Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestions/Pre-Sign [Everyone is Welcome] page 4 (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post

whatever I will soon have to build giant wall with anti-turtle turrets

Flag Post

I just got an ad about turtles twice in a row by visiting this page.

:O

Flag Post

how

Flag Post

What if some people who come across rare relics have super-powerful moves? Like this:
Amulet Of Destruction
Neck
Your next attack deals +5000 damage, has a skill roll of max, and you lose 1000 hp.
Use Depletes the amulet.

or this:
Skillbook: Arcane Rituals for Experts [] Skill: Divine Powers
Divine Powers: Requires you to sacrifice 100% of your mp. Heal everyone for 5000 health.

or:
Some sort of rage indicator at 100% : Summons a meteor shower. Depletes Rage

Just an idea concept

Flag Post

We are having a list of known attacks, right? and we can experiment to come up with new attacks?

Flag Post

how about being able to practice something for a turn and gaining .25-1 points in that skill tree

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

What if some people who come across rare relics have super-powerful moves? Like this:
Amulet Of Destruction
Neck
Your next attack deals +5000 damage, has a skill roll of max, and you lose 1000 hp.
Use Depletes the amulet.

or this:
Skillbook: Arcane Rituals for Experts [] Skill: Divine Powers
Divine Powers: Requires you to sacrifice 100% of your mp. Heal everyone for 5000 health.

or:
Some sort of rage indicator at 100% : Summons a meteor shower. Depletes Rage

Just an idea concept

Powerful Single use items will make an appearance, but I do not know about that powerful.
Rage is a concept I do not like, but you could summon meteor showers using magic.

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

We are having a list of known attacks, right? and we can experiment to come up with new attacks?

Yes, I was going to have a list known, and you can experiment with it if you want, add more mana to spells, take away, along with other stuff.

Originally posted by efar:

how about being able to practice something for a turn and gaining .25-1 points in that skill tree

You will be able to gain experiance vaious ways in 3.0, and each level up you can spend 1 point in a skill tree. 0.25 is hard to take into consideration when adding to a roll.

Flag Post

I remember one time in the original sky raid I searched the sky for 999 atomic missiles flying towards afklol’s fortress.

Flag Post

This is absolutely BODACIOUS!

I have no suggestions, but I’ll be sure to post some here if I come up with some.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I remember one time in the original sky raid I searched the sky for 999 atomic missiles flying towards afklol’s fortress.

That is one of the limitations I have set now. We won’t be having any of that unless you craft them yourself.

Originally posted by Underlord:

This is absolutely BODACIOUS!

I have no suggestions, but I’ll be sure to post some here if I come up with some.

Thank you, and it does not matter if you have any suggestions.

Flag Post

Signing on. this will be fun.

Flag Post

OK what instead just if there is 75+ roll you get 1 point

Flag Post
Originally posted by Luinie:

Signing on. this will be fun.

Signed, and I would hope it is fun.

OK what instead just if there is 75+ roll you get 1 point

You will be able to gain experience from roll, so high rolls might give experience towards the points.

Flag Post

I’be so esithed fobe hiss! Hmmnj!

Flag Post

I is escitad ohso. =D

Flag Post

What if you could mix 2 spells to make a third unique one by going to some wise guy? Like:
Fireball + Power slash = Fireslash?
EDIT: or Iceball + Malestrom = Ice storm?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

What if you could mix 2 spells to make a third unique one by going to some wise guy? Like:
Fireball + Power slash = Fireslash?
EDIT: or Iceball + Malestrom = Ice storm?

Sure, that goes along with the experimenting for attacks that Feline had suggested earlier.

Flag Post

So, what’s the expected date of Sky Raid 3.0’s start?

Flag Post

The 7th is the earliest, as that will be when the time for the once-a-week new thread will be done, but I do not know, as Sky Raid 2.0 is still finishing.

Sky Raid 2.0 is going to be down to the final three in within a few days as we are having a war between two characters {three, technically, but one is playing for fun and has lost the right to win.} and the war is reaching the end.

Flag Post

Fnlhgnfjm! Plagfh the gammmmm…! Yaafhghy…y….! Sebf… fen!

Flag Post

could you perform a string of secret actions and keep them all secret until there is a contesting goal

Flag Post

I do believe afklol is doing that right now. =3

Flag Post

that would make sense

Flag Post

I will pre-sign.

Maybe something like, all the players get PM’ed their personal map depending on where they have been yet, a bit like the Square Risk games, but with PM’s.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:

I will pre-sign.

Maybe something like, all the players get PM’ed their personal map depending on where they have been yet, a bit like the Square Risk games, but with PM’s.

that is a good idea