I’d settle for 3-4 turn cooldown.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

[Question:]

Would the fact that my portal building is an abillity give it a boost in construction? or is it the same as even if I didn’t have it as an abillity?

Sorry, but no, it only allows you to build them.

In other news: I am updating and fixing right now.

So there is basically no point in getting active abillities since they are all things that are possible to do without it.

Do you want to change your active ability, then?

Ok

Active abillity: Create a perfect demon portal without the need of a roll, cooldown 1 turn.

Cooldown 7 turns, but instant creation, is that good?

Flag Post

@Rok,

That seems reasonable.

…ish.

Flag Post

I attack even more with dark slash. I try not to overkill bird one.

Flag Post

I don’t see my action D:

Flag Post

Gamma

I tell Dogmeat to find something particularly strong to crack the rock. While I try to do what I can by shooting a beam of radiation at it, hoping to find the source of the magical energy.

Flag Post

KILL THE WOLF! =3

Sneak up and ring his neck.

I want to absorb the claws, please.

Flag Post

Damian The Shadow Lord
I will continue my journey to the Kingdom land; while my shadow slave will look around for items, while somewhat keeping up with me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I don’t see my action D:

Sorry, will fix.

EDIT: Turn is done updating, I am certain.

Flag Post

I also keep an eye out for hidden treasure that may or may not be hidden behind the birds. Ya know, cuz’ it’s all about some sort of illogical way of hiding loot nowadays.

Flag Post

Thanks. As the ilusion is not working, I modify it setting it on a blue fire. Again, if any bird gets close enough I’ll attack it

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

I also keep an eye out for hidden treasure that may or may not be hidden behind the birds. Ya know, cuz’ it’s all about some sort of illogical way of hiding loot nowadays.

Sometimes… the treasure is hidden on the animal itself.

Flag Post

Would the fact that my portal building is an abillity give it a boost in construction? or is it the same as even if I didn’t have it as an abillity?

So there is basically no point in getting active abillities since they are all things that are possible to do without it.

Ok

Active abillity: Create a perfect demon portal without the need of a roll, cooldown 1 turn.

5 Turns?

Flag Post

6 turns to make it fair?

Flag Post

6 turns to make it fair?

Deal.

Flag Post

Lmfao, negotiation.

Flag Post

I search for some archers to support my cause.

Flag Post

I nickname my Beginning-of-the-game bird Birdley and go to the city and (if possible to do all in 1 turn), sell mah Pearlz. I ALSO send out my Charmander to try and recruit some Pokémon.

Flag Post

well? when will you tell me the “evil” quests?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I may not be able to post again for as long as Monday to next Monday after the next 30 min.

What is happening?

I thought the Black Hole of my ELA grade would get me off the computer for a while but I recovered… for now

Flag Post

I am posting the quests in the update, then it will be a free-for-all for the first one to get a quest if they want it.

Flag Post

I am posting the quests in the update, then it will be a free-for-all for the first one to get a quest if they want it.

You could always have the list of quests at the beginning of this thread or the discussion thread :P

Flag Post

Alliance of Insane Nudists (AINus):

Do you run around in your nothings at home? Do you think cheese is a fruit? If you answered yes to any of these questions you qualify to be in this alliance. Act now for this once in a lifetime opportunity. The slots are filling fast.

Flag Post

what in that case I will shoot at bird B from where I was at the start of the turn then go to Fortress Land

Flag Post

Ok

Hmm, it seems my active ability is useless when I could just do it with magic. Can I get a diffrent active skill?