W.A.S.P Squad. A Space Survival game! Started! Sign ups still open. page 5

142 posts

Flag Post

Nicole

I examine the specimen John takes out.

“It looks like it could be, but the texture is a bit off. Where did you get this anyway?”

Flag Post

John Mars “I found it on the ship we were on before it exploded.”

Flag Post

Koopa ‘’Dammit!’’ Koopa walks toward Nicole and John

Flag Post

I resign.

Flag Post

John Mars “Is something wrong?”

Flag Post

Koopa ‘’The ship, I loved that ship’’

Flag Post

John Mars “You flew with it often then?”

Flag Post

Koopa ‘’Yeah but I guess I will get over it…’’

Flag Post

John Mars “What do you think about all this slime? Aside from it being nasty.”

Flag Post

Koopa ‘’Sorry mate, I know nothing…’’

Flag Post

John Mars “That’s what I thought. Want to explore farther in the cave with me? I’m kinda bored, and there may be something useful deeper inside.”

Flag Post

Drew

“Guys, I don’t wanna seem pushy, but something tells me we should turn back. That smell seems to be getting stronger as we advance, and that’s never really a good sign.”

(Wait, how many people are in the group total, and how many are going?)

Flag Post

(Well just me and you as no one else really said so XD)

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“Oh yes. We should all risk our lives looking around this cave because you’re bored. You go do that.”

Flag Post

John Mars “Well there might be something useful in there D.A.D.”

Flag Post

D.A.D.
“There also might be death. But whatever. Go, explore the cave. Entertain yourself. I’ll be right here.”

Flag Post

John Mars
John explores the cave and finds…?

Flag Post

William
Doesn’t D.A.D’s programming say he MUST protect humans from danger? If D.A.D truly thinks there is danger in the cave, his programming forces him to follow us. (This is why I’m not a robot)

Flag Post

(I’m going to assume you said that and just didn’t use quotation marks.)
D.A.D.
“It only forces me to follow if I know there is danger, not if there is a possibility of danger. There are also a few loopholes here and there so I can continue to preform my job of assassining while others are in danger.”

Flag Post

Nicole

“It seems this storm isn’t going anywhere for a while,” I say to no one in particular.

Suddenly, I remember I had a snack bar in one of the inner pockets of the lab coat. I couldn’t tell anyone though, who knew how long we’d go without food, so rationing was out of the question. I’d have to quietly eat it when no one else was around.

Flag Post

Drew

“Guys, chill out and let’s wait out the storm like she mentioned.” I say as I light a match. “Anyone want some gum?” I offer as I practice slinging around my pistol, safety mode on.

Flag Post

John Mars “No thanks, i’m not a big fan of gum.”

Flag Post

Are sign-ups full?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadFire:

Are sign-ups full?

They’re still open, but you need to get approval.

Flag Post

[Walfordking, I had a brief time when I posted in FG and OT, doubt you remember me. Anyways, if you want me in your game, here is my sign, if this is the wrong place or you aren’t interested I will delete this post as well as the previous.]

Name: Daniel Malone

Job: Daniel Malone was contracted onto the ship in order to serve as a cook.

Description Of Character: Daniel isn’t very intimidating. He doesn’t look like a threat at all. He isn’t very tall at all, being 5’10(177.5 cm) and his weight is lacking, being 170 lb (77 kg). He has dark, curly hair reaching the base of his neck. It doesn’t really bulge outwards like some hair, more of a flatter, curl. He has dark-forest-green eyes and could probably use a shave.

History Of Character: Daniel was always an underachiever during school. He always had the mental capacity, he just lacked motivation and drive. He never really accomplished things with his life. He spent the majority of his life living in quite the unhealthy fashion, roomating with his best friend and working in a record store. By the time he was 25 however, Daniel received an opportunity to be part of the crew of a space ship. Even though he would be a lowly cook, he couldn’t turn down the job.

Health: He barely escaped the explosion so I will put this at 87?

Skills:
Weapons: 1
Aim: 1
Scavenger: 9
Sneak: 3
Sensorsneak: 2
Turrents: 1
Driver: 3

Flaws: Fear of commitment. Not a fan of danger.