W.A.S.P Squad. A Space Survival game! Started! Sign ups still open.

142 posts

Flag Post

Don’t press this button!

Flag Post

This game is a sequel to the Island Survival, but this time no one can hear you scream. It’s going to be a lot different because you get to fight different aliens. Some aliens will be tough.

There are going to be skills and flaws. Everyone has 100 health points to start.

Flag Post

Rules.

Never break Kongregate rules.

Don’t argue with me. My say is final.

Everyone has to do a bio.

If you want to talk out of character then put (like this.)

Always put your characters name first before posting your story.

Flag Post

Bio.

Character’s Name:

Job: Your job aboard the ship.

Description of Character:

History of Character: (You have to put a description or history, you can do both if you wish too.)

Health points: 100

Skills: (look below)

Flaws: (Darkness, Spiders and so on.)

Flag Post

Skills

You can have 20 points to divide up for your skills. They must add up to 20. They all have 10%, but you can’t have more than 100% of any skill.

weapons: more knowledge in weapons.

Aim: aiming for the kill.

Scavenger: of scavenging food, water and so on.

Sneak: sneaking around the aliens, but beware this is useless against sensor aliens.

Sensorsneak: sneaking around sensor aliens.

Turrents: Shooting from turrents.

Driver: Drives all vehicles.

Flag Post

Background.

The scapeship had crashed on this planet. The W.A.S.P Squad was on to fix the spaceship, but then suddenly some aliens attacked.

The ship was now unfixable so they had to come up with a plan to get off the planet before any other aliens attacked. Will they get off or be killed?

Flag Post

Aliens.

Flag Post

1. Squidward – Christian Stephano

2. Hangman – William

3. Ajx30009 – Aubrey Dickson

4. Vixenated – Nicole Scott

5. Mastercheif – D.A.D

6. koopa – Oliver ‘koopa’ Clarke

7. Efar – Abraham Ham

Start

8. Gammaflux – John Mars

9. DrOct – Drew

10. Underlord – Nick

11. Sadfire – Daniel Malone

12. Jimbo – Demarius Helix

Flag Post

Presign…?

Flag Post

Name: William
Job: Research Scientist
Description of Character: Extremely Intelligent, but is prone to laziness sometimes. May become insane under extreme pressure; on the other hand may be the best asset. Sometimes unpredictable but usually friendly.

History: Was a Grade A school student throughout all 4 years of highschool, specializing in science. It’s no wonder that he was hired for this expidition; although he sometimes acts immature.

Health Points: 100
Skills:
Weapons: 5
Aim: 2
Scavenger: 5
Sneak: 2
Sensorsneak: 2
Turrents: 2
Driver: 2

Flaws:
-will usually be drowsy and sleeps for longer periods of time; unless in an emergency or woken up roughly.
-In very gruesome situations, may become temporarily insane

Flag Post

Character’s Name: Christian Stephano.
Job: (I don’t mind what this is, to be frank.)
Description of Character: Quite short tempered and harsh. Brown hair, brown eyes, his hair looks windswept all of the time.
History of Character: Had a bad upbringing, simply. This led to him fending for himself, and despising his parents.
Health Points: 100.
Skills;
Weapons: 4.
Aim: 3.
Scavenger:2.
Sneak: 7.
Sensorsneak:2.
Turrets:1.
Driver:1.

Flaws:
Short tempered, afraid of heights and suffers from Trypophobia. If you don’t know what it is… Just look at some of the Google Images of them D:
(Am I doing the skills right? They all add up to 20…).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Squidward568:

Character’s Name: Christian Stephano.
Job: (I don’t mind what this is, to be frank.)
Description of Character: Quite short tempered and harsh. Brown hair, brown eyes, his hair looks windswept all of the time.
History of Character: Had a bad upbringing, simply. This led to him fending for himself, and despising his parents.
Health Points: 100.
Skills;
Weapons: 4.
Aim: 3.
Scavenger:2.
Sneak: 7.
Sensorsneak:2.
Turrets:1.
Driver:1.

(Am I doing the skills right? They all add up to 20…).

it says that they all have 10 percent at first. you add the 20 bonus to any of the original stats that you like

Flag Post

Squidwards right.

Hangman, I’m going to let you in only if you change your skills. They have to add up to 20..

Flag Post

changed mine

Flag Post

Name:Aubrey dickson.

Job:Captain.

Description of Character:[I don`t like to do them.]

History of Character:[I don`t to do them.]

Skills:
Weapons:10
Aim:1
Scavenger:1
Sneak:1
Sensorsneak:1
Turrents:3
Driver:3

Flaws:Is afraid of heights.

Flag Post

You’re both in.

But Ajx, you’ve got to tell me in the your story then. Description or history.

Flag Post

Why? Can my guy be a mystery?.

Flag Post

Character’s Name: Nicole Scott

Job: Medical Doctor

Description of Character: Nicole can’t be described in just a few words. Her personality is quite flexible, and she’s easily able to get along with almost anyone. Physically, she stands at about 5’1, and is approximately 105 lbs. She has short blonde hair and blue eyes. When she’s outside of her room, she’ll almost always wear a white lab coat over her regular clothes.

History of Character: Fresh out of grad school, Nicky began working at a lab before being reassigned for residency to continue down her original path of becoming an MD. One of the requirements in her new position was field experience, and she chose this mission out of many other options to fulfill that requirement.

Skills
Weapons: 1
Scavenger: 3
Sneak: 5
Sensorsneak: 2
Turrets: 1
Driver: 2

Flaws: Scares easily, bad temper, quick to judge.

Flag Post

Character’s Name:D.A.D. (Designated Assassin anDroid)
Job:Defense.
Description: He is quiet by design, often capable of being unseen while not even trying to hide. He is 5’4 and weighs surprisingly little for a machine made of metal.
History:D.A.D. was designed for the sole purpose of stealth. It was decided that aiming skill was unimportant as his job was to get close, and turrent and driving skills were decidedly not skills related to stealth. Weapons knowledge was a tough one to give up, but it allowed more time to be put into his ability to sneak. His name, D.A.D., is more than a simple abbreviation. D.A.D. was designed with a compulsive urge to protect anyone who was placed ‘under his protection’. It was mostly a safety precaution, so he didn’t turn on and kill his creators. Much to his dismay, he has been unable to remove this feature.
Health Points:100
Skills:
Weapons:1
Aim:1
Scavenger:1
Sneak:8
Sensorsneak:7
Turrents:1
Driver:1
Flaws:He has a compulsive urge to throw his own life into danger for others, which has led to a rather dislike of any human he is told to protect, and most other humans really.

Flag Post

You’re all in.

Ajx, a mystery guy. I like it.

Flag Post

Only 2 more people before start.

Flag Post

(Guess I’ll sign, for an old friend :D)

Name Oliver ‘Koopa’ Clarke
Age 19
Gender Male
Job Pilot
Description of character Very intelligent and gets along with people very well. Slick black hair and is in full spaceship uniform
History Joined the ship when he was 17 and was appointed head Pilot by Captain, Aubrey Dickson. Nothing is know of his family but no one has ever bothered him about it so he is generally happy about it
Health points 100
Skills
Weapons: 2
Scavenging: 0
Sneak: 3
Sensor sneak: 5
Turrents: 3
Driver: 7
Flaws Spiders and other bugs

Flag Post

Character’s Name: Abraham Ham

Job: space demolitionist

Description of Character: Loves ham. Would be fooled by a booby trapped ham. 5’ 9’’. Like a monkey in build and skill (including the ability to eat with feet).

Skills: Turrets: +20

Flaws: um I don’t know… fear of people swinging on vines

Flag Post

Characters Name: John Mars

Job: Repairman

Description of Character: 6’ 2", tan skin, dark brown hair. John can be a bit shy around new people but after a while he loses his nervousness.

Character History: John was a very great engineer and repairman. When he heard about this particular mission he decided to volunteer thinking it’d be great for his career. In his early childhood he was considered an outcast and had very few friends. Perhaps this is why he isn’t that much of a people person.

HP: 100

Skills
Weapons: 5
Scavenging: 10
Turrets: 3

Flaws: Fear of heights, Gets scared by surprises easily.

(Is this good?)

Flag Post

Efar, change your skills. At the moment you’ve got 200% in turrets.

At this moment, You’re all in.