Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 21 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadFire:

Also, could I add an ultimate attack without penalty to my other attack?
Edit: When you view this Zombie, I feel inclined to tell you BC has a post at the bottom of page 20.

Yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Also, do you have ANY questions about the game that needs FIXING! ….. Because the game will be released on mid day Saturday. Also, thank you all Beta players who have worked hard to make this beta… uhhh a nonbeta.

Well you didn’t put up the critical hit (or do you not like it? :P)

I don’t.like

your mother!

(Uhh I don’t know, I guess that could be a choosable perk, or I can modify the damage system. 3 Hp is actually a lot of health. What should I do?

I am right now analyzing BClegends. And my microsoft word was messed up sadly, I am gonna have to go back and find everyone’s sign ups lol.

Zzzip! YOU NEED TO REPOST YOUR SIGN UP THE CORRECT WAY!!!

It really is only a 1% chance of happening though.

Flag Post

Correct me if I am wrong, this game will have an actual plot driven by player vs player combat?

Flag Post

Correct me if I am wrong, this game will have an actual plot driven by player vs player combat?

……And it will have NPC’s along the way that are no challenge to defeat. You can curbstomp Npc’s basically and ussually. And yes it will be driven by a mixture. But mostly Player versus player, so you have to describe how you find the Dragon Ball and stuff.

Flag Post

Also, do you have ANY questions about the game that needs FIXING! ….. Because the game will be released on mid day Saturday. Also, thank you all Beta players who have worked hard to make this beta… uhhh a nonbeta.

Well you didn’t put up the critical hit (or do you not like it? :P)

I don’t.like

your mother!

(Uhh I don’t know, I guess that could be a choosable perk, or I can modify the damage system. 3 Hp is actually a lot of health. What should I do?

I am right now analyzing BClegends. And my microsoft word was messed up sadly, I am gonna have to go back and find everyone’s sign ups lol.

Zzzip! YOU NEED TO REPOST YOUR SIGN UP THE CORRECT WAY!!!

It really is only a 1% chance of happening though.

I’ll do it later…

Flag Post

Will there be multiple sagas? Or possibly the player characters can almost break into factions? Sorry if I am suggesting to much.

Flag Post

Wait and see.

Flag Post

BCLEGENDS!

I need to redo your sign up completely, please repost it.

-love Zombies

Flag Post

Name: Pyrus

Perks: Vigor- When Pyrus reaches the bottom status ailment, he snaps out of defeat and takes the offensive.

Physical Traits: Human. His fighting garb is navy blue track pants with a fitted, light blue long sleeve shirt. He has blonde hair to the base of his neck, usually kept out of his face. Pyrus has never been able to manipulate his ki, and thus he has trained his physical strength and speed to be as much as possible.

Energy: None

Special Traits:

Last Resort; Rush: When Pyrus is ‘pooped’ he may use all of his energy in a powerful rush that involves him series of strikes consisting of a spinning axe kick from above, an uppercut as the enemy bounces back up, followed by an upwards kick to the jaw as the enemy descends. It then all ends with a sharp knee to the chest of the enemy.

Ki Kick: Rush: Pyrus unknowingly charges his feet with ki and dashes towards the opponent runs up the opponents body, propels themselves upwards into a backflip and powerfully kicks the foe in the head as he falls.

[I don’t want my guy to be a murderer. Can I have Ki Kick without hurting Last Resort, since I don’t have an ultimate attack?]

Flag Post

In the real game can we have a character roster on one of the first pages?

Flag Post

Well, we sort of do on the first page. It would also be cool if everybody had almost, a little biographical entry on the first page, with a brief biography, appearance, skills, techniques, ect.

Flag Post

*sigh* Fine. Reposting the sign-up.

Name: Spectre
Passive Ability: Spectral Form – As a being of pure energy, Spectre gains a fair number of bonuses that beings composed of baryonic matter do not have. For starters, Spectre is immune to basic physical attacks and Rush attacks, unless they have been empowered by abilities that cause them to deal Energy damage (e.g. coating fists in energy), or if the user of such abilities is made of energy or otherwise holds an ability similar to Spectral Form. Such attacks will simply pass through his form without dealing damage if they are not otherwise enhanced in the previously described manner. He is also incredibly fast in an overall sense due to a lack of mass on any part of his body; as a result, Spectre is never unable to attempt to block/counter or dodge attacks, even if such attacks would passively prevent such a thing or the roll given for an attack would normally prevent countering or blocking. Additionally, the minimum roll needed for Spectre to block/counter attacks is 5 lower than normal, and the maximum roll allowed for Spectre to dodge attacks is 10 higher than normal (i.e. equal to the roll for the attack). Furthermore, the minimum roll needed for opponents to block/counter Spectre’s attacks is 10 higher than normal, and the maximum roll allowed for opponents to dodge Spectre’s attacks is 10 lower than normal.
Appearance: Ghost-like alien; pitch black bodily colour with red eyes and white pupils; body is permanently coated in what appear to be black flames, but is really just an aura of black energy; physical appearance aside, no traits are particularly different from those of a human, other than the fact that legs and feet are replaced with a single ghostly wisp that is about as long as the average human leg.
Special Abilities:
Gatling Barrage : Rush : Spectre rushes over to an opponent and hits them with his fists at extremely high speed. The number of times this move deals damage depends on the attack roll – 1 to 25 = 1 hit, 26 to 50 = 2 hits, 51 to 75 = 3 hits, 76 to 100 = 4 hits.
Energy Beam : Energy : Fires a focused beam of energy at an opponent, dealing moderate damage to them.
Energy Barrage : Energy : A quicker variant of Energy Beam, Spectre launches multiple bursts of energy across a relatively large area, dealing high damage to opponents in the area and making it more difficult for them to block/counter or dodge the attack.
Energy Spike : Support : Materializing thick, pyramid-esque energy spikes around his hands, Spectre deals greatly increased damage with basic physical attacks and Rush attacks due to dealing additional stabbing and slicing damage.
Energy Drain : Support : Spectre drains ki from a reasonable area, draining Energy Points and a small amount of health from opponents, and himself gaining equivalent amounts of both. By proxy, this also acts as a sensor-type ability, allowing him to pinpoint enemies in hiding.

Flag Post

In the real game can we have a character roster on one of the first pages?

Yes

Well, we sort of do on the first page. It would also be cool if everybody had almost, a little biographical entry on the first page, with a brief biography, appearance, skills, techniques, ect.

You will make a short bio of where you start out in the game. (Wal mart for example)

I am now analyzing the sign ups…

Flag Post

Name: Pyrus

Perks: Vigor- When Pyrus reaches the bottom status ailment, he snaps out of defeat and takes the offensive.

Physical Traits: Human. His fighting garb is navy blue track pants with a fitted, light blue long sleeve shirt. He has blonde hair to the base of his neck, usually kept out of his face. Pyrus has never been able to manipulate his ki, and thus he has trained his physical strength and speed to be as much as possible.

Energy: None

Special Traits:

Last Resort; Rush: When Pyrus is ‘pooped’ he may use all of his energy in a powerful rush that involves him series of strikes consisting of a spinning axe kick from above, an uppercut as the enemy bounces back up, followed by an upwards kick to the jaw as the enemy descends. It then all ends with a sharp knee to the chest of the enemy.

Ki Kick: Rush: Pyrus unknowingly charges his feet with ki and dashes towards the opponent runs up the opponents body, propels themselves upwards into a backflip and powerfully kicks the foe in the head as he falls.

[I don’t want my guy to be a murderer. Can I have Ki Kick without hurting Last Resort, since I don’t have an ultimate attack?]

50 Hp

Vigor
Plus 3 attack, 3 defense, and always goes first. Your welcome. But only in pooped status.

Ki kick attack Lol, your the next Hercules.

Two energy points
9 attack
40 meters of awesomeness.

Last Resort
30 damage
Can only be used in pooped status.
20 meters, use it well mah’ friend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

sigh Fine. Reposting the sign-up.

Name: Spectre
Passive Ability: Spectral Form – As a being of pure energy, Spectre gains a fair number of bonuses that beings composed of baryonic matter do not have. For starters, Spectre is immune to basic physical attacks and Rush attacks, unless they have been empowered by abilities that cause them to deal Energy damage (e.g. coating fists in energy), or if the user of such abilities is made of energy or otherwise holds an ability similar to Spectral Form. Such attacks will simply pass through his form without dealing damage if they are not otherwise enhanced in the previously described manner. He is also incredibly fast in an overall sense due to a lack of mass on any part of his body; as a result, Spectre is never unable to attempt to block/counter or dodge attacks, even if such attacks would passively prevent such a thing or the roll given for an attack would normally prevent countering or blocking. Additionally, the minimum roll needed for Spectre to block/counter attacks is 5 lower than normal, and the maximum roll allowed for Spectre to dodge attacks is 10 higher than normal (i.e. equal to the roll for the attack). Furthermore, the minimum roll needed for opponents to block/counter Spectre’s attacks is 10 higher than normal, and the maximum roll allowed for opponents to dodge Spectre’s attacks is 10 lower than normal.
Appearance: Ghost-like alien; pitch black bodily colour with red eyes and white pupils; body is permanently coated in what appear to be black flames, but is really just an aura of black energy; physical appearance aside, no traits are particularly different from those of a human, other than the fact that legs and feet are replaced with a single ghostly wisp that is about as long as the average human leg.
Special Abilities:
Gatling Barrage : Rush : Spectre rushes over to an opponent and hits them with his fists at extremely high speed. The number of times this move deals damage depends on the attack roll – 1 to 25 = 1 hit, 26 to 50 = 2 hits, 51 to 75 = 3 hits, 76 to 100 = 4 hits.
Energy Beam : Energy : Fires a focused beam of energy at an opponent, dealing moderate damage to them.
Energy Barrage : Energy : A quicker variant of Energy Beam, Spectre launches multiple bursts of energy across a relatively large area, dealing high damage to opponents in the area and making it more difficult for them to block/counter or dodge the attack.
Energy Spike : Support : Materializing thick, pyramid-esque energy spikes around his hands, Spectre deals greatly increased damage with basic physical attacks and Rush attacks due to dealing additional stabbing and slicing damage.
Energy Drain : Support : Spectre drains ki from a reasonable area, draining Energy Points and a small amount of health from opponents, and himself gaining equivalent amounts of both. By proxy, this also acts as a sensor-type ability, allowing him to pinpoint enemies in hiding.

40 HP

Spectral This is a perk :P Not a passive ability. MAH RULEZ’! I see you have a character that is hard to defeat in combat, so I will just have to decrease your endurance then. Yah’.

Gatling Barrage Actually there is this rush rule that gives you 30 points to your rush attacks every time. So I changed your attack on the roll.

1-40 = 2 hits, 41-70=3 hits, and 71-100 = 4 hits. And each hit is worth 6 damage. So if you get four hits “AY Mama Mia.”

4 energy points
15 meters.

Energy Beam
2 energy points, maximum range.
10 damage.

Energy Barrage Need to be in ultimate status.
25 damage
Maximum range, breaks through buildings and such.

Energy Spike.
2 energy points
Lasts for two turns.
Plus two attack, plus 2 rush attack, minus one defense.

Energy Drain Requires two turns to use, one turn to prepare, and another to unleash.Can only be used when your opponent does not attack you during your next turn of activation. If your opponent attacks while you use this then you lose 5 defense during the attack phase AND you don’t earn health or extra energy.(Questions?)
0 energy points
Plus 5 energy
Plus 10 health

Flag Post

Will there be any form of travel system? Let’s say, for example. Mike and Ike get in a fight. Tyrone wants to help Mike fight Ike. Could Tyrone arrive after so many turns to provide reinforcement?

Only during the Rp Campaign where you can save your partner and you are fighting an unbeatable NPC or human. Like Goku does when he helps his friends defeat Nappa during the saiyan Saga.

Edit

So if you need help you can be like “GAMMMAAA! HELP!”

And Gamma can be like. “Oh no, My friends are in trouble!” Derp.

Flag Post

Energy Drain Requires two turns to use, one turn to prepare, and another to unleash.Can only be used when your opponent does not attack you during your next turn of activation. If your opponent attacks while you use this then you lose 5 defense during the attack phase AND you don’t earn health or extra energy.(Questions?)

…well, the only problem with that move is that nobody is ever going to be stupid enough to allow that one additional turn for me to, uh, “use” the move. Sure, it’s only a one-turn vulnerability period, but they’re going to use pretty much whatever they can to stop the attack from charging – probably ranged moves, if they aren’t close enough to melee me into wasting my time. Also, there’s not much point in the Energy Points being drained if the move itself takes so long to use that all EP is restored by the time I’ve unleashed it. Honestly, I’d be far happier if I just had the defense loss on the turn after I first use the move… or, alternatively, if it was an ability that could be activated and deactivated at will, and it only restores very small amounts of HP/EP for every turn it’s activated. Say…

Energy Drain – May be activated and deactivated freely, but not both in the same turn. Whilst activated, your defense is lowered by 5.
0 Energy Points
[unspecified] meter range
Drains 1 energy per turn from all opponents in range
Drains 3 health per turn from all opponents in range
Reveals location of all opponents in range

But other than Energy Drain, I don’t have any issues with the moves.

Flag Post

The point of two turns is the high risk, I am not trying to make your power unstoppable, there should always be a way to prevent a move like that, I am trying to worsen them, I am hoping that your character won’t be a pain in the ass in battle as I think it will be.

Energy Drain – May be activated during tired status only. Your defense is lowered by 2.
No energy points to use.

Drains one energy point from opponent in 30 meters of range at the start of the turn after use.
Drains 2 health of all opponents 30 meters of range at the start of the turn after use.
Reveals the location of all opponents in range.

(Your opinion?)

Flag Post

QUESTION

When fighting, should both characters earn one energy point during the start of a turn.

When its A’s turn to attack B, A earns 1 energy point, but B doesn’t.

Flag Post

The point of two turns is the high risk, I am not trying to make your power unstoppable, there should always be a way to prevent a move like that, I am trying to worsen them, I am hoping that your character won’t be a pain in the ass in battle as I think it will be.

Energy Drain – May be activated during tired status only. Your defense is lowered by 2.
No energy points to use.

Drains one energy point from opponent in 30 meters of range at the start of the turn after use.
Drains 2 health of all opponents 30 meters of range at the start of the turn after use.
Reveals the location of all opponents in range.

(Your opinion?)

Now the actual effects of the move are just kind of… complicated. But, if you want the move to be stoppable by opponents, I’d like to make a minor addendum to what I previously suggested:

Energy Drain – May be activated and deactivated freely, but not both in the same turn. Whilst activated, your defense is lowered by 5; if you are damaged whilst this is activated, it deactivates automatically after damage has been dealt
0 Energy Points
35 meters
Drains 1 energy per turn from all opponents in range
Drains 3 health per turn from all opponents in range
Reveals location of all opponents in range

Flag Post

Umm, when your defense is lowered by 5, So blocking sucks for you.

I like your idea but, I am making you lose 2 defense instead of 5, that is just crazy. I have everyone’s moves except for

Zzzips

in my microsoft word in a flash drive.

Flag Post

Alright, that’s reasonable. So my moves are finally done, then. Hooray.

Flag Post

QUESTION

When fighting, should both characters earn one energy point during the start of a turn.

When its A’s turn to attack B, A earns 1 energy point, but B doesn’t.

Yaya hooray, now answer me this.

Flag Post

Hmm… not both of them, no. One EP for the player whose turn it is at the beginning of their turn.

Flag Post

Its that that player attacks again and again unless he is countered.

A’s turn

Plus one energy point.
I punch B in the face.

B

Block/counter but fails. No energy points.

A Goes again. Plus one energy point.

(Thats what Im referring to.)