Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 12 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

can we get back to the fight? I want to see Darkour explode into tiny little meat pieces!! XD

Flag Post

I have chosen to no longer be the co-host.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

It’s hard to mess with countering/blocking/evading so it may take some time to get that perk right.

True

Originally posted by hangman95:

can we get back to the fight? I want to see Darkour explode into tiny little meat pieces!! XD

Yes we can, so busy.

Originally posted by ajx30009:

I have chosen to no longer be the co-host.

…………………………….ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Continuing the FUCKING FIGHT!

Rolling for Human Bomb…72

What is your choice Jimbo?

Flag Post

Darkour
I attempt to throw him into the ground at the last second. [Counter]
{Two things, are the updated sign ups being used for this fight? Is my ultimate attack approved?}

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Name: Darkour

Perks: Roaring Strength: Darkour does more damage with non-special/rush moves. (CQC)

*Physical Traits: Darkour is a large bipedal creature with sharp claws affixed to his two arms. Large spikes emerge from his shoulders serving as a weapon. Upon his head a thick based but short and stout horn rests. His feet are balanced by 4 clawed toes on each foot that face off in all directions. His knee caps also have small spikes on them. The most powerful weapon of his body is a long tail that is split into to 5 seperate points, similar to a Cat ‘O’ Nine Tails.

Special Traits:

Lazer Barrage: Special: Darkour fires his lazers from his tail in a powerful barrage at the opponent.

Maximize: Support: Dakour undergoes a transformation that increases his attack, size, and defense at the expense of speed. Similar to that of a Saiyan.

Requiem For Darkour: Rush : Darkour rushes towards the opponet and using his claws he slashes towards your face creating a series of rather deep cuts. Then, he quickly strikes with his tail, restraining you from escape. Whilst you attempt to free your self, Darkour clenches your head , holding it level with his own. Then, Darkour’s facial guard opens, showing his true face, which is nothing more than a crimson substance, not liquid, not gas, something unknown, but inherently evil. After a brief pause, the substance rushes into the face of the enemy, seeping in through the cuts, invading there very mind and body. Crushing their sanity and revealing the truth of Darkour whilst it infects there vital organs. After a minute of this torture, the substance leads the victim, returns to Darkour, who closes the facemask, and tosses the foe’s body aside.

Ok.

Requiem of Darkour This is your ultimate attack, you need to be in ultimate status to activate it. 20 meters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Darkour
I attempt to throw him into the ground at the last second. [Counter]
{Two things, are the updated sign ups being used for this fight? Is my ultimate attack approved?}

Rolling for throw…63

All you see is a blue explosion in the distance, the air crackles and the sky is bright for a couple of seconds.

Let me write the results.

Flag Post

(My god this took forever to do, I will be faster now since I found all the info I need. Go ahead, shred the place up!) :)
Gamma’s turn

Hp 70

5 energy points minus 5 energy points equals 0 energy points

Darkour

80hp minus 15 equals 65

3 energy points plus one equals 4 energy points.

2 meters away from Gamma

Flag Post

Gamma
As the explosion dissipates Gamma speaks to Darkour. “How dare you, kill my people.” Alex tries to punch Darkour in the stomach.

Flag Post

Darkour
I rush shoulder first into Gamma which should impale him, and then send him away from me.

Flag Post

(You need to say you tried to punch him. Oh well.)

Rolling for punch…32, what will Darkour do?

Flag Post

Then Zzip has the choice of evading or to block/counter. Lets wait for him to choose…

Roll my counter dice.

Remember my Analyze multiplier.

Flag Post

Darkour [Vs Gamma]
I attempt to counter with a tail whip that should send him flying into a building.

Flag Post

Ok Zzip you are not fighting hangman instead of Darkour.

Flag Post

Wut?

Flag Post

Gamma vs Darkour

Rolling for whip…5….Dam……

Go again Gamma.

Gamma’s turn

Hp 70

0 energy points plus one equals 0

Darkour

65 hp minus 3 equals 62 Hp

1 meter away from Gamma

Go again Gamma.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Wut?

You are going to fight Hangman instead.

Flag Post

Zombie, this is why organization is key. I have not the faintest idea what the hell is going on.

Why was my fight cancelled.

Flag Post

Right now, Jimbo is fighting Gamma Flux… You can stilll fight Jimbo if you REALLY want to, but he will have two different fights to deal with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Zombie, this is why organization is key. I have not the faintest idea what the hell is going on.

Why was my fight cancelled.

(@Zzzip50 Your fight isn’t cancelled just delayed as I am finishing my fight from before with Darkour)

Gamma
My punch collides dead on with Darkour’s stomach causing him to bend forward. I scream “AND THIS, IS FOR THINKING YOU CAN KILL ME.” Gamma grabs his head and tries to knee him in the face.

Flag Post

Right now, Jimbo is fighting Gamma Flux… You can stilll fight Jimbo if you REALLY want to, but he will have two different fights to deal with.

I’ll fight Hangman but why wasnt this accounted for earlier?

Flag Post

I WANT two fights to deal with. Bring it.

Flag Post

What do you mean? Jimbo was already fighting Gamma before you even SIGNED! Plus its hangmans first fight, give him a chance…. What do you guys think?

Flag Post

What do you mean? Jimbo was already fighting Gamma before you even SIGNED! Plus its hangmans first fight, give him a chance…. What do you guys think?

“Is hangman on?” is the real question to ask before we go into this. :P (Also do you think we should record every single fight that happens and put it up as a link or something just for referencing, and something to read if you’re bored. We could definitely turn the Story mode into a real story that way :P.

Flag Post

Gamma vs Darkour (Gammas turn

_Rolling for insanity knee to face…26 What will Darkour do?

Gamma

Hp 70

0 energy points plus one equals 0

Darkour

62 Hp
1 meter away from Gamma