W.A.S.P Squad. A Space Survival game! Started! Sign ups still open. page 3

142 posts

Flag Post

Is there a separate sign up thread? If not, imma just put it herr.

Name: Drew
Job: Classified
Description: Somewhat tall, black hair, quiet, honest, loyal, faithful.
Skills: 5 for aim, another 6 for scavenger, 4 for sneak, 3 for sensorsneak and 2 for drive.
Flaws: Secretly Selfish, no remoarse in actions

Flag Post

Nicole

Damn, all my equipment is still inside…

I keep up with the rest of the group, not wanting to find out what would happen if I were to stay behind.

Flag Post

William
(is awakened fully by the alarms and rushes to the group) Dont leave me behind!!! (catches up to them, out of breath)

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“Well I just walked around for a bit and nothing tried to brutally maul, dismember, and or eat me so I would assume that we’re safe for now.” And everyone is running from the ship. Something tells me it’s in my best interest to follow. Might be the alarms. Then again, I have been trying to die for a while here. Oh to hell with it, the anti-suicide function won’t let me, anyways.

Flag Post

Sign!

Character’s Name: Nicholas Xenophon, Nick for short.

Job: Assassin.

Description of Character: Nicholas is six feet even. He has dark black hair, shining and spiked. He always wears a tight black shirt, jeans, and boots. He is well built, which makes him strong enough and fast enough. Nicholas specializes in quickness and stealth. He can pass by almost anyone or anything undetected. He has great knowledge in weapons, especially knifes and such. He carries two throwing knives and one black bladed knife with a gold handle and guard which he likes to call Xenophonite. He has had years and years of training with his dad and brother.

History of Character: Nicholas trained in the art of stealth with his father and older brother. He started his training when he was three years old. It was a young age, but he quickly caught on and at the age of seven, Nicholas was able to properly aim a throwing knife and do a back-flip. He trained and trained until he was at the age of sixteen, when his father, mother, older brother, and younger sister mysteriously died. With his extreme training he joined this team and continued training by himself, becoming better by the day. He has mastered the art and can kill twenty foes in five seconds. He can throw five knives in half a second and avoid any possible bullet.

Health Points: 100

Skills: 5 aim, 5 sneak, 5 weapon, 3 sensorsneak, 2 scavenge

Flaws: Since his family passed away, he has always feared losing the ones he love.

Where do I start? o;

Flag Post

Wow! two more people just in time.

Just as the ship was about to blow up, Drew and Nick came out of the wreckage. Everyone must seek shelter because there’s a big storm coming.

Flag Post

John Mars searches for shelter close to the ship.

Flag Post

John Mars was in luck, He found a crater and a cave. You can split up or stay together.

Flag Post

John Mars I’m going into the cave, if anyone wants to feel free to join me.

Flag Post

D.A.D.
Oh yes. The little humans need shelter. Can’t sit out in the cold. Then again, I guess it is agreeable that a cave is a better defensive position, and flesh isn’t exactly as strong as metal. It’s not that I’m better than them as an individual, just as a race. “I might as well come with you.” I say.

Flag Post

John Mars “Glad you decided to join me.” John was happy to not be alone in a cave.

Flag Post

Nicholas

I sneaked around the wreckage. He kept an eye out for anything suspicious. A group of people caught his sight, and he decided to join them. He cautiously walked up to them. Two people, one was a robot and the other human.
“Hello,” I greeted them. “Where are you off to?”

lol, so casual.

Flag Post

John Mars “We’re heading into that cave for shelter for the night.”

Flag Post

Nicole

“I’ll stay behind with you, might as well rest before fighting whatever it is we’re up against.”

I sit against a rock and lean back, closing my eyes momentarily to try to relax. This should have been one of those regular internships without much excitement to it, just do the work and return back home to get my results. Instead, I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere, with people I barely know. Oh yeah, and we have to fight the native aliens if we want to stay alive. Great.

Flag Post

John Mars “Well my name is John Mars. I’m glad to have another person come along.”

Flag Post

Nicole

“I’m Nicole, or the infamous Dr. Scott, as you may have heard. I never saw you in my office, but that only means you were healthy enough to skip such visit.”

Flag Post

Alright. What do you guys know about this planet so far? Any idea how long we’re going to be stuck here?

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“As long as we’re introducing ourselves. I am officially known as the Designated Assassin Android, but most people know me as Dad. Not my favorite name by a long shot, but I’ve never cared enough to send a letter to the manufacturer.” I look around the cave for a moment. “Classy.”

Flag Post

John Mars “Well what would you like to be called then Designated Assassin Android? and as for how long we’ll be here, either until help arrives, or we build another ship.”

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“Hmm. Never gave much thought to it. I put plenty of thought into how much the name is ridicules, but not so much into what should replace it. Interesting.” I pause for a moment. “I must say, I honestly do not know. I have been dealing with being called Dad so long that I’ve almost come to accept, albeit hate, that name.”
(And the quotation mark glitch strikes again.)

Flag Post

Nicholas

I sigh.
“Well, it’s good to finally meet you all. I’ve never seen any of you guys, except for you, D.A.D, I saw you in the ship once,” I say. “My name is Nicholas, one of the assassins in the ship. That’s pretty much it.”

Flag Post

John Mars “Well if you come up with anything tell me ok?” John smiles happily.

Flag Post

Nicholas

“Alright, bro.”
I walk away to the back of the cave and sit down, playing with my knives.

Flag Post

John Mars John turns to Nicholas. "You’re an assassin?’

Flag Post

Nicholas

I look up at John.
“Yep,” I briskly said.