[Game] Dragon's Pit (Signups still open) page 3 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

William trips and falls into the hole, he manages to land unharmed.

(basically we are escaping right now)

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]
Once Bob got free from the concrete rim, I told him “don’t forget to bring the chest, I’ll meet you outside the cave.” I then walk further into the cave.

On my way towards the exit, I encountered a chest with some sort of magical barrier on it, next to the chest where some old bones, too old to bind as they would most likely disintigrate as soon as they stood up.

I decided to approach the chest and examine it, the chest appears to have an enchantment of warding, it is clear that the enchantment has been there for a long time, possibly as old as the bones next to it. I soon heard a voice from behind me saying “Hail adventurer!” I quickly turn around to see a spirit before me.

The spirit continues to speak “Fear not adventurer, I mean you no harm. I have three challanges for you, should you pass all three, I will release the ward on the chest.” I then respond “You know how to remove the ward?” then the spirit replies “Indeed I do, as it was I who put it there.” The spirit asks “So, will you accept my challanges?” I answer “No, I will not take your tests.” as I answered I began casting my spell on him, binding him to my will. The spirit speaks again in a pained voice “Argh… no… what are you… argh… stop… please… I am begging you… ARGH!!!” I have bound the spirit to me, he is now my servant.

I command the spirit to release the ward on the chest, I then tell him to enter my staff, there I can call apon him should I need him again. I go and open the now un-warded chest and see what is inside. as I open the chest, I see a coin purse with 124 gold coins in it, a spell tome that teaches a spell to ward chests, doors and many other things I also found a ruby and 2 garnets. I take all the items in the chest and continue heading to the exit while reading the spell book.

Flag Post

Yriin
I begin to search for MZ.
“MZ… Where are you…?!”

After about, a ten minute walk, or stumble, I see him with three bandits. My hands grip my staff and my sword.
“MZ…?” I whisper, in the shadows, ready to attack when I see the Bandits attack.

Flag Post

Oh shit i forgot about this, I resign.

Flag Post

Bob “The behemoth of hungry death” Lollypeppers

I break free and pick up the chest. I walk forward and trip and crash into a stone brick wall. I stand up and look around I notice I am in a sealed off basement that had been abandoned for a while. I walk back into the cave.

Flag Post

William
After that big tumble into the hole, I quickly get up and start looking around. Somehow, I instinctively know that we are excaping this place and make it my first mission to find another person; And that personal goal is fulfilled once I see Bob Lollypeppers. I follow him; Only hoping that he doesnt have a foul temper, and hopefully can help get us out of here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Oh shit i forgot about this, I resign.

Ok

MZ

I reach my hand backwards and grab the bag of gold in my free hand

“Fella i am certain we can reach a reasonable agreement” I say

MZ then throws the bag of gold at one of the guards and runs towards them

He hits the other guard with the staff end of his weapon and kicks the archer in the nuts and dives and lands next to Yriin

“Sup dude” MZ says “Ready to kick some ass?” he continues

Flag Post

Yriin
I watch in awe as MZ obliterates the three bandits.
“Heh, I’m ready.” I grin, swirling my staff around my fingers.

Flag Post

Urist

WAIT FOR ME!” I yell before tripping on a rock and literally stumbling onto the scene. Picking myself up, and dusting off my pants. “Okay. I am here. Let’s begin.” I look up to see MZ hacking away at the bandits. “Ummm… Hmmm…” I quickly take out one dagger and one crossbow. “Who do you want me to attack?”

Flag Post

Yriin
Prompted by Urist, I pick up my glass of water and smash it on the ground. Aiming my staff at the water, I lift it upwards, swirling it into a ball, and hold it over one of the bandits head. I keep it there for around a minute before he faints.
“Never done that before, always wanted to try!” I grin, and begin to watch MZ and Urist taking out the rest. I pull another jar from inside my robe, pick up the water and put it in it.

Flag Post

MZ

MZ charges at the bandits and smacks the bandit in the chin with the staff end of the weapon and flips it around slashing the sword across his chest.

MZ then fire a quick bolt of fire at the bandit and kicks him into a wall

“When your done check there body for a key or a lock pick of some kind” MZ tells Yriin and Urist

Flag Post

Yriin
I rush over to the bandit and begin to quickly search the body. He was breathing, yet unconscious. Good; killing was bad, and I hope I never have that on my conscience.

(I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether it has a key or not.)

Flag Post

Urist

“I guess I will take the last one…” I lauch the bolt into his body, quickly put the crossbow away, pull out another and try to fire. I pull the lever a few more time. “Damn fall broke my crossbow.” I rush towards the last bandit, slashing him in the chest and bashing him against the head with the crossbow. I keep it up till he falls over. “If it ain’t a ranged weapon, it can still be used as a close combat one.” Stabbing two last times near his heart with the knife once he is down. “Got to make sure, ya know? These guys give me the creeps.” I seach the body. “No key here.”

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I continue to walk towards the exit, I wonder if I could find MZ, so I decided to command my spirit to go and search the area for anyone.

As the spirit left he searched through walls and quickly found 6 people 3 of them where on the ground and looked like they had been in a battle, as the spirit was flying around the room they are in he noticed a chest and a sack of gold on the ground. He began to leave the room and report his findings to me.

As the spirit returned to me and reported what he found, I figured, from the sounds of the physical description of the 3 people still alive, I figured 1 was MZ and the others where members of the squad. So I decided to go to them. I also told the spirit to re-enter my staff

As I got there, and saw it was indeed people from the squad, I said “Hello.” As I had seen the bodies on the ground I figured I should examine them for binding, As I was examining them, I noticed only 2 where actually dead, 1 was still alive, unfortunetly the 2 that where dead had there spirits leave this realm already. I decided to ask the others “Is it ok for me to use my magic to bind these 3? Or do you still need them?”

Flag Post

William
I watch as Bob doesnt move for an annoyingly long time. After contemplating what he could be thinking about, I begin to get drowsy. No… not here, not in this cave… damn, i need to get out of here.. Suddenly the name MZ pops up in my head yes, that sounds like a reliable name… Must… Find… Him… I wander around, my drowsiness slowing me down. After a long while, I do manage to find MZ and a glimmer of joy rushes through me. Thank God..

Flag Post

Yriin
I sigh.
“Look, you can bind those two, their souls have already escaped. But this one is still alive, and I am keeping it that way. There is no point in killing; it’s unjust, towards both them and their families…”.

Flag Post

William
(walks up to the still-alive bandit and searches his pockets. Finds a dagger and takes it) Well, if we are gonna keep him alive, might as well dis-arm him so he cant harm us. Plus, I’m sure this dagger could sell for a couple gold… (grins and pockets the dagger)

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

I reply to Yriin “Well the souls are the most valueble part, it’s the only form of currency demons have, and demons make some nice things. But if you want I could let him go with his life, in exchange for you to teach me your spell when we are somewhere safe” while saying this I begin binding the 2 dead ones.

Flag Post

MZ

I find a lock pick on one of the dead guards
I walk over to the chest and begin to unlock it while more of the group shows up.

I open it and find a couple daggers. A couple gems. and a scroll.

i take the stuff and place it in the bag and lift it up.

“Ok does anyone know the way out of this cave” MZ asks as he walks up to the group

Flag Post

Thomas ‘’I found a way out!’’ Thomas shouts from down the tunnel ‘’This way!’’

Flag Post

William
“Well, I dont know, but the bandits got in here, they must have gone in through an opening to the outside world…” (draws sword and holds the tip to the bandit’s back) “Lead us out of here or die Bandit!” The bandit starts walking and I follow him closely.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

William
“Well, I dont know, but the bandits got in here, they must have gone in through an opening to the outside world…” (draws sword and holds the tip to the bandit’s back) “Lead us out of here or die Bandit!” The bandit starts walking and I follow him closely.

[The bandit is unconsious]

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by hangman95:

William

[The bandit is unconsious]

(hahaha, I knew that)
William
Lets follow that Thomas fellow… I’m getting (yawn) sleepy… (follows the sound of Thomas’ voice)

Flag Post

Urist

“Thomas says he found away…” I mutter as I start reloading the crossbow, and cleaning the dagger with a spare piece of cloth. “The bandits cannot be helped, but this one will be too scared to confront us if he awakens. If there were two, that would cause problems. He will report to his village, but we will be long gone. I do feel sorry for these men and their familys, but it cannot be helped.” I put away the dagger and loaded crossbow, and follow where Thomas was calling from. The hairs on the back of my neck were being risen by a stiff breeze.

Flag Post

Leaf

After navigating the cave, she come upon the group of fallen bandits, along with (mostly) everyone else. “What happened here? Where are the others? Don’t you guys know that the town is burning?”