Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 8 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by ajx30009:

I could be co-host but what would i have to do?

YOU are hired. I will explain later. Just watch.

0_0 I did not say i wanted to be i said i could be.

…………………..Do you want to be a co’host?

Flag Post

@Zombie,

m0.2 = damage

Let’s say I’m about 100 meters away from my foe. I use Shadowbolt and it travels the full 100 meters. 100 × 0.2 = 20 damage. I don’t know if it’s fair or not, but I’m going to guess there won’t be much of a chance of my enemy being 100 meters away from me.

What’s ultimate status? o;

I guess the “Ze Shadow” is fine…

Flag Post

I am thinking about Perks. Perks that YOU make, not me. Put a passive perk on your character allowing him to teleport atleast 150 meters away but you c you are Pumped,Ready, or tired. Then you use your Shadow Bolt to attack. How does that sound. “GASP!” I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO PASSIVE ABILITIES!!!! YYYEEESS! Put down your passive ability as a perk! YES YES YES

Questions?

Flag Post

That is an interesting suggestion, ZtmTV, and I shall begin to implement it in my guy right now. In the meantime, I’d like to suggest a new sign-up form to accommodate everything more effectively.

Name: [name]
Passive Ability: [what ZtmTV just said]
Appearance: [put appearance here, including physical abnormalities that distinguish aliens from humans]
Special Abilities: [the character’s special attacks, up to five in the categories Rush, Energy, and Support]

Something like that.

Flag Post

Jimbo come on stop stallin

…Or whatever is stopping you from typing a few words.

My perk will be that Zombie is banned from the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

That is an interesting suggestion, ZtmTV, and I shall begin to implement it in my guy right now.

EPIC WIN

Edit: You need to put Perks instead of passive abilities. Or atleast do

Perks [Passive abilities] :

Flag Post

When’s the next fight? :P

Flag Post

I edit’d my application and added that perk. By the way, when do I do updates? o;

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Well, technically, they’re no longer perks, being that they aren’t from a set list any more. Also, I’ve changed my guy. Quite a bit, actually; you may want to look over his abilities again.

Coo’ Im going to check sometime when I feel like it.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

When’s the next fight? :P

Well, anyone who is a co-host can host a fight in versus ANYTIME ANYWHERE! Cool huh? Right now Jimbo is fighting Zzip.

Flag Post

So we can’t finish me and Jimbo’s fight later? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

I edit’d my application and added that perk. By the way, when do I do updates? o;

I have to get cracking on that then.

Flag Post

So we can’t finish me and Jimbo’s fight later? :P

Yes we can. But I won’t deny it, this is a messy thread. I wish kong allowed us to have three threads for a game instead of two.

Flag Post

You could always make a word documents of all in progress battles. as well as put them on the front page so we know who’s fighting who (And we could delete some posts to make it cleaner)

Flag Post

You could always make a word documents of all in progress battles. as well as put them on the front page so we know who’s fighting who (And we could delete some posts to make it cleaner)

Do you mean like editing?
_____
We are all working together to make one of the coolest original games with this theme in kong (in my opinion, [I haven’t seen any game involving Dragon Ball Z])

OUR next objective is to clean this shit up!

I like Gamma’s idea. Suggestions?

Flag Post

Either way lets just start deleting posts that have little value and are already resolved. :P

Flag Post

Either way lets just start deleting posts that have little value and are already resolved. :P

Ok everybody delete UNINPORTANT things.

DO NOT DELETE YOUR FIGHTS, SIGN UPS AND ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE IMPORTANT TO ME.

Flag Post

Well i’m done (for now) deleting my bad posts :D I’ll do some more tomorrow (As some of them are still fresh and don’t need to be deleted just yet)

Flag Post

Darkour
I rush towards Zzip with an attempt to gore him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Darkour
I rush towards Zzip with an attempt to gore him.

I’d fight you right now Jimbo, but you’re in the middle of a fight D:

Flag Post

If Z doesn’t respond maybe we can finish ours?

Flag Post

But are any of the co-hosts on? D:

Flag Post

I am on.

Flag Post

Do you know how to work matches?

Flag Post

No, Zombie just told me to watch and that he would explain matches and stuff to me later.

Flag Post

We’ll have to wait for tomorrow then.