W.A.S.P Squad. A Space Survival game! Started! Sign ups still open. page 4

142 posts

Flag Post

John Mars “What was your mission on the ship? To protect us? or to take someone out?”

Flag Post

Drew

Holy…damn. How did I survive that? Oh hey, I think I can see a group of people, but I may be hallucinating. I stalk the group at a very long distance. Now where did I put my supplies. Grr, all I got left are a box of matches, some bubble gum (:D) and my trusty pistol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Drew

Holy…damn. How did I survive that? Oh hey, I think I can see a group of people, but I may be hallucinating. I stalk the group at a very long distance. Now where did I put my supplies. Grr, all I got left are a box of matches, some bubble gum (:D) and my trusty pistol.

you see the group of people enter a cave. :P (that’s where everyone is right now)

Flag Post

William
A-A-ASSASIN!!! (hides behind D.A.D, cowering)

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“Sir, you seem to be hiding from a human assassin behind a robot assassin. If anything, he is the one you should be cowering behind.”

Flag Post

Nicholas

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt anyone except for the aliens,” I informed him.

Flag Post

William
(looks up at D.A.D, terrified and then shifts over to Nicholas and hides behind him) F-Fine, I trust ya Nic… b-b-but no games, if I see a dagger pointed towards me, I-I’ll make sure you wish you didnt…

Flag Post

Nicholas

“Yeah, okay…”

Flag Post

John Mars “So does anyone have any food? or blankets?”

Flag Post

D.A.D.
I look at William, who’s name I only know because my internet access gave me all the information I could want on the members of the crew of the ship that exploded and the W.A.S.P. team I am stuck with. That is, before I lost connection, but I’m getting off topic. “Yes, the stuttering little human is totally in a position to make threats.” I then look over at John. “Nope.”

Flag Post

John Mars “You know about William?”

Flag Post

William
(looks over at D.A.D with fury for a moment, but quickly resumes cowering)

Flag Post

D.A.D.
Hmm, this one has a lot of questions. “Yes. Before I lost access, I did have internet, and therefore access to information on the crew members of the now exploded S.S. Nonexistent and the W.A.S.P. team I was totally put in by my own choice.” And it seems that William is obviously insane or has some mental issues. He is slowly becoming a liability.

Flag Post

John Mars “Is this true William? Also what does your databank say about me?” John asks out of curiosity.

Flag Post

William
…mental issues?.. I guess cuz you are a robot, you dont understand that all humans have issues… I’m absolutely terrified of asassins and a giant robot who wants to kill me, is that insane? And maybe I have enough will to not want to be insulted by a robot, is that insane?

Flag Post

Nicole

’John, maybe we ought to figure out where to start hunting for food instead of questioning the AI over there."

Flag Post

John Mars “I guess you’re right.” John says while rubbing the back of his head. “So does anyone have anything that can be used as a makeshift weapon? Or is anyone an experienced botanist who knows which plants are edible?”

Flag Post

D.A.D.
Well, I guess he really is full of questions. At least they’re ones that let me show off my superiority. “Well, your a 22 year old male with a fear of heights, which is interesting for someone who goes into space, with a rather good skill for scavenging. The bio described you as a superb repairman, though socially awkward due to a lack of interaction at a young age where such a thing is vital for your race. Oh, and it we’re going for physical description, your 6’2. The rest is pretty obviously visible. How is that?”
Editing:“Well, I’m made of metal, so I guess I could be classified as a weapon.”
(Damn Ninjas.)

Flag Post

John Mars John is impressed with D.A.D. “Wow you really know a lot.” He turns to everyone else. “So any ideas for food guys?”

(I have to go to bed now, its getting late. goodnight)

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“Well, unless you guys are up for some cannibalism I don’t have any ideas.”

Flag Post

Drew

Ah great, they found me. “Hey guys :D. I was part of a mercenary group sent to…err, “retrieve” someone back. At least, something like that." as I shake my head, somewhat dizzy.

Flag Post

Well, it looks like everyone went to the cave. Big Mistake!

There’s a big aliens nest in this cave, deep down. Some alien is guarding the nest. There’s no escape now because of the raging storm outside. As you get nearer the nest, dripping slime as you get closer to the nest. So what do your characters do now?

Flag Post

John Mars John tries to put up a makeshift fence to divert the slime from touching anyone. (out of rocks, garbage, and anything non-important.)

Flag Post

Nicole

“This slime doesn’t seem natural… Maybe walking in here wasn’t such a good idea.”

After helping John, I walk to the edge of the cave, impatiently watching as the storm continues.

Flag Post

John Mars John walks up to Nicole and stares out at the storm with her. “I hope, the storm ends soon. I don’t want to be in here with that slime long.” John then remembers he had a sample of slime from earlier on the ship. He takes out a jar and presents it to Nicole. “Do you think this looks similar to the slime found in this cave?”