Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 2 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

Darkour

5 energy pounts

Hp 97

1 meter away from Gamma

Gamma

5 energy points

Hp:100

1 meter away from Darkour

(PS. Good Idea Gammaflux………….Im glad I though of it………….. :D)

Flag Post

Rolling for downward kick, 31.

Rolling for block/counter. 72! Ouch…

As Gamma flux does his downward kick, Darkour simply…………-Darkours turn.(Jimbo14)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Gamma got an 87, which is higher than 81 so it is unblock able. Solid hit.

Gamma can go again.

Suggestion: You should describe the effects of the punch rather then just saying solid hit :P that way you can picture it in your head more.

Gamma jumps into the air and does a downward kick to Darkour’s stomach knocking him into the ground.

You should rephrase to “Attempting to knock him into the ground”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Gamma got an 87, which is higher than 81 so it is unblock able. Solid hit.

Gamma can go again.

Suggestion: You should describe the effects of the punch rather then just saying solid hit :P that way you can picture it in your head more.

Gamma jumps into the air and does a downward kick to Darkour’s stomach knocking him into the ground.

You should rephrase to “Attempting to knock him into the ground”

True, its Darkours turn now.

5 energy points Used Maximise -4

Hp 97

1 meter away from Gamma

Flag Post

Darkour
“You fool!”
I use Maximize whilst directly under him, so that not only do I maximize, but I grow into him, causing my horn to impact his stomach.

Flag Post

Rolling for Impale….20…..

Rolling for block/counter. 15.

As Darkour does Maximise, a rock band nearby starts playing music. Then his horn stabs Gamma in the stomach. Go again Darkour.

Flag Post

Gamma

5 energy points

Hp 100-Impale -10= 90

0 meters away from Darkour.

Darkour

Hp 97

1 energy point plus one (Every turn you gain an energy point, how ever you can choose to charge to gain more energy points if you have the opportunity.)

Flag Post

Darkour
After he slides from my horn, I slash at him with my 5 pronged tail, aiming for his neck in an attempt to cut of his breathing.

Flag Post

(SO EPIC SO EPIC SO EPIC!)

Rolling for tail attack 94…….Damn

Rolling for block/counter. 68…..Oh jeez…

New tactic, you can also roll to evade. But you can’t counter. Rolling to evade. 27

Darkour laughs as Gamma falls to the ground,trying to breath. Stunned by the tail attack.

Gamma

5 energy points

Hp 90 -tail attack-7=

2 meters away from Darkour.

Flag Post

[Do I go again?]

Flag Post

Yup….

Also, if the evade is twenty points below the attack, then its a miss.

Flag Post

Darkour
Whilst he is stunned I grab a nearby car and try to smash it over Gamma’s skull.

Flag Post

(You better change that into an attempt.)

Rolling for car smash…24

Do you wish to evade or block/counter Gammaflux? I suggest you try to block/counter.

Flag Post

Block/Counter

Flag Post

Rolling for block/counter…82……….

As Darkour picks up a car, Gamma Flux SPRINGS up and dooooeeeess what?-

Flag Post

Gamma picks up the other end of the car and tosses it (and Darkour) into a destroyed building.

Flag Post

(So epic!)Ok so that was a counter attack, now you can do a normal attack.

Dust flies everywhere as Darkour is sent flying to a nearby building. The car EXPLODES! BOOM!

Darkour

2 energy points, +1 = 3 energy points.

Hp 97 – 4 = 93 Hp

14 meters away from Gamma and stunned.

Gamma

5 energy points (This is your chance to use a special attack)

Hp 90

14 meters away from Darkour

Flag Post

Gamma Rushes towards Darkour with his special Flurry of knives. “YOU WON’T DEFEAT ME JUST YET!”

Flag Post

Gamma

5 energy points minus 2 equals three.

Three energy points left.

Hp 90

Rolling for Flurry of Knives… 46

This move can only be evaded, but since Darkour is humongous he can’t possibly evade this. And he isn’t big enough to stop the attack. Ok Gamma, do what ever you want.

Flag Post

Gamma does a strong roundhouse kick (possibly) knocking Darkour away. “Don’t count me out just yet.”

Flag Post

[Big people can evade. I understand your decision, but an example would be using my tail to crush a nearby building creating a barrier of falling rubble.]

Flag Post

_ Darkour is sent flying again._ Will our hero defeat this monster? Find out in the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z! lol

Darkour

3 energy points plus 1 equals 4 energy points.

Hp 93 minus 6 equals 87 hp.

9 meters away from Gamma.

Gamma

3 energy points

Hp 90

9 meters away from Darkour.

(You guys having fun?)

Flag Post

[Big people can evade. I understand your decision, but an example would be using my tail to crush a nearby building creating a barrier of falling rubble.]

Acknowledged, in my opinion that counts as a block/counter, this is a beta, feel free to say anything.

Flag Post

Yes i’m having fun.

Gamma appears in front of Darkour and tries to slam him with both fists downward.

Flag Post

Rolling for fist attack… 83

Jimbo14, I will let you use your example for evasion if you wish too, but only if you manage to evade.

Do you wish to evade or block/counter.

BTW I updated new rules, if you decide to evade you must have atleast a number that is 20 points below or higher than the attack number for a successful evasion. If you evade your opponent can’t attack again, but only if he is faster than you.

So you need a 50 or higher to evade Gammas attack.