Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 7 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

I’ll give Zzzip50 a fight.

Flag Post

There are two game types, Story mode and Versus mode. Story mode focuses more n the goal.

Versus focuses more on the battle than the goal of the story.

VERSUS MODE!

“Trumpets”

Darkour VERSUS!……………… Zzzip!

The winners power level increases by 10 while the losers increases by 5….loading…..loading….loading…

Flag Post

Quick Match! Strength and brute force against speed and technique! Who will win?

Setting.

The battle takes space in the secret Nasa base in the other side of the moon. There are lots of machines and boulders you can pick up and if you are lucky there will be asteroids flying nearby that you can catch. Cool huh?

(both users starts with 60 hp.)

Start!

Zzzips turn since his character is fast and agile. As said in his physical properties.

Hp 60

5 energy points

5 meters away from Darkour

Darkour

Hp 60

5 energy points

Flag Post

WTF? Why are my Hp’s blue?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

WTF? Why are my Hp’s blue?

Google advertisements.
Also, what is the setting?

Flag Post

Oh SILLY ME! Let me get cracking on that..

There I fixed it, what do you think?

Flag Post

Woops sry.

Zzzip

I hide behind a rock on the floor.

I look at Darkour. I STARE AT HIM VERY CLOSELY AND OBSERVE THE MOTION OF HIS EYES, HIS HANDS, HIS EXTREMETIES AND NOT TO MENTION HIS UNMENTIONABLES.

I stare at them so hard I being to use Anal yze on them. I predict his next move and being to imagine how to best counter it.

Use Analyze Choose Block roll.

Flag Post

Can we learn more moves in the future? Being stuck with these is a little boring.

Flag Post

Darkour’s turn

Hp 60

5 energy points
y points.
5 meters away from Zzip

Hp 60

5 Energy points minus 3 equals 2 energy points

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Can we learn more moves in the future? Being stuck with these is a little boring.

Of course.

Power Levels

200 :level 1 New moves and more perks available and newer character skins.(Discuss)

300:Level 2 Team Battle unlocked

400:Level 3 New Character props and physical traits

500: level 4 Advanced Gear

ETC! What do you guys think about a character creation mode? Where I put down a very organized list of physical traits that you can use to modify your characters! In the beginning we start out with simple colors and details and abilities. Then you move up and unlock more stuff.(Disucss)

Flag Post

Darkour
I fly upwards and away from Zzzip in an attempt to locate him and put distance between us.

Flag Post

Rolling for location…If you get higher than a 50 you find him.
Rolling now. 73 Darkour Spots Zzzips hand. (Questions?)

Hp 60

2 energy points plus one equals 3 energy points.

Flag Post

[I don’t like the “character skin” mode. At that point its like new characters. I also don’t like the team battle and character props thing either. Maybe advanced gear. What about PL upgrades attributes or you can choose to learn new move, or upgrade move. We start with all our moves being level 1?]

Flag Post

[Yes, right now, you have VERY weak attacks. For example your volley Attack does 20 damage on the first set. That is level 1. In the future your attack will do a 100 damage on the first set. And everyone’s Hp will increase dramatically.]

You will be able to upgrade your moves, stats, attributes, perks, you name it. And another thang’. Beta players get extra stuff that normal players can’t have. A gift from me. It’s like pre-ordering a game. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Rolling for location…If you get higher than a 50 you find him.
Rolling now. 73 Darkour Spots Zzzips hand. (Questions?)

Hp 60

2 energy points plus one equals 3 energy points.

Flag Post

I have to go, I am very busy. Don’t worry, when this game is removed from the beta stage, by that time we will have many hosts.

Flag Post

Zzzip

I charge my ki and yell.

Flag Post

Name: This man’s name is unknown, but most people know him as The Shadow.

Perks: The Shadow teleports 150 away from his current location.

Physical traits: He has a muscular build. He has fully white eyeballs and white hair. He is surrounded by shadows, moving around, darkening any place he steps in. The rest of his body is human-shaped.

Special traits:

Shadow Transformation: Support: The Shadow transform into a shadow. It renders him invincible and he gains double his speed.

Shadowbolt: Energy: The Shadow fires a shadow that sucks energy from it’s surrounding. The formula is m2 = d, so let’s say m(meters) equals one-hundred. We multiply one hundred by two and get my damage: two hundred!

Ze Shadow(xD): Rush: The Shadow quickly jumps out of existence and jumps right back in where ever he wishes. This ability is used with great help from the shadows surrounding him.

SIDE NOTE: I’ll be the co-host. o;

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Perks: Dunno what perks are, will read more about them later.

Physical traits: He has a muscular build. He has fully white eyeballs and white hair. He is surrounded by shadows, moving around, darkening any place he steps in.

Special traits:

Shadow Transformation: Support The Shadow transform into a shadow. It renders him invincible and he gains double his speed.

Shadowbolt: Energy The Shadow fires a shadow that sucks energy from it’s surrounding. The formula is m2 = d, so let’s say m(meters) equals one-hundred. We multiply one hundred by two and get my damage: two hundred!

Ze Shadow(xD): Rush: The Shadow quickly jumps out of existence and jumps right back in where ever he wishes. This ability is used with great help from the shadows surrounding him.

Is it me or is that OP.

Flag Post

I—, wha—, n—…

I don’t know. :c

Flag Post

Zzzip50, Actually you can make your moves as OP as you want, I am in charge of making his character/moves/traits suckier.

Originally posted by Underlord:

Perks: Dunno what perks are, will read more about them later.

Physical traits: He has a muscular build. He has fully white eyeballs and white hair. He is surrounded by shadows, moving around, darkening any place he steps in. The rest of his body is human-shaped.

Special traits:

Shadow Transformation: Support: The Shadow transform into a shadow. It renders him invincible and he gains double his speed.

Shadowbolt: Energy: The Shadow fires a shadow that sucks energy from it’s surrounding. The formula is m2 = d, so let’s say m(meters) equals one-hundred. We multiply one hundred by two and get my damage: two hundred!

Shadow Transformation This move can only be activated in ultimate status. (Questions?)

Shadow bolt I think in the formula should be m0.2 = damage. In the future when your power level gets higher your formula will be improved by me. (Discuss, please, someone figure out the math to see if this is fair)

Ze Shadow This move requires 5 energy points. Derp. This move goes on for 20 meters. First you dash to your opponent then you can teleport around him to attack him. (DISCUSS)

And yes you can be a co host Under Lord.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

I could be co-host but what would i have to do?

YOU are hired. I will explain later. Just watch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Energy Spike 2- energy points, this move stretches to 17 meters. Powerful
Energy Beam 3- energy points, this move goes across the map, but the farther it goes the easier it is to dodge.Powerful.
Energy Barrage- 4 energy points,since this attack is strong, it requires more energy. Accurate, powerful.
Light Speed 3- energy points. The fact that this move is passive makes it unfair. This move needs to be activated and it lasts for two turns. (Discuss)
Spectral Form -1 energy point. When you use this move you disappear into thin air. Opponents can’t attack you. But they can still hit you with energy moves and if they have a perk or support move that detects energy then you are screwd because you can’t fight back. (Discuss)

Just regarding the passive support moves… why does their being passive make them unfair? There wasn’t a rule saying certain moves couldn’t be passive, was there?

Actually it is a passive attack. You need to activate it though because it lasts for two turns. You need to use it in battle first if you want me to improve it. If it turns out to be TOO GOOD then it must be worsened.

Flag Post

Zzzip’s Results

Status: Ready, Analysis on, multiplies an attack,block/counter, evade by 1.5 for three turns.

Hp 60

3 energy points plus 2 energy points equals five energy points since Zzzip charged.

Darkours turn

Hp 60

5 energy points

Flag Post

I am thinking of passive perks, you can help too yah’ know? I need help making categories for the perks.

Also, I will let you have your passive abilities in battle. If your character shows that his abilities are OP, then we have to even him out. I will reanalyze it for you.