Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 9 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

No, Zombie just told me to watch and that he would explain matches and stuff to me later.

USELESS.

Also Jimbo, I kind of…I have to wait for a host to process your turn before I can you know, do mine. It doesnt really work another way. Cuz you know, I have to see if my Analyzed block took hold, and so I can you know, double counter you.

Flag Post

Continuing the fight

Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Darkour
I rush towards Zzip with an attempt to gore him.

Rolling for Gore. (Wtf is gore?)…72!

What does Zzip do? Evade or block/counter.?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

No, Zombie just told me to watch and that he would explain matches and stuff to me later.

Very simple…. Let me explain… AHEM!-

Flag Post

Darkours turn , Right now its Darkours turn, Darkour can do any type of fighting move like kicks, tackles, grabs, anything from the internet.

Hp 60

5 energy points

After he does an attack, you roll for him. He got 72.

Flag Post

Then Zzip has the choice of evading or to block/counter. Lets wait for him to choose…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Continuing the fight

Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Darkour
I rush towards Zzip with an attempt to gore him.

Rolling for Gore. (Wtf is gore?)…72!

What does Zzip do? Evade or block/counter.?

Gore is an attempt to impale someone with a body part (in this case Darkour’s horns) another example would be elephant tusks, or a rhino’s horn.

Flag Post

ZtmTV, can you look over my remade character please? That’d be reaaally appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Name: Spectre
Passive Ability: Spectral Form – As a being of pure energy, Spectre gains a fair number of bonuses that beings composed of baryonic matter do not have. For starters, Spectre is immune to basic physical attacks and Rush attacks, unless they have been empowered by abilities that cause them to deal Energy damage (e.g. coating fists in energy), or if the user of such abilities is made of energy or otherwise holds an ability similar to Spectral Form. Such attacks will simply pass through his form without dealing damage if they are not otherwise enhanced in the previously described manner. He is also incredibly fast in an overall sense due to a lack of mass on any part of his body; as a result, Spectre is never unable to attempt to block/counter or dodge attacks, even if such attacks would passively prevent such a thing or the roll given for an attack would normally prevent countering or blocking. Additionally, the minimum roll needed for Spectre to block/counter attacks is 5 lower than normal, and the maximum roll allowed for Spectre to dodge attacks is 10 higher than normal (i.e. equal to the roll for the attack). Furthermore, the minimum roll needed for opponents to block/counter Spectre’s attacks is 10 higher than normal, and the maximum roll allowed for opponents to dodge Spectre’s attacks is 10 lower than normal.
Appearance: Ghost-like alien; pitch black bodily colour with red eyes and white pupils; body is permanently coated in what appear to be black flames, but is really just an aura of black energy; physical appearance aside, no traits are particularly different from those of a human, other than the fact that legs and feet are replaced with a single ghostly wisp that is about as long as the average human leg.
Special Abilities:
Gatling Barrage : Rush : Spectre rushes over to an opponent and hits them with his fists at extremely high speed. The number of times this move deals damage depends on the attack roll – 1 to 25 = 1 hit, 26 to 50 = 2 hits, 51 to 75 = 3 hits, 76 to 100 = 4 hits.
Energy Beam : Energy : Fires a focused beam of energy at an opponent, dealing moderate damage to them.
Energy Barrage : Energy : A quicker variant of Energy Beam, Spectre launches multiple bursts of energy across a relatively large area, dealing high damage to opponents in the area and making it more difficult for them to block/counter or dodge the attack.
Energy Spike : Support : Materializing thick, pyramid-esque energy spikes around his hands, Spectre deals greatly increased damage with basic physical attacks and Rush attacks due to dealing additional stabbing and slicing damage.
Energy Drain : Support : Spectre drains ki from a reasonable area, draining Energy Points and a small amount of health from opponents, and himself gaining equivalent amounts of both. By proxy, this also acts as a sensor-type ability, allowing him to pinpoint enemies in hiding.

Your character has 40 hp.

He starts with 5 energy points. He earns 3 energy points every two turns. (Discuss)

Gatling Barrage- This will be your ultimate move, you need to be in ultimate status to initiate it.(Very powerful)

Energy Beam- 2 energy points to use.

Energy Barrage- 2 energy points to use.

Energy Spike 1 energy point to use, This move lasts for 1 turn.

Energy Drain Needs 5 energy points to use. This move heals 10 HP, but requires 5 energy points.

Flag Post

Just a question but is it possible to upgrade specials? (when your power increases a certain amount :P)

Flag Post

Copy and paste it to microsoft word or a note pad so you don’t forget, I always copy and paste your moves unto microsoft word because I hate flipping through kongregate to find the moves list. There will be a new type of close combat move.
COMBO

When you attack continously and the opponent can’t roll high enough to block, does major damage. Writing it now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Just a question but is it possible to upgrade specials? (when your power increases a certain amount :P)

WHY YES! Look at your power level, wait until you get to five hundred. And your attack,hp, speed and fighting will increase in vs battles and campaign.

Flag Post

Also does everyone get a free starting perk?

Flag Post

He starts with 5 energy points. He earns 3 energy points every two turns. (Discuss)
Gatling Barrage – This will be your ultimate move, you need to be in ultimate status to initiate it.(Very powerful)
Energy Beam – 2 energy points to use.
Energy Barrage – 2 energy points to use.
Energy Spike – 1 energy point to use, This move lasts for 1 turn.
Energy Drain – Needs 5 energy points to use. This move heals 10 HP, but requires 5 energy points.

I’ll state my points in list form.
1. Lower HP than other characters of the same level, I see. Interesting, but I won’t go against it.
2. 3 EP every two turns… I suppose that’ll also work, considering.
3. Gatling Barrage is literally the same as Energy Spike from before, only it’s using fists rather than spikes. Why does it now require me to be curbstomping my opponent, such that it’s more of a merciful coup de grâce than anything else? I have issues, is all.
4. I notice Energy Beam is buffed from before, assuming only the EP has changed.
5. So is Energy Barrage, to what I feel is an unjustifiably greater extent than Energy Beam, considering it’s more powerful effect.
6. A short time period for Energy Spike, is it not? I guess it’s a “use ‘n’ discard” type move, huh… although such a low energy cost makes that more than fair, I suppose.
7. …only 10 HP for Energy Drain? That’ll be gone in two or three hits, if the opponents do get hits in. I’d thus like to request that the energy cost for this be lowered.

Flag Post

^ I think 4 energy points for energy drain would be better.

Flag Post

^ I think 4 energy points for energy drain would be better.

(Maybe)

Ok, but the thing is though your character has a passive ability called spectral from. How is the opponent supposed to damage you physically? Thats Why I put less Hp. Your guy is hard to hit in the first place. Also I wan’t everyone to re post their sign ups with the perks. Bclegends will be my example.

Flag Post

Also does everyone get a free starting perk?

Yes, you can think of passive abilities, things to help you fight, or a scouter that helps you find your enemies. Like in the show.

Flag Post

Question: is it possible to shoot a normal energy attack? not necessarily a special but like just a normal beam/blast that you’d normally do. :P

(damage is stronger then a normal attack since it uses energy points but it is less accurate the farther away you are.)

Flag Post

Yes,good idea. I will put that on the front page under perks. You can also customize the color and how your normal energy blast looks like for your perk. You ca also add a stun affect, but its less damage. Or it moves weirdly.

Flag Post

Name: Gamma

Perks – Speedy: +3 defending, +5 meter movement speed, +2 “Rush” Special damage. (Allowed? Should it be stronger? weaker?)

Physical Traits: High speed, low power.

Energy: A normal energy ball, nothing special. Color: Blue

Specials:

Flurry of knives: Rush Huge combo of fast, unpredictable punches.
Cost: 2 energy points
Range: 25 meters

Energized Hand: Support/Energy Hands become wrapped in energy making punches even more powerful for a few turns.
Cost: 3 energy points
Duration: 1 turn

Human Bomb: Energy User fires energy in all directions creating a sphere like explosion surrounding him. Great for Close range. (does not harm the user)
Cost: 5 energy points
Range: 19 meters (all directions)

Fluxuating Pulsar Beam: Energy Fires a piercing beam. Pulses run up the beam every second or so. Each pulse is bigger then the last.
Requirements: must be in Ultimate Mode

Flag Post

Ok, but the thing is though your character has a passive ability called spectral from. How is the opponent supposed to damage you physically? Thats Why I put less Hp. Your guy is hard to hit in the first place.

True. Although they could cause physical/Rush damage if they used an ability to give their physical/Rush attacks Energy-based modifiers, or if they themselves were permanently made of energy in the first place. Also, you didn’t discuss the other points I made, which were probably more important than the first one. Also, Spectre’s basic energy attack has a black colour-
…actually, wouldn’t that basically be his Energy Beam attack anyway?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Ok, but the thing is though your character has a passive ability called spectral from. How is the opponent supposed to damage you physically? Thats Why I put less Hp. Your guy is hard to hit in the first place.

True. Although they could cause physical/Rush damage if they used an ability to give their physical/Rush attacks Energy-based modifiers, or if they themselves were permanently made of energy in the first place. Also, you didn’t discuss the other points I made, which were probably more important than the first one. Also, Spectre’s basic energy attack has a black colour-
…actually, wouldn’t that basically be his Energy Beam attack anyway?

If his body is made out of energy you could count his normal attack as a physical attack but with energy properties. Of course he’d still have the far range beam he could use if he wanted too. :P

Flag Post

So BCLEGENDS, what is your opinion?

He starts with 6 maximum energy points instead of 5 :O He earns 3 energy points every two turns. (Buffed up)

Gatling Barrage- 2 energy points to use. Supah’ powerful! How ever it goes for 4 meters You can use it after you evade or a surprise attack.

Energy Beam- 2 energy points to use.

Energy Barrage- 3 energy points to use. This move is stronger than energy beam, but it takes longer to initiate.

Energy Spike- 1 energy point to use, This move lasts for 2 turns.

Energy Drain- Needs 5 energy points to use. This move heals 20 HP.

Flag Post

5 energy points, I edited it. Let me analyse your character. Do me a favor gammaflux and delete your quote.

Flag Post

Name: Gamma

Perks – Speedy: +3 defending, +5 meter movement speed, +2 “Rush” Special damage. (Allowed? Should it be stronger? weaker?)

Physical Traits: High speed, low power.

Energy: A normal energy ball, nothing special. Color: Blue

Specials:

Flurry of knives: Rush Huge combo of fast, unpredictable punches.
Cost: 2 energy points
Range: 25 meters

Energized Hand: Support/Energy Hands become wrapped in energy making punches even more powerful for a few turns.
Cost: 3 energy points
Duration: 1 turn

Human Bomb: Energy User fires energy in all directions creating a sphere like explosion surrounding him. Great for Close range. (does not harm the user)
Cost: 5 energy points
Range: 19 meters (all directions)

Fluxuating Pulsar Beam: Energy Fires a piercing beam. Pulses run up the beam every second or so. Each pulse is bigger then the last.
Requirements: must be in Ultimate Mode

Perfect!….. You rewrote the meters and energy costs. Sniff sniff. HOW thoughtful of you. By the way I edited the front page Determining HP and shit and other stuff.

Flag Post

Name: Darkour

Perks: Roaring Strength: Darkour does more damage with non-special/rush moves. (CQC)

*Physical Traits: Darkour is a large bipedal creature with sharp claws affixed to his two arms. Large spikes emerge from his shoulders serving as a weapon. Upon his head a thick based but short and stout horn rests. His feet are balanced by 4 clawed toes on each foot that face off in all directions. His knee caps also have small spikes on them. The most powerful weapon of his body is a long tail that is split into to 5 seperate points, similar to a Cat ‘O’ Nine Tails.

Special Traits:

Lazer Barrage: Special: Darkour fires his lazers from his tail in a powerful barrage at the opponent.

Maximize: Support: Dakour undergoes a transformation that increases his attack, size, and defense at the expense of speed. Similar to that of a Saiyan.

Requiem For Darkour: Rush : Darkour rushes towards the opponet and using his claws he slashes towards your face creating a series of rather deep cuts. Then, he quickly strikes with his tail, restraining you from escape. Whilst you attempt to free your self, Darkour clenches your head , holding it level with his own. Then, Darkour’s facial guard opens, showing his true face, which is nothing more than a crimson substance, not liquid, not gas, something unknown, but inherently evil. After a brief pause, the substance rushes into the face of the enemy, seeping in through the cuts, invading there very mind and body. Crushing their sanity and revealing the truth of Darkour whilst it infects there vital organs. After a minute of this torture, the substance leads the victim, returns to Darkour, who closes the facemask, and tosses the foe’s body aside.