[Game] Dragon's Pit (Signups still open) page 4 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

Willaim
WE ARE DOWN HERE!! HURRY UP!…. AND WHAT TOWN!?! (Huge Yawn)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Willaim
WE ARE DOWN HERE!! HURRY UP!…. AND WHAT TOWN!?! (Huge Yawn)

[Did you even read some of the earliar posts? the town that is right outside the clubhouse.]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by hangman95:

Willaim
WE ARE DOWN HERE!! HURRY UP!…. AND WHAT TOWN!?! (Huge Yawn)

[Did you even read some of the earliar posts? the town that is right outside the clubhouse.]

(my character just woke up, he didnt know the town was burning. Rule 1: dont mix character knowledge with player knowledge)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by hangman95:

Willaim
WE ARE DOWN HERE!! HURRY UP!…. AND WHAT TOWN!?! (Huge Yawn)

[Did you even read some of the earliar posts? the town that is right outside the clubhouse.]

(my character just woke up, he didnt know the town was burning. Rule 1: dont mix character knowledge with player knowledge)

[Yes but when someone is yelling “the town” it would probably be the town that was right outside the clubhouse and not the towns miles away from us.]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by hangman95:
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by hangman95:

Willaim
WE ARE DOWN HERE!! HURRY UP!…. AND WHAT TOWN!?! (Huge Yawn)

[Did you even read some of the earliar posts? the town that is right outside the clubhouse.]

(my character just woke up, he didnt know the town was burning. Rule 1: dont mix character knowledge with player knowledge)

[Yes but when someone is yelling “the town” it would probably be the town that was right outside the clubhouse and not the towns miles away from us.]

(you like arguing, dont you? Anyways, there’s no point in arguing this)

William
(follows the exit provided by Thomas, glad to be out in the fresh air again) now, if I could find a nice place to sleep… (smiles contently, searching for a cozy place to rest)

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas looks at the mountains ‘’Beautiful…’’ he then see’s the forest ‘’Maybe we could set up camp in the forest or find a nearby village…’’

 
Flag Post

Urist

“We have too keep moving. The bandits might have entered this way, and he will go straight to the nearest village, the forest is the wisest choice…”
 
Flag Post

Yriin
While following everyone, I say to Dreyous;
“Ok, no point in not teaching you… If you can do it, cool. Thanks for sparing him, though. Elves find it an offence to kill someone who could have so easily been spared.”

 
Flag Post

William
YAY! Forest it is! (I find a big large tree to sit up against and I doze off) ..sleep time…

 
Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

I reply to Yriin while leaving the cave “Very well then, I will let him live.” As I leave the cave with my undead servants following behind me, I Heard that the plan was to go to the forest. So I decided to have the spirit in my staff go and find a good place to set-up camp. while the spirit goes and finds us a place, I begin walking down and into the forest while continuing to read the spell tome of warding.

After a while of searching, the spirit found a nice place to set-up camp, it was near a river in the forest and had plenty of shade, so the spirit came back to me and told me of its location, sounding like a good spot for camp. I say to the others “Hey, my bound spirit has found a good spot to set-up camp, he is going to show us the way.” I tell the spirit to lead me and the others of the squad to the campsite. and so it leads the way with me following.

 
Flag Post

MZ

MZ walks out of the cave with the rest of the group.

MZ pulls a map out of his pocket and begins to skim over it

“so we are here” he says pointing to a area near a forest and the mountain. “The next nearest town is Kasten” “it is through the forest and then a bit futher” MZ says

“I am going there, I will see you all there” MZ says and take the bag of stuff he grabbed from the bandits with him.

(Make your way to town at your own leisure)

Important notice
The game is scheduled to be a trilogy so if anyone has a personal quest they can spread it over the three parts

 
Flag Post

Thomas ‘’Okay, see you there’’ Thomas walks off into the forest ‘’What to do?’’ finds the river (A bit downstream from where Drayis is) and makes a tee-pee out of branches and leaves. He then drinks his water and collects some more from the river and walks out to find food. He begins stabbing the river with his sword until he catches a fish. He makes a fire, eats his fish and goes to sleep…

 
Flag Post

MZ

MZ head off into the forest in the direction of Kasten

On the way he seen a couple wolves but he knocked them away.

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas watches the sun set and smiles
(Mind throwing any events at my character?)

 
Flag Post

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

I put the chest down.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Thomas Thomas watches the sun set and smiles
(Mind throwing any events at my character?)

The idea is that yo can make your own.
Provided you don’t get too many powers or money for it

If you want i have one made i can give you

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Thomas Thomas watches the sun set and smiles
(Mind throwing any events at my character?)

William
(wakes up violently to realize he is all alone, he shivers for a while) Great.. my sleeping habits have gotten me into trouble again… (I look into the distance and see smoke rising) Perfect! Thats either a friend I can travel with, or an enemy I can kill for a reward! (I travel to there and find Thomas) “Oh, hey Thomas!”

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas hears someone walk up and him and draws his sword to William’s neck ‘’Oh, sorry’’ James puts the sword away ‘’William! So you’ve seen my camp then? Want to stay for the night?’’

 
Flag Post

(I could be really stupid and just say you only have on bed roll so you have to share, I’m not but it is a idea popped into my head.)

MZ

MZ reaches the end of the forest and sees a long plain area with a bunch of farms on, with the city in the distance.

 
Flag Post

William
(Is a little startled by the sword to the throat, but the sound of free food, warm fire and a cozy place to sleep quickly calms him down) “Sure! I just hope that I wont be too much of a burden on ya.” (sits by the fire, warming up)

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas sits around the fire ’’I’m going to make my own way tomorrow, I know a nearby village my friend lives in and I can get directions, supplies and rest at his house’’

 
Flag Post

William
Oh, cool… Does this village have any “ancient rivals” or “evil monsters” that they would pay to have removed?

 
Flag Post

Thomas ‘’I don’t know, I’ve only been once. Called Woodward. Nice peaceful place’’ (I’m thinking so hard about Skyrim when I am typing this xD)

 
Flag Post

William
(looks slightly dissapointed) … well, it’s the only village that might accept me; cuz I’m sure as heck not going to the village where the bandits came from….

 
Flag Post

Thomas Thomas goes into his tee-pee ’’Goodnight’’ Thomas goes to sleep