Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

Perks

You must make your own passive perks. It can be almost ANYTHING!

Energy increase, dice advantages, speed, stats, or customize your normal energy blasts. How it looks, what color, what it does, how it moves.

Flag Post

Rules

Determining HP and shit

To determine HP, I will be judging how you fight, if you did well, the opponents HP rises or falls, then I use the 1D100 Dice to figure out how much more damage you did.

Rolls 50 and under is three damage. If blocked its one damage.
Rolls 51 to 60 is four damage. If blocked its two damage.
Rolls 61 to 70 is five damage. If blocked its three damage.
Rolls 71 to 80 is six damage. (Smash Attack) If blocked its four damage.
Rolls 81 to 90 is seven damage. (Smash Attack)If blocked its four damage. It cannot be countered.
Rolls 91 to 100 is seven damage. (Smash Attack)It cannot be blocked or countered but evaded like any other attack.

Status Indicators
We will be using status indicators. I will tell you your characters status indicator by how well he is doing.

Ultimate (Close to winning, you are able to use your ultimate attack.) [TO achieve this stage you must charge up two turns in a row or be close to winning. Also, ultimate status lasts for one turn.]

Pumped (You have the advantage, you just damaged your opponent badly, or have more health.)

Ready (You are able to fight to the best of your ability)

Tired (You need to step up your game, you usually have less health than your opponent.

Pooped (You are about to lose, go fight!)

How to fight,block and counter,evade and do smash attacks in close combat

This is a turn based 1v1, or 1v2 or 2v2 turn based battle, for now we will use the 1v1. If your character is faster you have the right to attack first only if I say so. (Rush moves get 30 extra points)

First you attack. I then someone rolls for you. Me for instance.

Then your opponent has the chance to block. I roll for the block, if its higher than the number you rolled, its blocked and he takes minor damage.

Then you attack again and so on. How ever….

Counter Properties
If you opponent counters, then he is able to attack instead of you. Then you are on the defense.You need 15 points or more to counter.

Blocking Properties
Your roll needs to be 20 points below the opponents roll or higher. For instance if he gets a 70, then you need a 50 or higher to block.

Smash properties
Your roll needs to be 71 or higher to do a smash attack. You can send your opponent flying and speed up to him to continue the process.

Evading properties

If your opponent gets a 70 or higher, your attack can not be countered. If it is 90 or higher, your attack is unblockable. He can how ever choose to evade, a successful evasion can be 10 points below the number of the attack. This also separates you from the opponent for a turn. Use evade if your opponent does a special move.

• When two fighters are separated, one of them is usually stunned or hiding in this case you can use a special attack.

Flag Post

Learning to format makes your game look 1000x better. Right now my impression is another of those random games by new members that are not worth looking at or playing as they get no attention and die within a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Learning to format makes your game look 1000x better. Right now my impression is another of those random games by new members that are not worth looking at or playing as they get no attention and die within a day.

You ninja’d me before I was done. You have SIIIIINNNNEED!

Power Levels

These are the players and how strong they are, everyone starts at 210.

1.Gamma : 210……………….. Gammaflux
2.Zee Zee: 210………………ZombiestookmyTV
3.Darkor : 210……………….Jimbo14
4.Sandy Ravage: 210………..MasterChief987
5.Zzzip :210………………………..Zzzip50
6.Hangman: 210………………Hangman somethin’
7. Spectre :210……………….BCLEGENDS

Flag Post

Can we just yell for 5 pages?

Flag Post

Name: Gamma

Physical Traits: High speed, low power.

Special Traits:

Flurry of knives: Rush Huge combo of fast, unpredictable punches.

Energized Hand: Support/Energy Hands become wrapped in energy making punches even more powerful for a few turns.

Human Bomb: Energy User fires energy in all directions creating a sphere like explosion surrounding him. Great for Close range. (does not harm the user)

Fluxuating Pulsar Beam: Energy Fires a piercing beam. Pulses run up the beam every second or so. Each pulse is bigger then the last.

Is this good?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Name: Gamma

Physical Traits: High speed, low power.

Special Traits:

Flurry of knives: Rush Huge combo of fast, unpredictable punches.

Energized Hand: Support/Energy Hands become wrapped in energy making punches even more powerful for a few turns.

Human Bomb: Energy User fires energy in all directions creating a sphere like explosion surrounding him. Great for Close range. (does not harm the user)

Fluxuating Pulsar Beam: Energy Fires a piercing beam. Pulses run up the beam every second or so. Each pulse is bigger then the last.

Is this good?

I am assuming he is human then, ok now I will tell you how strong your moves are and how much energy it takes.

Flurry of knives : Medium range, about 25 meters. This will be Gamma’s fastest attack. It requires 2 energy points to initiate.

• Energized hand* : This requires three energy points.

Human bomb 19 meters. This move is very powerful, so it requires 5 energy points, and a little time to initiate, used it when your opponent is stunned or paralyzed.

Fluxuating pulsar Beam This is an ultimate move, your status needs to be in ultimate mode to initiate, and it drains all of your energy. This move paralyzes your opponent and drains his health.

Questions?

Flag Post

Flurry of knives is a rush, when you initiate it, you SPEED to your opponent and lock him into your combo, understand? You can only dash for 25 meters, which is pretty long.

Flag Post

Just one turn. Also, I added a power levels list, so right now, you are the toughest Dragon Ball Z fighter… Lol, you are the ONLY ONE, for now.

Flag Post

Kay

Name Z Z. [Zee-zee]

Physical Traits Alien, Yellow skin, fat forehead, fat body, fat legs, claws. Slow, but strong.

Special Traits

Cranium Traumatize: Rush: Does an uppercut sending the oppoent up, then grabs him by the head and smashes it against the ground, then throws him in any direction.

Berserk: Support: Makes Zee Zee turn wild, his attack power is increased.

Iron Skin: Support : Increases Zee Zees defence.

Shadow of the Abyss : Support :Releases a magical gas of shadow that engulfs the enemy and blinds them. Everything they see turns dark.

Flag Post

Name: Darkor

Physical Traits:
A large bipedal creature with sharp claws adorned by his two arms. Spikes emerge from his shoulders serving as another “human” weapon. Upon his head rests a medium sized horn that isn’t very long, but has a strong, wide, thick base. He has 4 clawed toes that face off in all directions providing superior balance. His ultimate weapon on his body is a long tail that splits into 5 smaller tails, making it function similar to a Cat ‘O’ Nine Tails.

Special Traits:
Maximize: Support: Increases his size to that of medium sized buildings and rock formations similar to that of a Saiyan’s ape transformation.

Volley Beam: Special: His tail rises above him and all 5 points fire a volley of beams at the opponet.

Heavy Shell: Special: Due to his naturally armored body he can become semi-impervious to melee damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Kay

Name Z Z. [Zee-zee]

Physical Traits Alien, Yellow skin, fat forehead, fat body, fat legs, claws. Slow, but strong.

Special Traits

Cranium Traumatize: Rush: Does an uppercut sending the oppoent up, then grabs him by the head and smashes it against the ground, then throws him in any direction.

Berserk: Makes Zee Zee turn wild, his attack power is increased.

Iron Skin: Support : Increases Zee Zees defence.

Shadow of the Abyss : Support :Releases a magical gas of shadow that engulfs the enemy and blinds them. Everything they see turns dark.

Cranium traumatize Requires three energy points, 5 meters only. Very strong.

Berserk Requires 4 energy points. Triples your attack power, but you slow down after the affect is over. This move lasts for two turns.

Iron Skin Doubles your defense, requires three energy points. Lasts for two turns.

Shadow of the Abyss Requires two energy points. 10 meters of range, slow attack though.

(Thansk Gammaflux, I will be with you Jimbo in a second.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Name: Darkor

Physical Traits:
A large bipedal creature with sharp claws adorned by his two arms. Spikes emerge from his shoulders serving as another “human” weapon. Upon his head rests a medium sized horn that isn’t very long, but has a strong, wide, thick base. He has 4 clawed toes that face off in all directions providing superior balance. His ultimate weapon on his body is a long tail that splits into 5 smaller tails, making it function similar to a Cat ‘O’ Nine Tails.

Special Traits:
Maximize: Support: Increases his size to that of medium sized buildings and rock formations similar to that of a Saiyan’s ape transformation.

Volley Beam: Special: His tail rises above him and all 5 points fire a volley of beams at the opponet.

Heavy Shell: Special: Due to his naturally armored body he can become semi-impervious to melee damage.

(DAM YOUR GUY IS SCARY!)

Maximise Ok, but it decreases your speed and accuracy though, be aware of that, and it increases your health and defense and attack. This requires 4 energy points

Volley Beam This move requires 5 energy points.So your 5 tails rise above you, and they fire (simultaneously or alternative?) Very strong and fast move, but its not as accurate as you think and you can’t use if your opponent is between 1 meter to 10 meters away from you.

Heavy Shell God BLAM!.. Ok, but you become slower, can’t fly, be careful of special attacks, don’t forget you can pick up things like buildings and cars. etc. This move requires three energy points.

(I decided this is a beta.)

Flag Post

The battle between good and evil!

The humble warrior Gamma was practicing his fighting techniques until he heard an EXPLOSION miles away. It was an non other than Darkor. Gamma rushes to the scene as fast as he can, but too late. He arrives at a crumbling city of Talahosow. Only to find the smell of evaporated humans. He sees Darkour.

(Do a little introduction guys, then we can get to fighting, all you need is one sentence, not even, just say “GROWL! Snarl”!) :D

Flag Post

Gamma looks straight into Darkor’s eyes. “Who are you? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?”

Flag Post

[Spikey guy is automatically evil apparently]
Darkor
“You fool, why would you run towards your demise? I came here to purge the world of the weak. Prepare to join your brethren in death’s embrace!’’

Flag Post

(So epic, Don’t forget to bold the characters name.)

Flag Post

Ok , this is the first phase of the fight, Gamma can choose to hide behind cars and stuff and try and sneak up on Darkour, or he can attack head on.

Flag Post

Gamma

Hp: 100

40 meters away from Darkour

Flag Post

Gamma “You will pay for your crime against humanity.” Gamma sprints towards Darkour and attacks with a powerful punch aiming straight for the head. (Do I need to roll? or do you roll zombie?)

Flag Post

[I assume Zombie does just so nobody lies]

Flag Post

Gamma

Hp: 100

40 meters away from Darkour

Flag Post

I will roll.

Flag Post

Gamma got an 87, which is higher than 81 so it is unblock able. Solid hit.

Gamma can go again. Darkour can attack only if he gets a number 15 points higher than Gamma. Which leads to a counter attack. Then Darkour can attack again, but unfortunately that has not happened.

Flag Post

Gamma got an 87, which is higher than 81 so it is unblock able. Solid hit.

Gamma can go again.

Suggestion: You should describe the effects of the punch rather then just saying solid hit :P that way you can picture it in your head more.

Gamma jumps into the air and does a downward kick into Darkour’s stomach attempting to knock him into the ground.