W.A.S.P Squad. A Space Survival game! Started! Sign ups still open. page 2

142 posts

Flag Post

Right let’s start this game.

“I’m your superior, Owen Richards. Now we know that aliens are on this planet. We’ve got to try and make sure this planet is safe, while we figure out how we get off this planet. We don’t know if there’s any survivors yet.”

(If you want your character to get injured, then for a small injury, like a small cut. It’s

-1 to 10 points off your health

and so on.)

Flag Post

John Mars “Well what do we have to do to get off this planet Richard?”

Flag Post

Nicole

“Wait, what happened to the emergency shuttles, were they also severely damaged?”

The poor guy was being bombarded with questions, and I’m sure I was making it worse, but we needed to discuss every possibility.

Flag Post

[I thought the captain would be the superior.]

Flag Post

Captain Dickson “All right we are going to need to salvage the ship for supplies.”

Flag Post

Owen

says, “You haven’t got long to salvage the ship.”

Flag Post

[What is owen`s job?]

Flag Post

Koopa (That’s my characters nickname)

‘’Damn it!’’ Koopa shouts at the controls ‘’I can’t get the ship to start!‘’ he then begins to look around for alternate ways to get the ship running ’’Sorry, nothing to save the ship’’

Flag Post

John Mars John turns to Koopa. “We can probably rewire the ship to at least get some of the energy on though, what do you think?”

(@walfordking how do we scavenge?)

Flag Post

D.A.D.
D.A.D. sighed. Of course the crash couldn’t have a common decency to kill him. Being surrounded by these meat-bags, tolerable. Having a compulsive urge to protect and on occasion, serve, them? Not as much. Oh, and the anti-suicide function is just great. Brilliant. Hell, I wasn’t even injured! Bah, might as well help them. Killing is always a good way to feel better. It’s even better when I get to kill humans, but some aliens will do. “Well, anything I should do? What, you want me to use my stealth to scout around the area and make sure nothing wants to eat us? You read my mind.” I say and begin to walk away.

Flag Post

Willaim
(wakes up) oh hey guys… what’s happening? The trip felt a little bumpy- I mean it felt like we crashed or something.. (laughs a little)

Flag Post

First of all, sorry for being inactive. I’ve not well at all, but I getting better now.

Ajx, You’ll find out in due course.

Gamma, Its on a scale to 1 to 10. 1 is the lowest and 10 being highest. The higher it is the more chance an alien will jump out on you. So say you get a 6, then the treasure isn’t that good, but an alien will jump out on you. then again it might be good for research.

I will be the judge on this.

Flag Post

(Glad you’re back walfordking)

John Mars “I’ll go and search for some basic supplies, over there.” John points to the left hallway and starts scavenging.

Flag Post

(Thanks Gamma.)

John has found some ooze. What do you do?

A. Collect some.

B. Carry on scaveing.

Flag Post

John Mars collects samples of the ooze and heads back to the group showing them what he’s found.

Flag Post

Captain Dickson “I`m going to search whats left of the armory for weapons.”.

[Is this ok walford.]

Flag Post

John Mars brings the ooze to William and Nicole. “Do any of you know what this is?”

Flag Post

Koopa ‘’What is that John?’’

Flag Post

John Mars “I don’t know, its just some weird type of slime.” John shows the ooze to Koopa. “Do you know what it is?”

Flag Post

Koopa ’’I’m a pilot, not a scientist or whatever…’’

Flag Post

John Mars “Maybe you’ve seen it on your travels, or maybe you’ve heard of it anyways?”

Flag Post

Right time to get things moving along a bit more.

Captain Dickson – You search what’s left of the armory for weapons – You only find an toy gun which is useless.

John Mars – You find out the ooze is toxic and is spitting out everywhere.

The ship is about to blow up so I’d better get the hell out of there right now.

Flag Post

John Mars Suddenly emergency alarms go off. “Uh, we better get out of here guys.” John starts heading for the exit.

Flag Post

Koopa ‘’I concur’’ Koopa follows John

Flag Post

Captain Dickson Runs for the exit, “God rest the souls of the unlucky.”.