[Game] Dragon's Pit (Signups still open) page 5 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I was heading towards the place the spirit found, I heard MZ was going to a town on the other side of the forest. I figured After resting in the forest for awhile I should go there, when me and Bob get to the town we should be able to sell the armor in that chest.

As I arive at the location the spirit lead me to, I told my spirit to go back to the cave and try to find Bob. I tell him what he looks like and when he finds him to lead him to me, The spirit then goes off and trys to find him.

While my spirit is searching for Bob I order my other undead servants to begin making camp, unfortunetly the physical dead aren’t as smart as the spiritual dead so I have to constantly oversee them while they build the camp.

Meanwhile, the spirit has made it to the cave, after awhile of searching he manages to find Bob. He says to Bob “Hello, are you the one known as Bob Lollypeppers? My master, Drayis Neros sent me to find you and lead you to him.”

Flag Post

The floor drops from beneath them all in to a lava pit with them hanging by their fingertips on the rocky edge!!!

Flag Post

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

I see the spirit come back out the cave and ask my name. I walk over to Drayis Neross at the campsite.
“Dude I was right over there” I say. I pick up the chest.

Flag Post

[I thought you where still in the cave, I didn’t see any post explaining that you had actually left the cave, or that you followed me when my spirit lead me to the campsite.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[I thought you where still in the cave, I didn’t see any post explaining that you had actually left the cave, or that you followed me when my spirit lead me to the campsite.]

That was me I had everyone come out the cave

(I’m thinking so hard about Skyrim when I am typing this xD)

Being honest i did get a fair amount of inspiration from Skyrim for this

Flag Post

[Ok so he was outside the cave, but he didn’t post that he followed me and my spirit to the campsite so he couldn’t have walked right up to me and not follow the spirit to my location.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Ok so he was outside the cave, but he didn’t post that he followed me and my spirit to the campsite so he couldn’t have walked right up to me and not follow the spirit to my location.]

That obviously means he didn’t read your post

Note:
I have updated the first page, take a look if you want

Flag Post

Being as it is my day off from college i got bored and made a map of the area we have seen or know of so far

Flag Post

[Pretty Good Map]

Urist

Taking a break here and there, I slowly make my way towards the Kasten. During my breaks, I inspect my broken crossbow. Each time coming up with various issue. Why did I have to buy the cheap ones? Kasten might have replacement parts.

Flag Post

MZ

MZ arrives at the city gates

“Its getting late i will talk to the baron in the morning”
MZ walks through the gate and heads towards the local tavern.

About mid way down the road someone walks into him.

“Watch were your going” MZ yells
“MZ” the stranger replies
MZ turns around to see Mitch, a friend from Dragons pit

“hey dude” MZ yells “good to see you made it out alive”

“You too” Mitch replies
“do you want to head to the tavern and catch up” MZ asks
“yeah sure” Mitch replies and the two head to the tavern

Flag Post

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

“Anyway, when we get rid of my chest my recreation plants are to the south of Dragons pit.

Flag Post

(You do know the area is still infested with dragons)

MZ

MZ and mitch get a couple bottles of mead.

“We should stay here tonight” Mitch suggests

MZ gives the barkeep some money and are told where there room is.

The two continue to drink into the night

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

while my spirit leads Bob to my camp the other servants are finishing up the camp which has a campfire (that I lit, didn’t want one of the undead lighting themselves on fire), 3 large rocks placed around the campfire for seats and a small shelter for the night. When all that was done they went fishing and managed to catch several fish that are being cooked.

Once the fish where almost done cooking, Bob and my spirit arive at the campsite, I was kind of curious if he came here faster because he smelt food, but I didn’t actually ask. when he enters camp he says “Dude I was right over there.” I look at Bob confused and say “Have you found some of your plants already? You where at the cave entrance still, we are now half way to the other side of the forest, That is a good distance from the cave.” Bob then says “Anyway, when we get rid of my chest my recreation plants are to the south of Dragons pit.” I then reply to Bob “We should be able to get your plants from the town, so we wouldn’t need to go into that dragon infested area.”

I say to Bob “now then, lets eat.” I sit on one of the rocks and begin eating a fish, while I am doing this my undead just stand there with the exception of my spirit that enters my staff. After I finish my fish I go and practice the warding spell on one of the other boulders nearby, after several hours of practicing, I go and sleep in the shelter.

Flag Post

(If he still insists on going i suggest you just leave him)

Note: morning will start when i wake up tommorow, so from now till then it is night

Flag Post

Willaim
(wakes up in the middle of the night; finding himself laying against a tree near the fire. He hears a sound and cringes a little, terrified of what it might be. He calms himself down and listens closely; and then stands up and casts his sleep spell in the direction of the sound. Yawning loudly, he hears the body of the creature dropping to the ground.)
I wonder what it is… I better go check… (he carefully walks through the brush and discovers.. the body of a deer, fast asleep) whew.. that was scary

(He then hears a few howls coming from the distance, and it sounds like the sounds are coming closer. He runs pack to the tee-pee and wakes up Thomas) “Thomas! Wake up! There are wolves and they are headed this way!”

Flag Post

The sun rises and everyone awakens from there slumber.

Willaim and Thomas however see a group of wolves staring into there campsite hungrily.

(Now is the time to head to the city)

Flag Post

Thomas Thomas crawls out of his tee-pee and draw’s his sword ‘’Alright William, carefully back away’’

Flag Post

(Come on people we only had two post that weren’t mine in the last 24 hours)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

(Come on people we only had two post that weren’t mine in the last 24 hours)

[sorry I am waiting for turtle to post something so I know where he is or what he is doing, last thing I know is he came to my camp with my spirit and spoke to me but I have no idea if he ate some fish, went to bed or just stood there all night. because of that I have no idea if I should treat him as if he is still awake or if he just woke up or if he is still asleep, and if I just picked one that would be godmoding.]

Flag Post

(He stood there throughout the night since he didn’t do anything from when i said it was night till the morning.)

MZ

MZ and Mitch wake up.

“So where you off to now” MZ asks
“Making a weapon delivery to the guards” Mitch replies “And you?”
“I am going to see a baron about getting some land for the club house”

“Oh yeah heard you were in charge of the crew now” Mitch said “Well i need to go”

“See you later” MZ says and heads off to the Barons house/castle.

Flag Post

Thomas Thomas backs away and walks to Woodward. After about 2 hours he could see the thatched roofs of the houses and walked into the tavern and rents a room for the night ’’Better get to Kasten tommorow…

Thomas then rests after an eventful day yesterday

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I wake up, I lay there for a moment while I wake up a bit more. Once I had woken up a bit I get up and out of the shelter, while standing outside the shelter I look around the camp and see my 2 physical undead servants standing near the entrence to the shelter, I also see Bob just standing there, I don’t actually think that he went to sleep at all last night, strange.

I walk up to Bob and say “I am going to Kasten, find me there when you get there and don’t forget the chest.” After saying that I have my undead servants follow me as I head to Kasten.

After traveling in the forest for awhile I made it to the edge of the forest with the fields near Kasten right in front of us. Knowing necromancy isn’t exactly a popular form of magic I figured walking into town with undead following me was a bad idea, I told my physical dead to lay down on the ground here and to remain perfectly still until they receive a new command from me. as my spiritual dead is hidden in my staff I can keep him with me as I enter Kasten. I then continue to make my way to Kasten, leaving my physical dead behind.

After awhile I finally make it to Kasten, there I make my way to the market to see what stores they have there. As I look around I see multiple shops and stalls, 2 shops in particular caught my attention. 1 was a general goods store that I should be able to sell the armor in the chest at when Bob gets here, the 2nd was a shop called Arcana Emporis, which is clearly a magic shop. I begin to head to the magic shop to see what they have.

As I enter Arcana Emporis I see a variaty of spell tomes, enchanted trinkets, staffs, wands, robes and many more things for spellcasters. I begin to look at there spell tome section, most of the spell tomes where of little value to me, such as a spell to turn fur on animals different colours or Writing or drawing things in the air. However I did see one spell tome that costs 94 gold coins that allows me to store items or objects in a small pocket dimension and can call them forth whenever I want. Thinking that could be useful to have I grab it and take it to the counter and buy it, After purchessing it I take the book and exit the shop.

Flag Post

(Sorry everyone i got Xbox Live yesterday and got distracted by it)

MZ

MZ walks into the barons palace and heads toward his throne.

The two begin talking and MZ offers the bag of gold that he took from the bandits.

The baron, Who was impressed, made a deal with MZ

If they got something for him he would let them have a house to use as the clubhouse

New Quest Unlocked

Flag Post

(that time my abscenes was because of college)

The next story part is unlocked please make your way to the city now

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I leave the shop, I go to the southern gates of the city. planning on going back to my undead servants I left at the edge of the forest.

As I leave the city I make my way to where I left my servants, after awhile I finally make it past the fields and at the forest not far from my undead.

As I make it to my undead I see that they are both still there, I tell them to get up off the ground now, as I told them to they get back up and stand there awaiting my next command. I get out the spell tome that lets me store things in a pocket dimension and use it to store my undead in my pocket dimension, thankfully the undead are animated by magic not normal life so unlike the living I can store them there.

Once I had stored my dead in my pocket dimension I return to Kasten. after awhile I make it through the fields outside Kasten and again enter the city.

Once I had re-entered the city I begin to search for MZ in order to ask what our next move is.

[Questions:]

1. If people continue to go inactive is it possible for you to PM them a reminder?

2. When we get the new clubhouse, can there be a tower or something on it like the last one?