[Game] Dragon's Pit (Signups still open) page 2 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

MZ

“Ok guys when your rady head into ths hole” MZ says and opens a hatch the floor.
“Wait for everyone to be ready when your down there”

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas jumps down and waits for everyone ‘’Where are we going?’’

 
Flag Post

Yriin
I step towards the hole and look down it.
“Seems pretty deep, MZ.” I mutter, before feeling around and feeling a thick, iron ladder. I begin to climb, but slip and fall the rest of the way down. I swear to myself, but land perfectly safe.
“Yipee!”.

 
Flag Post

[Is it okay if I change my character, I feel we need more females on the team. (and Roks took my guys personality. =P )]

 
Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I was sitting on the chair at the top of the tower of the clubhouse I watched as the town lit on fire, and what a wonderful sight, all those people screaming in agony as they burned alive, oh it was such a wonderful sight indeed.

As I continued to watch the fire a beam of light emerged from the center of town, I immediately got up from the chair and readied my staff, however when I had seen the dragon emerge, I felt I should probably get inside and quickly.

As MZ, our leader, was telling us to get some armour I felt that the weight of the armour would be too much, however I had a weakly enchanted ring, it protects the weilder almost as much as any of the armour in the chest, but it wouldn’t weigh me down as much as that metal forge they call armour.

After I had equipped my ring MZ told everyone to go down a hole, I sigh, wondering why the escape route had to be a dark dirty hole in the ground, although the dark part of it didn’t sound too bad, well I figured it was either the hole or the dragon infested inferno outside, and although I do like a good massacre, I don’t like being one of the massacred, so the hole it is.

 
Flag Post

Urist

I proceed to walk to the chest. Some good stock, but not the best… If only this was Dwarvern Armour…

In the chest, by rummaging through the top, I find some plain metal gauntlets, pauldrons, and even a steel cuirass. I take the armour and put in is a seperate pile. The armour might fit, but if anything, I have my leather armour. It will weight me down slightly…

Amound the rest of the small pile of armour I made I find an ornate shield. I have not fought with one of these for the longest while… but if we are fighting dragons… I quickly put the shield amoung the other pile to keep while letting my thoughts wonder.

After a while I collect the pile and put it away in a spare backpack. I walk down to the entrance of the pit, awaiting the others.

[Sorry Feline]

 
Flag Post

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

“Why does no armour fit me?” I shout. I decide to go down the hatch only to get stuck.
“Is this some kind of joke?” I say as I struggle to get through.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

[Is it okay if I change my character, I feel we need more females on the team. (and Roks took my guys personality. =P )]

sure go ahead

MZ

“God dammit five chin bob” MZ yells and begins trying to force lollypeppers through the hole
A sudden crack and everyone stops.
The floor collapses and everyone falls to the floor below.

Everyone lands unharmed but lollypeppers still has the concrete rim of the hole stuck to him.
Thankfully the chest fell with everyone so armor is still accesible.

“Basically we are in the caves now” MZ says
“with the return of dragons there is no telling what we could find down here”
“the exits is about a mile that way” MZ says and points, “wait for everyone to come out and then we can work on a course of action” MZ finishes

 
Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

I offer to help Bob remove the concrete rim from him in exchange for 2 things

1. carry the chest with the armour in it.

2. when we get out of here and someplace safe teach me his spell.

If Bob accepts both of them I will help him.

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas see’s his cloak and clothes get covered in mud and sighs ‘’Alright, I am ready when you are MZ’’

 
Flag Post

(Everyone go whenever you want)
(just make it to the end of the cave)

 
Flag Post

(Alrighty)

Thomas Thomas walks down the cave, first person to go. He notices rats and the smell wasn’t the prettiest ‘’The sooner I get out of here, the better’’ he says to himself. After some time Thomas reaches the end of the tunnel, he see’s stunning mountains with forest’s lining the valley edges ‘’Whoa!’’ he says in shock ‘’This is awesome!’’

 
Flag Post

Urist

Slowly but surely getting up, I start into a rant.

“Nobody is helping an old timer get up… I am carrying a whole load…”

Once I do manage to get up, I see one of my pack had ripped open and the contents spilling out. I grab one of the small packs on my hip and pull out a needle and some thread. I sew it shut, stuff the items back in their bags, and walk towards the end of the cave where the others were gathering.

 
Flag Post

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

“I will make A two for two trade, You get me out of this, I will carry the Armour chest, You help me retrieve some… recreational plants later, I will teach you my spell” I say to him.

 
Flag Post

Renoro Heims
Bloody hell, that was an unnecessary fall. Nearly got flattened by that chest. Anyway, I finish obtaining appropriate armour – full leather, minus coif, plus chainmail chest piece. And, of course, I still have my weapons in one piece, which is all well and good.
‘So, what now? Through the caves, then out of the city?’ .

 
Flag Post

Yriin
Shudder, I hate caves… I’d prefer it if I was directly in the suns rays… But…”
I lift up my glass of swirling water, waving my hand to make the water spin faster, and then drink some of it.

 
Flag Post

MZ

“Well guys i am going to head to the end of the cave” MZ says “see you at the other side”

MZ heads off into caves, however maps were never a strong point for him and he ended up lost

He looked around to try and see if there was a way out and saw a glow coming from an indent.

“That could be a way out” MZ says to himself and heads into the indent
He sees a sack and a chest next to each other. he looks in the bag to see it half full of gold pieces
“cool now i just need to pick the lock on the chest” he says and crouches down infront of the chest and tries to open it.

Suddenly an arrow flies past his head and hits the chest.
MZ turns around to see three bandit. One with a wood axe, one with a sword, the other with a bow and a dagger.

“Oh balls” MZ says as the bandits prepare to attack.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

“I will make A two for two trade, You get me out of this, I will carry the Armour chest, You help me retrieve some… recreational plants later, I will teach you my spell” I say to him.

[Drayis Neros]

“I accept” I say, I pick up a solid piece of concrete from the floor, I then begin to chip away the concrete rim, weakening it enough that Bob should now be able to get out using his hands to break the rim in 2, thus freeing him.

 
Flag Post

Urist

“Did someone hit something? It sounded like metal hitting wood, but that is odd…” I questioned, having grown up training young combatants, along with wood was one of the training materials, it was a familiar sound when I was teaching. “I am going to find MZ.” I check to see if my daggers are clear of their sheaves, and finding them satisfactory I walk towards the distant sound.

 
Flag Post

Name: Leaf
Age: 19
Physical description: She is a girl with nothing particularly striking. The only unusual points are her long light-blue hair, fair face, and lasting smile.
Backstory: She always grew up admiring the wandering performers, wanting to be one. She personally made her own throwing knives and study her first spell. She has joined the Dragon’s Pit to learn more.
Melee weapon: None
Melee skill: 0
Bow: Five Personally Created Throwing Knives
Archery skill: 15
Main spell: Running Flames – A spell that runs a thin line of flames down the length of the blade wielded by the user.
Magic skill: 15

[I re-submitted my character sheet, and I will do my first action. (If there is anything you want me to change, just tell me.)]

Leaf

GUYS! THE TOWN IS ON FIRE! GUYS!” Running through the clubhouse, she called everyone. “HEY, GU—” She reaches the hole in the floor, peering down, and seeing the group down there. “I am coming down!” Jumping, she does a soumersault before landing on her feet. “What is everyone doing down here? Don’t you know the town is on fire?”
 
Flag Post

Name: William
Age: 17
Physical Description: Tall and slim, but not very muscular. Beneath his long brown hair, his eyes usually have a sleepy look to them, that is when he is not killing something.

Backstory: With no parents or friends, William has always loved two things; Sleep and Fame. He gained his first recognition from townsfolk when he sluaghtered the town monster. Ever since then, he wanted to be the best swordsman he could, killing monsters, getting treasure and recieving fame. All of this, of course, between his frequent nap times.

Melee Weapon: Sword
Melee Skill: 20
Bow: None
Bow skill: 0
Main Spell: Sleep: The user yawns loudly, drifting his opponents into a deep sleep
Magic Skill: 10

William

(wakes up from slumber) hmm? hey… what’s going on?!? (slowly gets up and rubs his eyes) Fire you say… Well, let’s go and put it out, hopefully those townfolk will give us a nice reward in return… (grins in glee, walking over to leaf)

 
Flag Post

[I am in the pit right now. =P]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

[I am in the pit right now. =P]

(why wouldnt I be in the same place?)(if not, then where am I, lol?)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

[I am in the pit right now. =P]

(why wouldnt I be in the same place?)(if not, then where am I, lol?)

[I think you would be in the clubhouse since you just woke up. leaf is at the bottom of a hole in the main hall of the clubhouse where Bob callapsed the floor.]

 
Flag Post

(ok, new post then)

William
(wakes up from slumber) What the hell is going on…. (rubs sleep from his eyes) Who’s making all that noise?!? It sounds like someone broke the floor or something! (walks around the clubhouse, dragging his feet)