Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 3 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

Dark our
I attempt to evade.

Flag Post

Rolling to Evade… 99!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!

Darkour does ______________________ which creates 5 meters of distance between both of them.

Flag Post

(Damn should of countered)
Also, my evasion is what I said earlier. Also, I apologize for this unprofessional post, I’m on my tablet.

Flag Post

(Oh please, that is hardly a problem , you need to say how you evaded though, or do you want me to make you evade instead?)

Flag Post

Darkour
I use my tail to quickly jump back and use my large frame to smash through a small shop.

Flag Post

(Good tactic, now Gamma can’t see you so he can’t attack!)

GENIUS!

Gamma still interacts first because of his speed. But he can’t actually attack you, he needs to find you first.

Flag Post

Gamma Gamma searches for Darkour in all directions.

Flag Post

Rolling for search, if its 51 or higher you find him. If its less its Darkours turn. Too bad you don’t have a support that lets you find your opponent.

Rolling for find…20.. You lost him.

Darkours turn.

Darkour

four energy points plus one equals 5 (You can begin charging for an ultimate status and then you can use heavy shell.

Hp = 87

35 meters away from Gamma

Flag Post

Darkour
As Gamma searches for me, I unleash my Volley Beam attack, which should be devastating when not seen coming. (The first set are synchronized but the rest of the volley alternates tail tips)

Flag Post

Darkour

5 energy points minus 5 energy points equal 0 energy points.

Hp=87

35 meters away from Gamma.

• First set is a clean hit since its a surprise attack.
  • Rolling for Alternative set 25
  • Rolling to evade ….96

(I am thinking of adding perks, what do you guys think?)

Let me write the status reports

Flag Post

Yeah you can add perks but you should wait til we finish the battle.

And yes I’ll evade (The first roll for evading should be a lot harder to do because I don’t know where he is, and because its a special :P done at far range)

Flag Post

Well, like some traits may be nice. Would you consider adding a plot as well with some players being antagonists and others protagonists?

Flag Post

Gamma

3 energy points plus one equals 4 energy points

Hp 90 minus 20 equals 70 Hp…. (C’mon Gammaflux, think of a stragety, you are faster and smaller more nimble than him, use it to your advantage.)

35 meters away from Darkour

Darkour

0 energy points.

Hp 87

35 meters away from Gamma

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Well, like some traits may be nice. Would you consider adding a plot as well with some players being antagonists and others protagonists?

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Yeah you can add perks but you should wait til we finish the battle.

And yes I’ll evade (The first roll for evading should be a lot harder to do because I don’t know where he is, and because its a special :P done at far range)

Sure, this is an RP battle game.

Flag Post

Yes, I forgot to say it… Ahem…..

GAMMAFLUXES TURN

Flag Post

Gamma takes a good chunk of the force from the beams. “That all you got?” Alex charges into Darkour and knees him directly in the head.

Flag Post

BTW Right now Darkour is the antagonist and Gamma is the protagonist,

Flag Post

Name:Sandy Ravage
Physical Traits:Human, 6’2", 237 pounds. Muscular and such.
Special Traits:
Elbow Drop: Rush: Sandy clotheslines his opponent, flies into the air, and preforms a massive elbow drop at an insane speed.
Snap into a Slim Jim: Support: Sandy eats one of his Slim Jims, healing him and making him stronger for a short duration.

If this is accepted I will be very happy. Also, clever disguise with his name eh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

BTW Right now Darkour is the antagonist and Gamma is the protagonist,

Later we can change it though right? (I’ll still be a protagonist though XD, but at some point I may make an evil character if that’s fine with you)

Flag Post

Rolling for knee attack…19.. Ugh, just not your day…..

Jimbo14 Do you wan’t to evade or counter/block.

Flag Post

Darkour
I attempt to catch him with my tail and possibly constrict him. (Counter/block)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Special Traits:
Elbow Drop: Rush: Sandy clotheslines his opponent, flies into the air, and preforms a massive elbow drop at an insane speed.
Snap into a Slim Jim: Support: Sandy eats one of his Slim Jims, healing him and making him stronger for a short duration.

If this is accepted I will be very happy. Also, clever disguise with his name eh?

Only two specials?

RANDY SAVAGE SANDY RAVAGE ONLY NEEDS 2!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Special Traits:

Lol Yes it is a good disguise and I saw how tiny you put your entire post, you are just lucky I couldn’t quote it in time for everyone to see. Let me analyze your moves.

Elbow Drop Ok, just tell me what clotheslining is.

Snap into slim jim lol, ok………..This move reqiures 5 energy points, it increases all of your fighting abilities including accuracy, evade and such.

Flag Post

Btw Gammaflux, the less specials you have the stronger they are as said in the rules.

Flag Post

Clotheslining is basically where you run(or possibly fly I guess) at your opponent, put your arm out, hit them in the neck or chest area, and send them to the ground.