lets kick carltoncole (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

this guy sucks he should get kicked he makes the worst games ever kick hime please

Flag Post

This is a forum to create text or image based games, not some place to get revenge. Please lock or delete this thread. Thank you.

Flag Post

This guy made my day.

Flag Post

This ain’t a place to get revenge, bro. Go say all the mad stuff you need to say in the bathroom, not on da game forums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DmageGore:

This ain’t a place to get revenge, bro. Go say all the mad stuff you need to say in the bathroom, not on da game forums.

I do it while I am taking a shower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

This guy made my day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Is your shower in your bathroom? Or is it outside, under the tree where the birds that pee too much live at?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Is your shower in your bathroom? Or is it outside, under the tree where the birds that pee too much live at?

Noooo its inside my home, in one of the rooms…..??? Why would you say such a Terrorista’ comment?