + any two followers
Two magic users, one ranged unit, and a melee unit.

If you do not participate in the arena you may bet on teams to win. (The underdog team will normally give you more gold if you bet on them, provided the gap in power is bigger.)

Example: Gamma bets 200 gold on Lucius’es team over the Gregel’s team. (for a multiplier of 1.8x gold) so if I win I would gain 360 gold.

While at the same time if Metaman bets 100 gold on Gregel’s team for a multiplier of 2.2x gold and he wins he’d gain 220 gold.

Also another fun feature of the Arena is sometimes you’d have “blended” teams. What this means is all participating units would team-up with another random person and the team that wins would recieve 50/50 of the reward. (provided the team has 2 units) Note: normally the units will have to be one of the strongest units you can provide, as if you put up a really weak character it’d throw the whole balance off of a team, making it unfair.

Example of a blended match: (not taking into account the strongest allies)
Gamma and his ally Cid enter the arena
BUBBLES and his ally Pikachu enter the arena.
Ketty and her ally SnowFang enter the arena.
Vaxuzraely and his ally Militia enter the arena.

Gamma pairs up with Militia
Vaxuzraely pairs up with Pikachu
Ketty pairs up with Cid
BUBBLES pairs up with SnowFang. (insert fight scenes here)

And the winner is Vaxuzraely and Pikachu meaning that they both recieve the prize money/items.

Also to speed things up you could try to do 2-3 fights a day. (sometimes the layout of the arena will change to provide for special fighting rules)

Examples: Turrets will attack both of you as you fight.
Fight while riding animals/monsters.
etc…)

Does this sound good to all of you?

And I almost forgot the arena will be open always in case you want to fight randomized npc monsters/humans for gold. Though you will not be healed in this case. (if you die in this mode you will be revived with 1 hp point. Also the arena will close when pvp starts)

Flag Post

So I get to choose a skill that goes with my character too. Anything else?

Flag Post

Sure, your innate skill can allow you to breathe underwater, so that you can build it or find it.

Sure, but Im not a mermaid, my buildings were meant for humans to live in.

Flag Post

I got ninja’d by FelineForumer XD

(Edit: You forgot aquatic battles)

Flag Post

So I get to choose a skill that goes with my character too. Anything else?

Everyone begins on a beginning skyland. (Known as the Grass Lands) and from then on it is every person doing
whatever they want.

Everyone begins with basic shirt, pant and boots, but you can begin with other clothing if you want. You can begin with allies (such as a battle-turtle) and weapons.

Everyone gets a basic skill right off the start that they choose what it can be, or they can wait until later to decide.

At first is is a Player vs. Enemy enviroment with monsters appearing every so often, but nearing the end it become Player versus Player. Last two alive then win the tounament. If you try to kill another player during PvE they will just be knocked out.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

How about an arena that opens every so number of turns. (15-25?)
Death in the arena is non-lethal.
You will be healed to full hp before the arena starts, and after it ends. (if you join)
If there is not enough people who enter the arena to fight npc teams may be added to fill up missing slots.
Each time the arena opens it will have certain prerequisites to the troops you may enter. (To make it interesting)
No Actions are allowed outside of the arena. (so even if you don’t participate you can’t construct a wall while everyone else is busy fighting)
For every match you win in the arena you get a reward with the winner of the arena gaining the grand prize (which will usually be cash, possibly a perk point or two, and a rare item.) Note: Prizes may not be redeemed until after the Arena battle is over.

Examples: The Leader (you) + any two followers
Two magic users, one ranged unit, and a melee unit.

If you do not participate in the arena you may bet on teams to win. (The underdog team will normally give you more gold if you bet on them, provided the gap in power is bigger.)

Example: Gamma bets 200 gold on Lucius’es team over the Gregel’s team. (for a multiplier of 1.8x gold) so if I win I would gain 360 gold.

While at the same time if Metaman bets 100 gold on Gregel’s team for a multiplier of 2.2x gold and he wins he’d gain 220 gold.

Also another fun feature of the Arena is sometimes you’d have “blended” teams. What this means is all participating units would team-up with another random person and the team that wins would recieve 50/50 of the reward. (provided the team has 2 units) Note: normally the units will have to be one of the strongest units you can provide, as if you put up a really weak character it’d throw the whole balance off of a team, making it unfair.

Example of a blended match: (not taking into account the strongest allies)
Gamma and his ally Cid enter the arena
BUBBLES and his ally Pikachu enter the arena.
Ketty and her ally SnowFang enter the arena.
Vaxuzraely and his ally Militia enter the arena.

Gamma pairs up with Militia
Vaxuzraely pairs up with Pikachu
Ketty pairs up with Cid
BUBBLES pairs up with SnowFang. (insert fight scenes here)

And the winner is Vaxuzraely and Pikachu meaning that they both recieve the prize money/items.

Also to speed things up you could try to do 2-3 fights a day. (sometimes the layout of the arena will change to provide for special fighting rules)

Examples: Turrets will attack both of you as you fight.
Fight while riding animals/monsters.
etc…)

Does this sound good to you guys?

Special battles and tournaments sound like a good idea. Betting could also work, but it would be hard to impliment it.

Sure, but Im not a mermaid, my buildings were meant for humans to live in.

Yes, you do not have to be a mermaid. You can just have the ability to breathe underwater.

I got ninja’d by FelineForumer XD

(Edit: You forgot aquatic battles)

I can add aquatic battles also, but that would also be hard to monitor… Maybe some type of oxygen system…

Flag Post

I don’t like the no actions outside idea. That really makes the tournament no longer optional, as you either join and have chance of winning, or don’t and you can’t do anything at all.

Flag Post

I don’t like the no actions outside idea. That really makes the tournament no longer optional, as you either join and have chance of winning, or don’t and you can’t do anything at all.

No actions is pretty brutal.

Flag Post

You could have a basic oxygen level that everyone has (unless otherwise stated) and how they roll for breathing takes away x amount of oxygen in there lungs. (Getting hit hard also takes away some air)

Also can npcs level up when you level? (not including structures/robots) Imagine that you give off an aura enhancing there abilities a bit as you level up yourself. It will for the most part be very minor stat changes.

Flag Post

Yeah you’re probably right about that. The reason I said no actions though cause I figured it would take a long time to actually do all the battles and stuff and a lot of people could get ahead. But now that you brought it up you’re right. I mean you probably won’t send every unit you have to the arena so you could probably do actions outside of it.

Flag Post

The underwater Arena’s should be hosted in Atlantis, there will orange bubbles that you can enter for air, like Star Wars.

Flag Post

You can fight outside the water, or inside the Bubble buildings. Everyone gets a speed enchant when they are in the water, but automatically disappears when you go inside a bubble.

Flag Post

You could have a basic oxygen level that everyone has (unless otherwise stated) and how they roll for breathing takes away x amount of oxygen in there lungs. (Getting hit hard also takes away some air)

Also can npcs level up when you level? (not including structures/robots) Imagine that you give off an aura enhancing there abilities a bit as you level up yourself. It will for the most part be very minor stat changes.

That’s what I was thinking.

You can always upgrade you allies equipment, so I see no need for a seperate system for them.

The underwater Arena’s should be hosted in Atlantis, there will orange bubbles that you can enter for air, like Star Wars.

I think it could be hosted there, I will make a minimap for the battles to know where everything is.

Flag Post

That’s what I was thinking.

You can always upgrade you allies equipment, so I see no need for a seperate system for them.

Fair enough :)

Flag Post

Well, I think I’ve already designed my character, and have my first quest for him. To find the Giant Magical Flying Battle-Tortoise island, tame them, and then recruit some guys and make an order of knights to ride my Battle-Tortoises. Yea I’m really getting into the whole tortoise thing.

Flag Post

Well, I think I’ve already designed my character, and have my first quest for him. To find the Giant Magical Flying Battle-Tortoise island, tame them, and then recruit some guys and make an order of knights to ride my Battle-Tortoises. Yea I’m really getting into the whole tortoise thing.

It’s turtles all the way to the end.