Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 4 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

Also, blocking and evading should switch. I believe it should be easier to block and partially negate damage and harder to dodge with countering being the most difficult, but most rewarding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Darkour
I attempt to catch him with my tail and possibly constrict him. (Counter/block)

Flag Post

Darkour

Rolling for counter block…95….Oh goodness I hate it when the bad guy is winning. :)

Darkour constricts Gamma with his tail. What will our hero do?

Gamma’s turn

Hp 70

4 energy points plus 1 equals 5 energy points.

0 meters away from Darkour.

(Hey gamma, look at your moves again REAL hard. You are super close to Darkour, and you are being constricted by him)

:)

Flag Post

Also, blocking and evading should switch. I believe it should be easier to block and partially negate damage and harder to dodge with countering being the most difficult, but most rewarding.

Good Idea………………….Im glad I thought it.

Flag Post

@ZombiestookmyTV I know XD

Gamma grabs onto Darkour as tightly as possible and mutters the words. “Human, bomb.”

Flag Post

Shouldn’t I get another turn? We aren’t at distance so shouldn’t I get another attack?

Flag Post

Oh I think I know exactly what move your talking about. Edit: Ninja’d by Gamma. Damn.
Anyways, GO JIMBO GO, GO JIMBO GO!
Anyways two, sidetrack harder, I’m assuming I’m in?

Flag Post

Shouldn’t I get another turn? We aren’t at distance so shouldn’t I get another attack?

Well, you GRABBED him which is now a new type of close combat move. And then you decided to CONSTRICT HIM when you could have thrown him, which is two moves. What do you say to that jimbo?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Oh I think I know exactly what move your talking about. Edit: Ninja’d by Gamma. Damn.
Anyways, GO JIMBO GO, GO JIMBO GO!
Anyways two, sidetrack harder, I’m assuming I’m in?

No not yet, what is clotheslining?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Well, you GRABBED him which is now a new type of close combat move. And then you decided to CONSTRICT HIM when you could have thrown him, which is two moves. What do you say to that jimbo?

If he wants i’ll let him punch me though. (As a free action, but i’ll use my special as i’m being attacked)

Flag Post

I figured I would grab tightly in a constrictive fashion and then decide whether to continue the grab, strike or throw.

Flag Post

Clotheslining is basically where you run(or possibly fly I guess) at your opponent, put your arm out, hit them in the neck or chest area, and send them to the ground.

Clothesline explanation two, look harder.

Flag Post

Well, grabbing and constricting are two completely different things. I don’t think it would hurt me if someone grabbed me hard -unless it was by balls.

Then you said you constricted him, which is not just grabbing. If its really a problem I will let it slide, its only a beta.

Flag Post

Darkour
I hold Gamma in the grasp of my tail. “Ha, I have you now. You were a fool to try and stop me!”
As soon as I mutter the words I notice my foe glow with energy. Quickly assessing the situation I try to turn my shoulder blade into him in order to hurt him and partially shield myself.
[This work? I do believe I had just enough energy]

Flag Post

Name:Sandy Ravage
Physical Traits:Human, 6’2", 237 pounds. Muscular and such.
Special Traits:
Elbow Drop: Rush: Sandy clotheslines his opponent, flies into the air, and preforms a massive elbow drop at an insane speed.
Snap into a Slim Jim: Support: Sandy eats one of his Slim Jims, healing him and making him stronger for a short duration.

If this is accepted I will be very happy. Also, clever disguise with his name eh?

Elbow Drop This move requires 4 energy points. Very powerful.

Snap into slim jim lol, ok………..This move requires 5 energy points, it increases all of your fighting abilities including accuracy, evade and such.

Let me register you and write down your moves in Microsoft word. Expect to see your name in the list of power levels.

Flag Post

Darkour

You used you volley attack one page before so you had zero energy points, at the start of every turn you earn one energy point. So now you have 1 energy point… bleh for you. You need three to use Hard shell

Flag Post

I thought its been three turns. Fail.
I edited my previous post

Flag Post

Darkour

Rolling for counter block…95….Oh goodness I hate it when the bad guy is winning. :)

Darkour constricts Gamma with his tail. What will our hero do?

Gamma’s turn

Hp 70

4 energy points plus 1 equals 5 energy points.

0 meters away from Darkour.

(Hey gamma, look at your moves again REAL hard. You are super close to Darkour, and you are being constricted by him)

:)

Originally posted by gammaflux:

@ZombiestookmyTV I know XD

Gamma grabs onto Darkour as tightly as possible and mutters the words. “Human, bomb.”

Gamma’s turn

Hp 70

5 energy points

0 meters away from Darkour
____________________________________________-

All you see is a blue explosion.

(Give me a sec)

Flag Post

Jimbo14, I read your last post but its Gammas turn. He is faster so. (Shrug) What do you think?

Do you think I should roll for the human bomb or just access the damage?

Flag Post

Well, you rolled for my beam attack, so it would be the equal thing to do.

Flag Post

Darkour

5 energy points minus 5 energy points equal 0 energy points.

Hp=87

35 meters away from Gamma.

• First set is a clean hit since its a surprise attack.
  • Rolling for Alternative set 25
  • Rolling to evade ….96

(I am thinking of adding perks, what do you guys think?)

Let me write the status reports

Actually, I didn’t roll for the first wave. Because you caught him by surprise so the fair thing to do is to just access the damage. What do you guys think?

Flag Post

He warned me prior to detonation sort of, but just assess the damage.

Flag Post

I think you should roll (higher damage the better I roll)

Flag Post

….So You’re a pokemon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(I’m going to bed for the night, we’ll finish this fight tomorrow) :P

Noooo….