Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 16 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post

I got done most of the map, so that is good.

Originally posted by efar:

I still need to act! What are the Good quests?

I am just checking up right now, but I will add that when I have time.

Originally posted by efar:

Play: Labyrinth 1.0!!! it is awesome

This ties into the disruptive behavior.

Flag Post

well, Blackie is still recruiting in the Grassland

Flag Post

I got done most of the map, so that is good.

That is great.

Flag Post

I am sorry, I was sick for most of the day yesterday… I am updating today, I will also post the good quests later.

Flag Post

Don’t be afraid to take as long as you want Rok, as long as you don’t cancel the whole game we can wait :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Don’t be afraid to take as long as you want Rok, as long as you don’t cancel the whole game we can wait :)

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by kilozombie:

+1

+ 2

Flag Post

sometime this week I will probably stop being able to post for a long time because of a school thing

Flag Post

I was posting the good quests… but good luck in school.

Flag Post

Mini Situational-Update: It turn out I am not good making dungeons from scratch. I have a plan though, to make them look pretty good.

TotalFire is not getting a minimap for this dungeon, but other dungeons shall have better minimaps due to me realizing that I can actually make them simply and effectivly in one program.

Flag Post

@RokRokRok a program?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Mini Situational-Update: It turn out I am not good making dungeons from scratch. I have a plan though, to make them look pretty good.

TotalFire is not getting a minimap for this dungeon, but other dungeons shall have better minimaps due to me realizing that I can actually make them simply and effectivly in one program.

[TotalFire] Yan
I walk through the door to the north. (NRN)
You find yourself in a room made entirely of chalk. There are stairs in the north-eastern corner leading upwards. There are also two doors, one to the north, and one to the west. There are various chalk chairs of various craftsmanship lying around the room, and one chalk table.

;D

DF? If so, HFS? Clowns? Circus?

Flag Post

@FelineForumer: Where’d you get Clowns, and the Circus from? Also what’s HFS? (I’m not good with to many acronyms XD)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@FelineForumer: Where’d you get Clowns, and the Circus from? Also what’s HFS? (I’m not good with to many acronyms XD)

=3 It is pretty complex. HFS is of no real meaning, just basically fun.

Flag Post

@FelineForumer: Ok, I think? XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

DF? If so, HFS? Clowns? Circus?

Yes.

Yes; Yes, if you dig deep enough; Maybe, but not too sure.

(Arkenarken does seem connected to them. I am not saying you are a clown arkenarken, this is just some ‘talk’.)

Flag Post

Ohhh, yes. I forgot arkenarken was a ‘clown’. (Yet again not an actual clown, just a metaphor. =3 )

Flag Post

Using my awesome power of code I deduce that DF = Defensive Fort. HFS = Hells Fun station. Clowns = Demons. Circus = Hell.

So apparently there is a defensive fort inside Hell’s fun station (or maybe Hell’s Fun station is a Defensive Fort?), which is guarded by Demons. And if you dig deep enough you shall actually reach Arken’s homeworld of hell.

I’m right aren’t I?

Sources:

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Ohhh, yes. I forgot arkenarken was a ‘clown’. (Yet again not an actual clown, just a metaphor. =3 )

Proving that Arken is indeed a “Clown”. :O “Gasp.”

Earlier RokRokRok said. "if you dig deep enough, not sure. Everyone knows the underworld is underground. (or in a different dimension) So RokRokRok may not have decided on its true location. (Yet.)

Finally FelineForumer said “HFS is of no real meaning, just basically fun.” Hence Hells’ Fun Station. Both have the word fun in them.

Note: Yes i’m that bored, but I think i’ve stumbled upon a conspiracy. Goodnight!

Flag Post

Nope, not totally. =3

DF = Dwarf Fortress

HFS = Hidden Fun Stuff

Clowns = Demons

Circus = Hell

This all happens in the game dwarf fortress. It is made in ASCII graphics, which look old, but the game play is amazing. It is hard to get into first, but there arelots of possiblities in the game itself.

You can colonize hell ingame by digging down and finding a way through unbreakable terain. People do it and make a dining room in it just for the heck of sayign ‘tonight we dine in hell.’

Flag Post

2 out of 4? XD

Flag Post

I am having a few problems, and I cannot update for the next few day… I will still be on, but I do not know how long this stop will be for. I hate promicing things and not being able to do it, as many of you know… I will PM you when I do manage to update if you ask.

Flag Post

I am having a few problems, and I cannot update for the next few day… I will still be on, but I do not know how long this stop will be for. I hate promicing things and not being able to do it, as many of you know… I will PM you when I do manage to update if you ask.

If you could PM that would be great. Thank you.

Flag Post

If it’s not too much trouble, could you PM me for every update?

Flag Post

@Rokx3,

Yes, I would like to be PMed when you update this. Thanks. :D

Flag Post

PM =3

What is happening? If you do not mind me asking.