W.A.S.P Squad. A Space Survival game! Started! Sign ups still open. page 6

142 posts

Flag Post

Good to have another player as I’m going to kill off all the inactive players soon.

The rest of you. The smell is awful so you are so near the nest. As you can see almost all the eggs hatching from a small peep hole, but all of you have to pass a opening where you have to go. Some aliens follow you. (This is where I’ll kill off all the inactive players. So you will know who’s alive and who’s dead.)

Flag Post

John Mars
As John continues walking with the group he can’t help but feel something isn’t right. He ignores his senses and keeps moving forward figuring it was just his imagination. “Be careful everyone.” Whispered John just in case his gut feeling was right.

Flag Post

Character’s Name: Demarius Helix
Job: I-TSA Agent
Description: He is fairly tall, being 6’5 however many are taller. His weight matches his height, being 230 lb. He has dark skin, being of African descent. His hair is medium length dread locks down to the top of his shoulder. His face adorns a small amount of facial hair, having a small beard and a thin mustache.

History: Demarius had a terrible childhood. He was a boy of war, a son of war, born into a family of war, within a world of war. He was a child soldier in the rebellion of DRC. He was forced to take many lives, and watch many lives be taken. After years of fighting, he managed to flee from the DRC into Liberia. From there he picked up many American habits before moving to America itself where he managed to lose most of his accent, perfect his English, and become a strong security guard.

Health Points: 100

Skills:
Weapons- 3
Aim- 10
Scavenger- 0
Sneak- 3
Sensorsneak- 0
Turrents- 2
Driver- 2

Flaws: He cannot swim. He seems emotionally detached on the outside.

Flag Post

(And D.A.D. stayed behind because considering my previous posts it wouldn’t make sense for him to follow along.)
D.A.D.
I stand back at the cave entrance while the others explore. I take a seat in the shadows, hiding. It’s nice to be unseen, hidden, alone. It just feels natural, which I guess isn’t exactly surprising considering my origins. I guess I’ll just review todays events. Lets see, the ship we were supposed to come repair or whatever exploded, and I’m now stuck with a bunch of humans. Or, I was until they decided to look around the cave and I decided to not give a damn. I hope a few die, just to prove that I was right. It’s nice, being able to constantly prove my superiority.

Flag Post

[Is it racially stereotypical to make a black character incapable of swimming?]

Flag Post

Drew

“Augh. It smells horrible in here.” I see a large robot-like-thing at the back. “Hey! Aren’t you coming with us?”. After noticing he is not moving, I begin to panic; stay with the intimidating guy or go with the group. I (try to) calm myself by grabbing a slender stone like thing and sharpen it, to act as a makeshift knife. I then rip off a small piece of cloth as a handle. Strength in numbers. “Guys! Wait up!” (parentheses indicate Drew is thinking this in his head. Hopefully if things go wrong, I can escape with them as bait.)

Flag Post

I just wonder if D.A.D. can survive the impact off the cave entrance caving in, but he does find a cove and D.A.D. does find someone in there. Demarius Helix was in the cove.

The rest of the group, Your entrance has just caved in to add to more misery so now everyone is stuck in the cave with no way out at the moment. You all find a path that it splits into two. one to the left and the other to the right.

Flag Post

Nicole

“Well… Guess this is where we split up. I’ll go left, for no particular reason.”

I take a few steps forward hoping to see anything, but the trail was dark as night.

Flag Post

John Mars
“Be careful Nicole.” John yelled out to her. He then decides to go to the right. “I hope to see all of you on the other side.”

Flag Post

I’ll wait til everyones caught up to this point.

Flag Post

Demarius
Seeing D.A.D. enter the cove, I nervously exclaim, “Aye mar! You one of them robot creatures. You been built or something man?”

Although my speech made me appear to be a fool, it was only to gauge his level of hostility. Whilst observing the man, I look for a weapon of some sort.

Flag Post

D.A.D.
Well great. I finally get some me time, a bit of time to relax and reflect, and the cave collapses and a new human shows up. Brilliant. I sigh. “Yes, I am in fact ‘one of them robot creatures’.” I say in an exasperated tone,“And yes, I was built and designed by your kind. Does that answer your question?”

Flag Post

Drew

Noticing more people (3 right?) are going, I begin to think about staying with the robot. He’s pretty intimidating.

Flag Post

[I’m going away overnight, so I won’t be on for approximately 24 hours.]

Flag Post

Too late Drew.

Ok. Nicole.

Flag Post

Drew

I decide to stay with the leaving group instead.

Flag Post

William
(follows Nicole, praying in his heart that D.A.D wont follow him)