Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Missing a few peoples actual moves.

Felineforumer
Behemoth542
Luinie
ilovekirby12

And a few others that have not posted.

Originally posted by Luinie:

I accept the “Ten lords a leaping” quest.

I also continue into the kingdom land.

Flag Post

Intro: There is a man, a man named Nilrem, dark brother of Merlin. He is the infamous one. He has raised the bodies of the dead and lived for millions of years, asleep. Now he awakens to search for his brother, Merlin, and DESTROY him, gaining his lost prowess along the way. “These whelps ought to help me recover easily” he mutters to himself from underground. And so he rises. “I’m coming for you brother.”

Flag Post

Abilities:

Active: Dark Portal of Death: Always followed by a portal that makes one skeleton ____ (my choice) every 3 turns (starting first turn of existence). More can be made but only if I get a 70+ roll with a cooldown of 5 turns. Anyone thrown in dies.

Passive: Dark Energy: + 5 to all black magic rolls.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Oh yah action: Try to tame the skeleton worm with undead control powers.

Skeleton (warrior): Attack worm with sword if I fail. (or does it have to be come out of portal?)

Flag Post

Efar, please stop quoting quote pyramids and double-posting. Please stop making posts with one word in them. Please think about your posts before you make them.

Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Efar, please stop quoting quote pyramids and double-posting. Please stop making posts with one word in them. Please think about your posts before you make them.

Thanks.

as an AINus member I claim the right to be crazy and annoying but that stuff is annoying, aggreed

Flag Post

when the update?

Flag Post

please no more quote pyramid jesus christ

Flag Post

please no more quote pyramid jesus christ

Ok. At least I’ll stop. Don’t know the others

Flag Post

Reported all quote pyramid posts.

Flag Post

Sigh… efar. If this disruptive behavior continues, I will have you banned from Sky Raid 3.0. I do not want to, but it is to help the others have an enjoyable time if it does happen.

Originally posted by efar:

you didn’t include Blackie’s recuitement

I am not good with long-term actions, so I perfer you saying what you want to do each turn. I have no time to reupdate the last update right now.

Flag Post

Reported all quote pyramid posts.

I apologize,for that,but I could not help myself,give everyone their 1 step at least :P

Flag Post

Update is tomorrow, Rok?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Update is tomorrow, Rok?

Grrrr… Yes. I have been updating the maps, but it is harder if I missed a few updates. On the up side, the snow is looking pretty good.

Flag Post

I still need to act! What are the Good quests?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Update is tomorrow, Rok?

Grrrr… Yes. I have been updating the maps, but it is harder if I missed a few updates. On the up side, the snow is looking pretty good.

Take all the time you need on this. Don’t worry.

Flag Post

Play: Labyrinth 1.0!!! it is awesome

Flag Post

@efar you know I don’t think he was being serious about spamming people to play <.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@efar you know I don’t think he was being serious about spamming people to play <.<

I would be serious

Flag Post

@efar I’m pretty sure he meant tell your friends about it, not post in other games completely non-related in an attempt to coax people to play.

Flag Post

gamma is right